ricolly

1st game

49 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Me and my wife are traveling from england for the eagles dolphins game on 24/8/17, we have not purchased tickets yet. As this will be our 1st ever NFL game any recommendations on where we should sit? 

In my opinion,  there isn't a bad seat in the building. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you, cant wait. might go for a cheaper seat then that way will have more spends for my trip. 

Just some more help pls, when i look on this site for tickets it says 'On sale date and time are in the works - please check back!' how long is it generally before they come available thru this site?

2 hours ago, ricolly said:

Just some more help pls, when i look on this site for tickets it says 'On sale date and time are in the works - please check back!' how long is it generally before they come available thru this site?

Any day now the Eagles should announce when 2017 single-game tickets go on sale. So keep checking. 

1 person likes this

That's a preseason game so you should be able to find a lot of cheap tickets in the lower level.

1 person likes this

Thanks the noid and flyeaglesfly000 I can see they are on sale tomorrow

still not sure where to sit. dunno if go lower level or upper. pretty damn excited abt going tho.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow, 5/16, 10am. 

Aw man, personally, I would hold off and go for tickets to the game on 24 September when the regular season starts. But like someone said earlier, there are no bad seats. I have only been to one game (last year, Eagles Vs. Vikings. Greatest day of my life!) but we set in sec 235 in the 5th row and it was perfect. its above the endzone but that's what I enjoyed about it. As someone told me last year on here, "if you are a fan of watching plays develop and picking about the players movements on the field, you want to sit in the endzone." I would also recommend trying to get somewhat front rows in your section, especially if you are in the upper decks; I truly believe the best seats in any stadium are the front rows of the upper decks.

Okay, last tip (I'm clearly passionate about this, I'm planning my trip now for September) So visit Ticketmaster.com and search "Lincoln Financial Field tour" and you can get VIP tickets to tour every section of the stadium. This is AMAZING!!!! I did it the Saturday before the game last year and they took us everywhere, from the field, the press boxes, the press room where the players do interviews and the coolest part, the locker room. We were able to take pictures in front of Wentz's locker while his game jersey was hanging up. they were actually hanging all the players jersey's up while we were in there. it was an amazing experience and any Eagles fan should really do it. by the way the ticket only cost $10. when I am not on my work computer I'll come back and post some pictures of it. 

If you have questions at all about where you should stay, how to get around, what to do when you're not at the game, or the Tailgate (which you have to do for sure. I need another post to get into the tailgate stories) just let me know, I'll give you my tips. Hope my rant helped someone out here.

thanks Mspencer :) im gonna try and get row 1 upper level, fingers crossed. I booked the trip last year for my wife's birthday & its just fallen lucky that a game is on so unfortunately I don't have a choice of seeing a regular game. I'm a massive rocky fan so wanted to see philly as always dreamed of seeing the statue and steps since was 6 yrs old. Ive never seen an NFL game I was gonna try and see one in London last year but as crazy as it sounds it isnt much difference in money to travel to usa than it is for me to get a ticket/hotel/transport to London even tho I live in england. I am gonna try and get to do the tour as well as that was the original idea until I saw that a game was being played whilst I am there. 

1 person likes this

I'm not sure if u can do the stadium tour on game day? does anyone know?

1 hour ago, ricolly said:

I'm not sure if u can do the stadium tour on game day? does anyone know?

No, they don't do the tour on game day (or days when they have concerts, soccer, Temple football, etc.) 

ok thank u

been on ticketmaster & is saying 

Sorry, there was an error with search.

Try again later.

AArrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh

The above happened to me last year @ricolly when I was doing a test-run for getting tickets for going to a game this season. I'm not sure if it's a problem with being in the UK perhaps?

I got my tickets for the Arizona game in October this year a few weeks ago using TicketExchange as I had the same problem as you have now.

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, ricolly said:

ok thank u

been on ticketmaster & is saying 

Try again later.

AArrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Just keep refreshing the page and some should pop up eventually

Edit: Keep pressing the "search again" button

1 person likes this

Must be a UK thing. I just checked and, almost an hour since tickets went on sale, there's plenty of tickets for the MIA game. But, like someone said, you might be able to get really good seats for under face value, on the re-sale market, since it's a preseason game and many people look to dump their tickets. 

1 person likes this

Just now, ricolly said:

thank you 

Did it work?

ticketmaster

when i press find tickets it then states

Try again later.

ok thanks axe_man_trotter

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, EdinburghEagle1 said:

The above happened to me last year @ricolly when I was doing a test-run for getting tickets for going to a game this season. I'm not sure if it's a problem with being in the UK perhaps?

I got my tickets for the Arizona game in October this year a few weeks ago using TicketExchange as I had the same problem as you have now.

Thank u think I will try again tomorrow and if no luck will try alternative.