NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

1 hour ago, the guy in france said:

I forgot who brought up the plight of the guys laying at the bottom of the sea fleeing Cuba ? That was the topic I was responding to, reminding  people of our own checkered past.

FLASH IN THE PAN - Nick Foles LOL but too late now. 

Give Kap a decent coach and staff, he'll be up there, top 15. We don't need it because we have a future top 5, I suspect. Eli would suck too if he had to endure the last 2 yrs in SF. He is pretty mediocre already.

Political dissent squash it quick. We don't like it. Vlad can show us how. 

Top 15? Gotta be a joke!

He isn't a bad QB (certainly not a good one either) but the problem is that an entire offense needs to be built around his attributes and a team isn't going to do that for a backup unless the starting QB plays that way. The issue is that his style of QB play doesn't win in the NFL which is why teams do not have that style starting QB's.

Now throw in the distraction of the media constantly asking him and teammates about things related to and not related to his protests. It is easy to see why a team doesn't want him on the football team.

Another factor is that most teams who don't have a set person at QB, have recently drafted someone that will get a shot. No need to bring in KAP to muddy the water. 

Only morons will try to make it about race and his stats from last year.

1 hour ago, drewg22 said:

Top 15? Gotta be a joke!

Since people love to bring up that he took a team to the Super Bowl, let's look at those numbers.

Passing yards - 20th

Passing TDs - 17th

The following year he was also 17th in the league.  This is starting all 16 games too.

If we project his stats last year (I'll even divide his numbers by games started instead of games played), he'd be 25th in passing yards and 15th in passing TDs.  That was with a team that was down a lot and with an offensive minded coach.

15 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Wasn't it 49ers defense that brought that team to the SB?

Nah, it was definitely Kaepernick. All him. No one else. Definitely. 

Kaepernick wasn't even the starting QB... Alex Smith was. Kaepernick played Wildcat. Then Kaepernick replaced Alex Smith who got hurt in November, and the 49ers stuck with the hot hand.

8 hours ago, the guy in france said:

I forgot who brought up the plight of the guys laying at the bottom of the sea fleeing Cuba ? That was the topic I was responding to, reminding  people of our own checkered past.

FLASH IN THE PAN - Nick Foles LOL but too late now. 

Give Kap a decent coach and staff, he'll be up there, top 15. We don't need it because we have a future top 5, I suspect. Eli would suck too if he had to endure the last 2 yrs in SF. He is pretty mediocre already.

Political dissent squash it quick. We don't like it. Vlad can show us how. 

Yeah uh no one is praising the colonization and slavery.

Kaepernick is praising Castro. Which pretty much ended Ozzie Guillen's career

Castro died months ago

Slavery in the US ended over 150 years ago.

Yeah... Just stop.

I agree Foles is nothing special. However, Foles is the model backup QB. No drama, no dissent. Just helps the starter and is ready to come in.

Kaep on the other hand is the opposite. He brings drama. You know what NFL organizations hate? 

Drama. Why? There's already too much as it is. 

If the player isn't top flight, then it's not worth it.

Kaeps numbers were trending downward toward the end of Harbaugh being there. He was also maligned for caring more about his shoe collection and endorsements as well as rape accusations than his play on the field.

The was often compared to Russel Wilson who spent his free time mentoring youth athletics and visiting Children's hospitals without the need to have it broadcasted.

Kaeps a fraud. It's obvious. Keep doubling down though. It won't be me looking ridiculous in 5-10 years when Kaep goes off the deep end.

1 hour ago, vincent_NJG said:

Yeah uh no one is praising the colonization and slavery.

Kaepernick is praising Castro. Which pretty much ended Ozzie Guillen's career

Castro died months ago

Slavery in the US ended over 150 years ago.

Yeah... Just stop.

I agree Foles is nothing special. However, Foles is the model backup QB. No drama, no dissent. Just helps the starter and is ready to come in.

Kaep on the other hand is the opposite. He brings drama. You know what NFL organizations hate? 

Drama. Why? There's already too much as it is. 

If the player isn't top flight, then it's not worth it.

Kaeps numbers were trending downward toward the end of Harbaugh being there. He was also maligned for caring more about his shoe collection and endorsements as well as rape accusations than his play on the field.

The was often compared to Russel Wilson who spent his free time mentoring youth athletics and visiting Children's hospitals without the need to have it broadcasted.

Kaeps a fraud. It's obvious. Keep doubling down though. It won't be me looking ridiculous in 5-10 years when Kaep goes off the deep end.

Colin Kaepernick

5 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Wasn't it 49ers defense that brought that team to the SB?

Dude that D was so good it made the Off run on autopilot. I remind you that Trent Dilfer and Rex Grossman got there... 

Whats funny .. the one tweet from the photo... He says he does not eat veggies as they make you weak :D  I wonder what Vegan boys says now 

I go to Germany often.

Only a complete scumbag would blame anyone in Germany today for the 1940's.

Liberal idiots love to blame us white people for Indians and Slavery as if we did those things ourselves in 1996.

BTW, Slavery was a worldwide institution and the USA (the North) led the world in Emancipation.

Do your homework on when slaves from French, English, and Spanish colonies were emancipated.

Name another country where over 300,000 white men died to end slavery.

Castro was evil and Kaepernick embraced him in his heart and defended him.

5 hours ago, Phillyfito68 said:

Dude that D was so good it made the Off run on autopilot. I remind you that Trent Dilfer and Rex Grossman got there... 

Alex Smith had them going to the Super Bowl the year before...

Harbaugh choked away the NFCCG by leaving Kyle Williams on the field to turn over his second kick return to the Giants.

Alex Smith was 6-2-1 with a 102 rating when he got a 2 week injury and Harbaugh gave his job to Kaepernick.

Smith completed 25 of 27 passes in the last 2 games he played and Harbaugh said he was going with the 'hot hand' when he kept a healthy Smith on the bench.

19-5-1 in his last 25 games and he gets benched.

Kaep under-performed with that team compared to Smith.

The 2013 49ers played an evenly matched Seattle team 3 times.

Kaepernick put up ratings of 20.1, 67.5, and 56.4 in those 3 games. He was the reason they lost including the pick to end the NFCCG.

Colin is 11-24 as a starter since that NFCCG pick.

He sure could beat up Dom Capers though.

On 8/7/2017 at 8:14 AM, drewg22 said:

Top 15? Gotta be a joke!

He's Trolling.... :fishing:

WOW ! This place seems like a bunch of white guys patting each other on the back. Be careful your small room is getting smaller. Remember those days when employers could openly discriminate ? I smell lawsuit and I can definitely see the NFL handing him a boatload of cash as settlement to just go away. He should push for a job with fair compensations maybe with incentives this season and if he doesn't have one by the end of training camp, lawyer up. No diversity here, I don't get the Eagles or the NFL.

And to prove that Kaepernick wouldn't be a distraction, this:

The last time Spike Lee tried to make a Colin Kaepernick-related announcement on social media, Lee whiffed. This time around, Lee is likely to be more accurate.

Lee has posted a proclamation that a rally will be held for Colin Kaepernick (apparently spelled "Kapernick” in the announcement) at the league offices on Wednesday, August 23.

It’s unclear whether Kaepernick is involved in the rally or even wants it to happen. Some would say that the rally is another example of the "distractions” Kaepernick would bring to the locker room, even though he has never said or done anything that is either against the law or against NFL rules.

It’s also unclear whether the rally will make a difference. It’s possible, in theory, that the league will twist arms to get Kaepernick a gig before August 23. Then again, this won’t be the first pro-Kaepernick demonstration that 345 Park Avenue has endured. In May, roughly 75 showed up to speak out on his behalf.

The Ravens still could sign Kaepernick, sooner than later. If Ryan Mallett stinks it up in the preseason opener, the Ravens may finally resolve their lingering deliberations regarding whether Kaepernick should be given a gig.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/08/spike-lee-announces-a-rally-for-colin-kaepernick-on-august-23/

59 minutes ago, the guy in france said:

WOW ! This place seems like a bunch of white guys patting each other on the back. Be careful your small room is getting smaller. Remember those days when employers could openly discriminate ? I smell lawsuit and I can definitely see the NFL handing him a boatload of cash as settlement to just go away. He should push for a job with fair compensations maybe with incentives this season and if he doesn't have one by the end of training camp, lawyer up. No diversity here, I don't get the Eagles or the NFL.

Get a new nose. He has no chance of winning a penny.

So much anger.  What did the mean person do to you?

:huh:Sue the NFL because no one will sign him claiming it's because of his race even though majority of NFL is black?...

Just now, mike030270 said:

:huh:Sue the NFL because no one will sign him claiming it's because of his race even though majority of NFL is black?...

Guy In France might be suggesting because there is a minority of black QBs...

The whole idea of a lawsuit is silly though.

50 minutes ago, drewg22 said:

Guy In France might be suggesting because there is a minority of black QBs...

The whole idea of a lawsuit is silly though.

So then White , Asains and Spanish   can sue for not enough  WRS  or Rbs or CBs .   Its free country  and its a business ... they dont have to hire anyone they dont want .... would be really hard to claim race since most the teams are already a darker shade 

This Kaepernick crap is turning into a circus ..... I have been watching a bunch of videos .  All these guys are trying to Make the whole Kap thing about Race ..... Then they say its about the protest.  They keep contradicting themselves   back and forth .... but then keep crying about race .  Forcing a owner to hire somone they dont want .....   Could you imagine how many lawsuites that would open if owners cave in ?    

How can people be so dam blind about this whole crap 

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

This Kaepernick crap is turning into a circus ..... I have been watching a bunch of videos .  All these guys are trying to Make the whole Kap thing about Race ..... Then they say its about the protest.  They keep contradicting themselves   back and forth .... but then keep crying about race .  Forcing a owner to hire somone they dont want .....   Could you imagine how many lawsuites that would open if owners cave in ?    

How can people be so dam blind about this whole crap 

Nobody wants a gimmick QB who fell a** backwards into a starting gig,San Francisco got rid of the wrong qb, smith was the better QB there and he got traded cause the Defense carried Kap... If Kap could stay out of the media and kept his pie whole shut then he would be back up somewhere but nobody needs a nut case and media drama back up

6 hours ago, mike030270 said:

ignorance has no boundaries 

7 hours ago, the guy in france said:

:lol::lol: