NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

2 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

YOu posted old crap  from, 2013 .... He was still a 49er .   What has he done since he started his BS ?   

it only took be a 1/2 second to realise that 

If you really wanted to know what he's done since he's started his anthem protest you could use the other half second and find out yourself. 900k in donations is going to a lot of organizations. I'm not going to waste my time listing them all when you really couldn't care less. 

5 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

come on Mr 10 seconds 

WTF are you talking about? 

3 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

If you really wanted to know what he's done since he's started his anthem protest you could use the other half second and find out yourself. 900k in donations is going to a lot of organizations. I'm not going to waste my time listing them all when you really couldn't care less. 

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA   We already went through that buddy  .... YOu are repeating yourself .    Go back and look   or just keep that paper bag on your head.  

BTW  Kaps not even original when he started that  I Know My  Rights BS ... he stole it from a 2012 Show  named the same 

Image result for i know my rights

1 minute ago, NE.Jon said:

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA   We already went through that buddy  .... YOu are repeating yourself .    Go back and look   or just keep that paper bag on your head.  

BTW  Kaps not even original when he started that  I Know My  Rights BS ... he stole it from a 2012 Show  named the same 

Yes, I am repeating myself. And I see the entire purpose of you responding to my posts was to ignore the fact that other poster was wrong and shift the conversation back to "Kap is bad" lol. Which really proves the point I was making, some people can't leave it at "I dislike this person because of ____", they have to create an entire narrative that justifies why they can't admit the person they dislike has ever done anything positive. It's ignorant, and childish. And with that I'm done with this topic. You can continue on posting as if it means anything. 

3 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Yes, I am repeating myself. And I see the entire purpose of you responding to my posts was to ignore the fact that other poster was wrong and shift the conversation back to "Kap is bad" lol. Which really proves the point I was making, some people can't leave it at "I dislike this person because of ____", they have to create an entire narrative that justifies why they can't admit the person they dislike has ever done anything positive. It's ignorant, and childish. And with that I'm done with this topic. You can continue on posting as if it means anything. 

No one here said Kap is bad ....  Or that in past has not done good things .   The problem is Now  .... If you want to fix problems .. dont just talk about it  or throw money at it ... PHysically get up and DO IT ... dude coul;d not even get up to vote with his unemployed a** 

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

For NFL owners (other than maybe the Bengals...), their first concern is a winning football team. Then, public relations. With Michael Vick, there were PR concerns, but he still had some decent to good football left in him. The PR concerns were there, but Vick had paid his penalty, so giving him a second chance was understandable. Had he not gone to prison, then maybe there's a different view. But the protesting of the National Anthem, which many see is a slap in the face to the military and first responders who all pledge their very lives, in service to this nation, is different. The NFL did suffer a hit last year, whether they'll admit it or not, due to Kraeper-ish and they really don't want more of the same.

As for his right to protest, the NFL and the 49ers granted him that right, so he did indeed have the right. Had they not granted him that right, then he wouldn't have had that privilege.

I personally believe that the NFL and the individual Team owners should put in place the following rule: "During the National Anthem, players are to stand with their hands at their sides or over their hearts. If they are Veterans of the United States Military (or are on active duty) and they wish to salute, then they may do so. Raised fists, kneeling, sitting or any other such 'protest' displays are not permitted.

Injured players, who are on the sideline and cannot stand, are excused from standing. If a player wishes to 'protest' the Anthem, then the only protest that is permitted, is to stay in the locker room while the Anthem is played. Once the Anthem has concluded, they may then leave the locker room and join the team."

That rule would be within the rights of the NFL and the Teams, but I know that the league/teams don't have the guts to do that.

Thank You.

1 hour ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

the point I was making, some people can't leave it at "I dislike this person because of ____", they have to create an entire narrative that justifies why they can't admit the person they dislike has ever done anything positive. 

Irrelevant.

What's relevant  is: Kaep has initiated conduct in the NFL that is disrespectful of the country and it's traditions. This in turn dishonors our military and those in Law Enforcement, of which my eldest son is a part. Ask him and his buds how they feel about his protest. 

I don't give a  DAMN  what he's protesting . . . but if he is protesting he should be doing it on his own dime and time . . . and, since he's now thankfully unemployed in the NFL, he can do so to his hearts' content. 

Jamele Hill is disgusting.

ESPN as her employer has the right to not fire her.

All 32 NFL teams have the right to not hire Kaep.

Adults understand this.

36 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yet they fired Hank, Jr. a few years ago.

And they had the right to do that, as well. 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Of course they did, but it shows their hypocrisy.

I don't really care. Hank Williams is a POS bigot.

I don't like Jemele Hill, at all. But I have no issue with what she said. I don't know if Trump is a "white supremacist", but he has a long history of racism. From his days as a slum lord, to the Central Park 5, to the constant criticisms of Muslims and Mexicans, to hiring a guy that was deemed too racist to be a judge as his AG, etc.  And people like that should not be the POTUS.

Us white people have had it pretty sweet since forever. Do we really need to fight to keep minorities down? We don't live in their shoes. We don't know their day-to-day dealings. So who are we to judge? All I know is as a white, straight, male, I have never been discriminated against in my life. I just don't see the point in trying to fight back against this stuff. Why do we have to get angry at minorities of all kinds that feel discrimated against? It does not help anything.

25 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

Based on what? I don't know a lot about him. Also, how do you feel about the bigot that they aren't firing?

They are not really hypocrites. They are extreme liberals. All non extreme left wing liberals should boycott ESPN.

56 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

I don't like Jemele Hill, at all. But I have no issue with what she said. I don't know if Trump is a "white supremacist", but he has a long history of racism. From his days as a slum lord, to the Central Park 5, to the constant criticisms of Muslims and Mexicans, to hiring a guy that was deemed too racist to be a judge as his AG, etc.  And people like that should not be the POTUS.

Us white people have had it pretty sweet since forever. Do we really need to fight to keep minorities down? We don't live in their shoes. We don't know their day-to-day dealings. So who are we to judge? All I know is as a white, straight, male, I have never been discriminated against in my life. I just don't see the point in trying to fight back against this stuff. Why do we have to get angry at minorities of all kinds that feel discrimated against? It does not help anything.

This is a bunch of drivel. Jemele Hill is an rich elitist TV star.

How much do you think she makes? (she is worth about 5 million)

Do you think she cleans her own bathrooms? Does her own laundry? Cooks her own food?

She has far more privilege than 98% of white people.

Kaepernick, Bennett, Sherman, and Hill are all rich elitists who picked a flavor of the month cause for popularity.

Sherman's cause used to be calling Chip Kelly racist to defend his gangsta bro.

They are all 20x more likely to be attacked by a black person if they walked around major US cities than hassled by police.

Calling Police SLAVE PATROL is disgusting and Hill may as well have that tattooed to her forehead because she owns that comment by endorsing it from Kaep.

These dilettantes defend every word typed or spoken by Kaepernick because they insist others have no permission to be offended by him for ANYTHING.

Kaepernick is a disgusting race-baiting fool.

His girlfriend, Nessa, is a bona fide racist. (give me some shred of evidence supporting her Biscotti tweet besides racism)

Jemele Hill is an ignorant celebrity who defends both of them for some street cred and to be loved in liberal circles.

Based on what? I don't know a lot about him. Also, how do you feel about the bigot that they aren't firing?

Hank Williams used an analogy comparing Obama to Hitler. This is like calling the president a white supremacist.

The difference here is that there is evidence that the current president is a racist and a bigot and is very friendly to White Supremacists, so it is much less of a stretch.

This evidence is entirely made up of his own words and actions. (you can have any opinion you want about him, but at least live in this reality)

I think the Slave Patrol comment is garbage, but ESPN loves it.

I am shocked that Kaepernick does not have a prime time weekday show on ESPN yet.

I don't think ESPN has to fire Hill, but I already think ESPN is disgusting for other reasons.

54 minutes ago, skippyx said:

Hank Williams used an analogy comparing Obama to Hitler.

I know that's how Snowflakes saw it, but that's not how it was. The analogy wasn't comparing Obama to Hitler. He said that Boehner playing Golf with Obama was like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu. In other words, two people who have very different world views and who you wouldn't really associate with getting together to play a game. He could have said 'That's like oil and water', and he'd have been accused of being a racist, since oil is black.

14 hours ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

So you aren't aware of that Kap has donated nearly a million dollars to charities over the past year? 

So you consider writing a check to be the qualification of an activist? Again, what has HE done in regards to bringing about resolution to the issues he is protesting? Giving money to other people to do something is yet again a weak a** attempt.

7 hours ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

900k is pretty damn close. Outside of volunteering his time with youth and donating to charities, what else do you think he should be doing to further create change? 

That is nice and all, but how does this relate to him kneeing due to his stance on police brutality against black citizens? I can see an attempt to argue that some of the charities could directly effect the people in the communities and help nurture some people and steer them down a good moral pathway as to result in a reduced chance of encounters with law enforcement. However, that does not address the outside issue of his concern with police brutality. I cannot say how Kap should have address the issue since the issue can not be defined as one thing or the other. In reality he should have thought of approaches before making a fool of himself by protesting something that is very complex. Perhaps he should have instead given a press conference stating he wanted to be involved with all of the effected communities to try and be a mediator between them and law enforcement to calm tensions and prevent future conflicts in the meanwhile. It is at least better than standing (or kneeling) on a soap box during the anthems only to be out of sight afterwards.

7 hours ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

https://www.ninersnation.com/2013/6/23/4457534/colin-kaepenick-camp-taylor-pictures-charity

I found that in like ten seconds on Google. He has volunteered for this cause. 

All I am saying is you are more than free to dislike the guy, but taking your dislike and claiming he isn't doing what he said he was going to do with his money and time is just false. 

So again, how does a 2013 article about youth charity relate to the subject at hand? 

10 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Hypocrisy and the entertainment biz are hardly strangers.

Are people forgetting  the racism Obama did while a president ?  You know like supporting BLM Terrorist group ?   List can go on and on  for the things he did ....  Maybe I pay attention more as a Vet ?

10 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I know that's how Snowflakes saw it, but that's not how it was. The analogy wasn't comparing Obama to Hitler. He said that Boehner playing Golf with Obama was like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu. In other words, two people who have very different world views and who you wouldn't really associate with getting together to play a game. He could have said 'That's like oil and water', and he'd have been accused of being a racist, since oil is black.

The problem is that the double standard is written in the roots. "Black Power"=uplifting and positive. "White Power"=racist, white supremists. These movements came from different origins so in 1960 these standards made sense. Today they are both racist terms as im sorry but with programs like affirmative action in place how can anyone with a straight face say that blacks dont have the same opportunities today? 

If you ask me the problem isnt the words black and white but is the word power. I think any person feeling the need to have power and control over others is trapped inside their egos no matter what color they are.

Now my issue with kap and blm is that they took a society problem and made it a race problem. The facts are that police brutality and violence need to be stopped towards All people. When you single it out with the words "towards minorities" whether intentional or not you are saying that this is an issue that is specific to only minorities which factually is far from correct and implying white live always mattered is complete crap when the numbers show that all people are affected by police abuse of force. Secondly youve turned the real issue "crooked police" into a black and white issue which is not what police abusing power is about. Its about sick, violent people having their actions condoned because they have a badge. They have completely taken one issue and turned it into another going after nfl owners not signing kap. 

11 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The problem with this logic is that we fairly want to hold Kaep to his words and actions but you want to spare Hank from the same standard. He pulled a Dixie Chicks and paid for it.

An analogy is a comparison. He used the names Obama and Hitler.

its not up to you or Hank to decide how ESPN reacts to that.

You are free to call them names and boycott them, but they don't have to be hypocrites to fire Hank and not Hill.

There are no words or actions from Obama which a reasonable person can infer that he is actually like Hitler.

Trump was convicted of racial discrimination in civil court. He defended the modern Hitler marchers. He makes fun of black people at his rallies.

Trump has redefined what it means to be president. There is no honor or respect deserved of his office after his tweet storm, attacks on the media, and his disgusting campaign. He hires morons to fill scientist and education roles. He lays with dogs so he gets the insult fleas. He also asked for this.

Hill stretched the truth while supporting the company politics ( you can't really prove he is a White Supremacist, but he is at least pretty close)

Hank threw a word grenade against company politics.

He was free to go sing for Fox News if Kaep is free to go play in Cuba.

Jemele Hill would probaly deservedly be unable to get a job at Breitbart or Fox News now.

By the way, the world has changed so much since Hank was fired that the same snowflake ESPN brought him back.

1 minute ago, skippyx said:

The problem with this logic is that we fairly want to hold Kaep to his words and actions but you want to spare Hank from the same standard. He pulled a Dixie Chicks and paid for it.

An analogy is a comparison. He used the names Obama and Hitler.

its not up to you or Hank to decide how ESPN reacts to that.

You are free to call them names and boycott them, but they don't have to be hypocrites to fire Hank and not Hill.

There are no words or actions from Obama which a reasonable person can infer that he is actually like Hitler.

Trump was convicted of racial discrimination in civil court. He defended NSDAPs. He makes fun of black people at his rallies.

Trump has redefined what it means to be president. There is no honor or respect deserved of his office after his tweet storm, attacks on the media, and his disgusting campaign. He hires morons to fill scientist and education roles. He lays with dogs so he gets the insult fleas. He also asked for this.

Hill stretched the truth while supporting the company politics ( you can't really prove he is a White Supremacist, but he is at least pretty close)

Hank threw a word grenade against company politics.

He was free to go sing for Fox News if Kaep is free to go play in Cuba.

Jemele Hill would probaly deservedly be unable to get a job at Breitbart or Fox News now.

They are hypocrits though. Calling trump a white supremist is just as bad as using the words obama with hitler. Regardless of trump's relations she does not know that as fact to make such accusations. 

I would have fired her because it's unprofessional and she retweeted the slave patrol crap. They saw it differently.

if you don't get that the two situations are not identical then I wish you luck with all of life's challenges.