NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

1 minute ago, bobbywizdum said:

Hes not getting a job because noone wants his as their qb. Its really that simple. 

You're right. It is that simple. But there are reasons for not wanting him to be the QB other than football. Whether or not that matters is up for debate but I argue it doesn't. Owners are afraid of the money they may lose by bringing him in. Especially since he's not good enough to warrant the media and now political headache.

If he was good enough, I have no doubt he'd be playing.

7 hours ago, eephraim said:

I don't know what is gained by denying things like this exist. I mean...what can one possibly gain by just blatantly disregarding fact? You don't get paid, you don't win recognition or accolades.

So I don't understand why millions of people still have their collective heads in the sand. There is precedent throughout history of people denying oppression though so I suppose there's that.

Nobody is disregarding fact. There are zero facts to prove the claims of the morons protesting.

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Nobody is disregarding fact. There are zero facts to prove the claims of the morons protesting.

Can anyone explain to me what exactly was the goal of these protests?

Was it to spread awareness that the US isn't perfect and that some cops are bad?

If so...

I think we all knew that already...

Goal attained!

50 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

It's sad when part of the highlights of the games is who did what during the anthem. 

and it takes up half an hour of pregame on monday, the day after football sunday...

8 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

Can anyone explain to me what exactly was the goal of these protests?

Was it to spread awareness that the US isn't perfect and that some cops are bad?

If so...

I think we all knew that already...

Goal attained!

I have no clue what they are protesting now ....  I dont care either .   I now dont turn on game until after Kick off 

On 9/26/2017 at 8:31 AM, NE.Jon said:

I have no clue what they are protesting now ....  I dont care either .   I now dont turn on game until after Kick off 

Not a bad idea. When will they start doing reruns at halftime about who was doing what during the anthem? I mean if people refuse to watch it live we'll make sure they watch it another way.

15 hours ago, eglz1 said:

Not a bad idea. When will they start doing reruns at halftime about who was doing what during the anthem? I mean if people refuse to watch it live we'll make sure they watch it another way.

half time I dont watch either ... I go to bathroom  get drink / snack  ect .

Steph Curry is throwing a fit cause kap isn't on the cover of sports illustrated lol. I guess the front page has pictures of the protests and Curry thinks kap should be on it cause he started it all. 

Good grief

4 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

PFT is saying that the CFL called Kaepernick to play, but he only wants to play in the NFL.  Is he against foreign countries now?

Too many white people there.

1 hour ago, vincent_NJG said:

Too many white people there.

Most likely .... He loves to forget he is white as well  

I just mentioned this in the Thursday game thread.

All time awful David Carr on an all time terrible Houston Texans expansion team went 7-20 in his first 2 years.

Kaepernick is 4-20 in has last 24 games. He has become a worse QB than shell-shocked David Carr was.

1 hour ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Apparently you've never seen a fact before. 

Ok, give me some facts then to prove the stance of this protest. Show me the statistics. 

7 hours ago, nipples said:

Ok, give me some facts then to prove the stance of this protest. Show me the statistics. 

I'm going to go off the assumption you actually want to be informed about this. So here you go:

The first link is in the words of an ex-police officer in regards to how minorities are treated by Police. 

https://www.vox.com/2015/5/28/8661977/race-police-officer

This second link is the details of a case 12 police officers have made against the NYPD in regards to arrest quotas and pressure the departments put on officers to violate the rights of minorities. 

https://www.scribd.com/document/356846939/Officer-Craig-Matthews-v-NYPD-New-York-City

Also related to the second link, the third link is a class action lawsuit the city of New York settled, 900k bogus arrest were thrown out as a result. The vast majority of those arrested falsely were Black and Latino. The bring this into further context, these are people who were arrested for no reason and many of them, held in jail and unable to make bail due to their economic situation. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/city-agrees-settle-suit-bogus-summonses-75-million-article-1.2953546

The fourth link shows how Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs, even though white people use drugs at the same rate. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/?utm_term=.5b6f82e4e9fa

One of the worst things about the liberal propaganda hatred of imagined 2017 White America is this:

The claim that America is the most racist place in the world and all white people are evil or at least complicit.

Try to study the history of the world and even current world news.

If you still think America is in the top 100 racist countries than you are an idiot.

Humans see others that don't look like them as different. Not all act on it.

Buddhists are killing Muslims in Myanmar, but that's nothing compared to America, right?

Kaep was surrounded by modern slave states in Africa when he **** on America on twitter for 19th century slavery.

There are obviously racists in America. There are obviously gun problems in this country. There are obviously police brutality issues in general.

There are obviously some police who prefer to brutalize non-whites.

None of this should be tolerated, but White People are not demons.

Another liberal spew is the idea of the evil of 'The Man' or a white power structure.

Many of the powerful were born in the 1950s. In the 50's White People made up 89.5% of the population. How dare most of the old school power brokers be White!

In 50 years these 60 year old people will be 63% White. In another 50 years they will be 42% White.

There will be a natural distribution of power just based on population.

If Hispanic, Asian and Indian Americans (from India) are better off at that time then Black people, it won't be because of White racism.

Obama was born in 1961 when whites made up 88.5% or the population and blacks made up 9.8%. He was elected president twice.

Blacks were only 12.5% of the population during his election in 2008. This would not be possible in a 72.4% white racist country.