Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles' Roster Build Still Not Complete

12 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

So what team is going to be the first team to inquire about trading Nick Foles? LOL

Oh man lets not move Nick again.He must feel like their is a revolving door at Novacare lol

*there

So what team is going to be the first team to inquire about trading Nick Foles? LOL

Maybe we'll trade him for Badfraud HAHAHA(OMG)

Quarterback, tight end, defensive lineman, offensive tackle - Lane Johnson played all of those positions during his collegiate career.

15 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Lets have a contest. How long will Foles be on the roster and which team will trade for him for their starter to fill in for an injured QB. Second round pick for 2018. LOL

Really kinda surprised the Brownies haven't snagged Cutler.I think he would fit there cause he's used to having a nice TE and running for his life lol

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  15 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Oh man lets not move Nick again.He must feel like their is a revolving door at Novacare lol

*there

Nick wants to start. He is still too young to be a backup (in his mind). The clock is ticking

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  21 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Lets have a contest. How long will Foles be on the roster and which team will trade for him for their starter to fill in for an injured QB. Second round pick for 2018. LOL

Howie seems to have a knack lately for stashing QB's and waiting until desperation sets in lol

Mjk's packed ( I guess ) and still waiting for the scheduler to call w/ the time. It's the antica-

pation!

Mjk's packed ( I guess ) and still waiting for the scheduler to call w/ the time. It's the antica-

pation!

Man you are a lifer on this board right down to the time you have to leave for your surgery. Are you going to ask the surgeon to wait until you can make one more comment before he begins? LMAO

I'll ask for a local so I can keep up! They call the day before, surgery is tomorrow before 11 am, they only do surgery in the am which is a good thing. Just had some last min questions for them and want to get it over with.

Can't wait till camp and get this show on the road. Any local Philly coverage on workouts? I'll look around later getting a few last min things done.

I'll ask for a local so I can keep up! They call the day before, surgery is tomorrow before 11 am, they only do surgery in the am which is a good thing. Just had some last min questions for them and want to get it over with.

Can't wait till camp and get this show on the road. Any local Philly coverage on workouts? I'll look around later getting a few last min things done.

Make sure you post when you are still high just for the entertainment value.

Oh and we'll all be praying for you.

Thanks ASG. Some of our fav videos on AFV are when peeps had their wisdom teeth out - too funny!

Everyone has now had time to stew over the draft. What is the consensus here? Good? Bad? Average? Personally I'm fine with who they picked. Now let's get to work and make them stars!

1 hour ago, 1wrangler said:

I think we will be getting a call some time in pre season about one of our Oline guys

Everyone has now had time to stew over the draft. What is the consensus here? Good? Bad? Average? Personally I'm fine with who they picked. Now let's get to work and make them stars!

I'm fine with it!!

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

pation!

Man you are a lifer on this board right down to the time you have to leave for your surgery. Are you going to ask the surgeon to wait until you can make one more comment before he begins? LMAO

Wrang,he will give the nurses pre typed messsages to post once the anesthetic kicks in HAHA

56 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Thanks ASG. Some of our fav videos on AFV are when peeps had their wisdom teeth out - too funny!

If you address ploitics maybe you will say something profound which changes the world... I know, I have all the answers when Im drunk

We'd be in big trouble if EDP ever has surgery