Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles' Roster Build Still Not Complete

Good thing we didn't take Conley. He supposedly told police he did have sex w/ the girl. The peeps in the room said he never touched her - muddled stories, not our problem

1 minute ago, ASG15 said:

Good idea. Or Hoppers in Waynesville.

A cant miss date would be 19 November, since there are soooo many people that jump from Ft Hood to FLW

2 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

No sheet. Small world. Not sure if I can put an e-mail address on this site.

friend me Im, Matthew Heltz... the picture is an old guy with a goat

My kid also works on the fort. He posts here as rsnyder23. He had a choice growing up. Be an Eagles fan or find a new home.

2 hours ago, ASG15 said:

I have a new found respect for you. Not sure I could do that.

You make the best of what you are dealt and live to see family grow and the Eagles win a Superbowl lol

you and MJK are reminders to us of strength and persistence as well as not taking anything for granted. Truly hope you and MJK get to see the Lombardy raised by this team and paraded down Broad St. soon.

2 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

I'm not on FB but i'll have the wife look you up.

1 minute ago, ASG15 said:

sounds good... they have the ability to do personal chat... I like the feature of doing the video chat without having to need Skype

3 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

sounds good... they have the ability to do personal chat... I like the feature of doing the video chat without having to need Skype

I may just have to do a FB account.

9 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

Good idea. Or Hoppers in Waynesville.

A cant miss date would be 19 November, since there are soooo many people that jump from Ft Hood to FLW

Oh yeah Cowpies Sunday nite.

Just now, ASG15 said:

I may just have to do a FB account.

The nice thing is that you can set filters the way you want...dont like seeing posts by someone, you can either unfriend him/her of just prompt to not see that content from them that was so bothersome

Just now, ASG15 said:

Oh yeah Cowpies Sunday nite.

There is nothing that makes that game so sweet as to experience it with Cowboy fans... Eagles win, Rub it in... Cowboys win, hit the road, because it will be unbearable

Thank you Eagles #1

T o quote David Crosby of CSN when they played for only the second time together at a little festival called Woodstock - " We're scared ****less"

It's not that bad really

Where the heck has rsnyder been? Wasn't around for the draft.

16 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

Hehe, I've lived in Missouri too long. I was looking for an actual goat.

Thank you Eagles #1

T o quote David Crosby of CSN when they played for only the second time together at a little festival called Woodstock - " We're scared ****less"

It's not that bad really

Where the heck has rsnyder been? Wasn't around for the draft.

He's off and on. He took his stepson to a club BB tournament in Little Rock and now can't get back because of the flooding.

Had a friend who passed in Apache Junction, another in Austin, they can't handle rain, floods easily but big storms like that - f'getaboutit

Just now, mattyseagles said:

heya

I would like you guys to welcome my son to the Forum... Hopefully he will be a regular contributor... He loves the Eagles too!

Welcome. Glad to get some new blood, teach us old guys something

Here's news

Eagles' Ryan Mathews: Receives clearance to work out
by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire

Mathews (neck) has been cleared to work out, Martin Frank of the Delaware News Journal reports.

General manager Howie Roseman said as much following the conclusion of the NFL Draft on Saturday. During the event, the Eagles expressed a pseudo vote of confidence in thier existing running back corps, bringing in just Donnel Pumphrey in the fourth round. Before he can begin fending off the likes of Darren Sproles and Wendell Smallwood (knee) in the offseason program, Mathews' primary hurdle remains his recovery from surgery on a herniated disk in his neck. Although Mathews is now able to work out, the extent of his activity is unknown upon the completion of Phase 1 of the program this past week.

We'll see soon if he's on the team or not.

1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

Welcome. Glad to get some new blood, teach us old guys something

he turns 30 in 3 days and I just got invited to go watch the Phillies beat the brewers in Milwaukee on July 15... seats behind homeplate in Milwaukee

mateagle2 is a retired from army and I live in Wisconsin. I have philly/brewer tickets behind home plate.  I have invited him to join me for my 30th birthday because we haven't been able to enjoy a game together since I was a child.  Peer pressure mateagle2 to make the trip to Milwaukee Wi and join his son to a ball game with great seats.  Ill pay for parking!

We didn't really add to the LB room. So it's up to Walker to challenge for playing time. Kendricks was slow to adjust to the new defense as expected. He should be in position much more this season.