NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

5 minutes ago, skippyx said:

I would have fired her because it's unprofessional and she retweeted the slave patrol crap. They saw it differently.

if you don't get that the two situations are not identical then I wish you luck with all of life's challenges.

Its pretty simple...white guy calls black president a malicious dictator...fired.

Black girl calls white president a klan member ...keeps her job.

Yes so much different.

1 hour ago, skippyx said:

The problem with this logic is that we fairly want to hold Kaep to his words and actions but you want to spare Hank from the same standard. He pulled a Dixie Chicks and paid for it.

An analogy is a comparison. He used the names Obama and Hitler.

its not up to you or Hank to decide how ESPN reacts to that.

You are free to call them names and boycott them, but they don't have to be hypocrites to fire Hank and not Hill.

There are no words or actions from Obama which a reasonable person can infer that he is actually like Hitler.

Trump was convicted of racial discrimination in civil court. He defended the modern Hitler marchers. He makes fun of black people at his rallies.

Trump has redefined what it means to be president. There is no honor or respect deserved of his office after his tweet storm, attacks on the media, and his disgusting campaign. He hires morons to fill scientist and education roles. He lays with dogs so he gets the insult fleas. He also asked for this.

Hill stretched the truth while supporting the company politics ( you can't really prove he is a White Supremacist, but he is at least pretty close)

Hank threw a word grenade against company politics.

He was free to go sing for Fox News if Kaep is free to go play in Cuba.

Jemele Hill would probaly deservedly be unable to get a job at Breitbart or Fox News now.

I've got no love for Trump but he's no white supremacist. Not even close.

I have challenged several to find a single verifiable concrete quote/act he's said/done to hands down prove that he's a full fledged racist and no one has been able to do find one.

I mean c'mon.... 

Reverend Jesse Jackson, Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks aren't the type to chill with white supremacists...

How soon we forget 

download (1).jpg

Hate is learned and taught. I have 2 White Children and 2 Biracial.  Children dont see people as anything but other people .  I pray my kids dont have to go through some of the BS you see in the news .  I know in my neighborhood and their school  they dont .   As a Marine we were taught there are Light green Marines and Dark Green Marines .... But We are all Green.  In Real world we have to look at our fellow man the same way   , we are all humans 

3 hours ago, skippyx said:

The problem with this logic is that we fairly want to hold Kaep to his words and actions but you want to spare Hank from the same standard.

That had nothing to do with Kraep, it's about the woman that works for ESPN, and it's also not a matter of wanting to hold her to her words, yet spare Hank, Jr. It's a matter of wanting to hold ESPN to the standard that they themselves set. Hank, Jr. said something political against a President, that some people found offensive so they fired him. This woman did the exact same thing, though 10 times worse. So was she fired for her offense?

This is like having an employee who has different political views as the 'big bosses' get fired for pulling the fire alarm as a prank, then 3 years later another employee does the exact same thing but because the second employee has a similar political view as the 'big bosses', she isn't fired.

18 hours ago, skippyx said:

Jemele Hill is an rich elitist TV star. How much do you think she makes? (she is worth about 5 million)

Do you think she cleans her own bathrooms? Does her own laundry? Cooks her own food? She has far

more privilege than 98% of white people. Kaepernick, Bennett, Sherman, and Hill are all rich elitists who

picked a flavor of the month cause for popularity. Sherman's cause used to be calling Chip Kelly racist to

defend his gangsta bro. They are all 20x more likely to be attacked by a black person if they walked around

major US cities than hassled by police. Calling Police SLAVE PATROL is disgusting and Hill may as well have

that tattooed to her forehead because she owns that comment by endorsing it from Kaep. 

These dilettantes ( great word choice!  :thumbsup:) defend every word typed or spoken by Kaepernick because they

insist others have no permission to be offended by him for ANYTHING. Kaepernick is a disgusting race-baiting fool.

His girlfriend, Nessa, is a bona fide racist. (give me some shred of evidence supporting her Biscotti tweet besides racism)

Jemele Hill is an ignorant celebrity who defends both of them for some street cred and to be loved in liberal circles.

Rarely do I see or read a post that is soooooo spot-on and appropriate.

I am in awe!  Great post!  Great job!

6 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

Its pretty simple...white guy calls black president a malicious dictator...fired.

Black girl calls white president a klan member ...keeps her job.

Yes so much different.

If you truly believe that Trump has never done or said anything racist then I fear for anyone who has to interact with you on a daily basis.

He defended white supremacists from the White House. He hired a white nationalist in the White House (Bannon).

You are polluted by confirmation bias to the point where you are worthless in any debate if you can't grasp this.

16 Examples of Trump's Racism

I am not telling you that you can't love Trump. Have fun!

Again, just try living in this reality.

19 minutes ago, skippyx said:

If you truly believe that Trump has never done or said anything racist then I fear for anyone who has to interact with you on a daily basis.

He defended white supremacists from the White House. He hired a white nationalist in the White House (Bannon).

You are polluted by confirmation bias to the point where you are worthless in any debate if you can't grasp this.

16 Examples of Trump's Racism

I am not telling you that you can't love Trump. Have fun!

Again, just try living in this reality.

Huffpo isn't all too reliable. All 16 already debunked/explained examples that Huffpo gave, needed an argument/omission to "prove" that it was a in fact racism.

I have little to no love for Trump but I respect him for one thing and one thing only...

He exposed the mainstream media.

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That had nothing to do with Kraep, it's about the woman that works for ESPN, and it's also not a matter of wanting to hold her to her words, yet spare Hank, Jr. It's a matter of wanting to hold ESPN to the standard that they themselves set. Hank, Jr. said something political against a President, that some people found offensive so they fired him. This woman did the exact same thing, though 10 times worse. So was she fired for her offense?

This is like having an employee who has different political views as the 'big bosses' get fired for pulling the fire alarm as a prank, then 3 years later another employee does the exact same thing but because the second employee has a similar political view as the 'big bosses', she isn't fired.

Bingo. You can't cherry pick. Want to break down racial barriers, discrimination, etc? 

Have the rules apply to everyone equally.

Seeing Hank and Curt get the ax while Linda Cohn and Stephen A get suspended as ESPN touts it's no tolerance policy but all but turns a blind eye at Jemelle Hill is just far too blatantly obvious that ESPN values it's agenda over integrity

20 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

Huffpo isn't all too reliable. All 16 already debunked/explained examples that Huffpo gave, needed an argument/omission to "prove" that it was a in fact racism.

I have little to no love for Trump but I respect him for one thing and one thing only...

He exposed the mainstream media.

Oh, you are one of the tinfoil guys, gotcha.

Fake News is true if it works for you.

New York Times is all fake, right?

Washington Post is just like the National Enquirer? :smoke:

22 hours ago, skippyx said:

Jamele Hill is disgusting.

ESPN as her employer has the right to not fire her.

All 32 NFL teams have the right to not hire Kaep.

Adults understand this.

I don't have a problem with what Jamele said. She's not wrong. However, she doesn't have the right to misuse the platform ESPN gave her to express those opinions. 

7 minutes ago, skippyx said:

In all fairness huffington post is mostly opinion writing and terribly inaccurate and known agenda against trump. 

46 minutes ago, skippyx said:

Did you read that op-ed piece?  I read the first several "examples", most of which didn't talk about race at all.  Insinuating that all people of a religion are of one race is more racist than having a verbal dispute with someone of a given religion that has attacked you.

1 hour ago, skippyx said:

Not exactly. I just know the media is extremely biased.

This includes bias on both sides.

I question FOX as much as I question MSNBC.

I question Huffpo as much as I question drudge.

As for NYT... Even they themselves admitted and borderline apologized for pushing an agenda during the election.

CNN got caught on video admitting they pushed the Russian story despite no evidence for ratings.

Also consider that the media has had an ax to grind with Trump ever since he called them out.

Not "fake news". 

Slanted news or opinionated news is more fitting.

It's the way news has become now. Reporting actual news is slowly becoming a thing of the past. 

This thread; just like krap, had run its course. 

Kill it mods.  

Every second we waste discussing that clown is a second wasted.  

Im not going to comment on him or anything connected starting now   

Thnx  bye bye  

21 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

Hate is learned and taught. I have 2 White Children and 2 Biracial.  Children dont see people as anything but other people.  I pray my kids dont have to go through some of the BS you see in the news. As a Marine we were taught there are Light green Marines and Dark Green Marines .... But We are all Green.  In the Real world we have to look at our fellow man the same way, we are all humans 

Agree with all of that and you're correct:  There's only one race: The Human Race.

20 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Nice to see both Seattle and Pittsburgh lose today - no two teams deserved to lose more

Click the wrong thread?

Will the people boycotting the NFL, since they think Kaepernick isn't being signed due to his actions, watch now that lots of players are kneeling and are still on teams?

18 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

Will the people boycotting the NFL, since they think Kaepernick isn't being signed due to his actions, watch now that lots of players are kneeling and are still on teams?

And many owners supporting it, so so much for the blackballing theory.

Kaepernick has little to do with today. He is still a race-baiting, divisive, turd.

He is the Trump of BLM implying that all cops and most white people are SOBs

You don't spit in the owners faces repeatedly while being awful at your job and some orange cretin magicly makes that go away.

11 hours ago, skippyx said:

Kaepernick has little to do with today. He is still a race-baiting, divisive, turd.

He is the Trump of BLM implying that all cops and most white people are SOBs

You don't spit in the owners faces repeatedly while being awful at your job and some orange cretin magicly makes that go away.

Kaepernick declared that he would stand upon opting out of his contract. This has been completely forgotten.

I kind of wish someone would have signed him just so he would stand and be called a "sellout" by the same people currently calling him a hero.

Goodell also has absolutely dropped the ball here.

A player can get fined for wearing different colored cleats, taunting/celebrating, drinking the wrong brand of sports drink at a presser, but is given a pass for anthem protest.

This could have been easily nipped in the bud initially but now.... 

As they say... The NFL has made it's bed now it's getting f'd in it.

58 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

Still no job, but the entire league rallied around him yesterday.

Hes not getting a job because noone wants his as their qb. Its really that simple. 

I don't know what is gained by denying things like this exist. I mean...what can one possibly gain by just blatantly disregarding fact? You don't get paid, you don't win recognition or accolades.

So I don't understand why millions of people still have their collective heads in the sand. There is precedent throughout history of people denying oppression though so I suppose there's that.