NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

Just now, McNabbIsGone said:

But . . . isn't that b/c he was told he was gonna be cut?

Even so, does that even matter? I dunno . . .

Doesn't matter, he still quit. What if one of their QBs got hurt in practice or in pre-season. Suddenly, he's the starter. But he quit.

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Doesn't matter, he still quit. What if one of their QBs got hurt in practice or in pre-season. Suddenly, he's the starter. But he quit.

Got it, good call.

And then there's his asking price. Maybe he'd have a job if he demanded less $$.

Too much risk for not enough reward.

He is obviously being picky about his situation and what he goes into and it doesn't work for most teams. It's a good way to make it look like no one will sign him period

2 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

Frivolous lawsuits, I just love them. Go to hell 

it's the american way

don't get your way, sue

Colin, before we go to trial, is there anything I should know about your behavior?

I sat and then knelt for the anthem.

I know that, lots of others did that and are still playing. Is there anything they can use against you to show cause for not wanting to hire you?

• Well,  I hate America as evidenced by my twitter tantrums. 
  • My girlfriend called Steve Biscotti a racist and Ray Lewis a house ____ and I did nothing to disavow myself of her tweets.
  • I went on a 10 minute rant about how great Cuba is while disparaging America.
  • I visited the modern slave continent of Africa and pretended I had some righteous indignation about the 1800s in 2017.
  • I am a role model for not voting.
  • I insulted all NFL owners who donated to the Republican Presidential candidate.
  • I ignorantly called the Star Spangled Banner a racist song because I knew nothing about Great Britain hiring slaves to fight against America.
  • I wore pig socks signifying that I hate all police.
  • I wore a Castro shirt to a press conference with Miami media
  • I associate closely with BLM who held a rally in Dallas in which police were assassinated.
  • I stole my current girlfriend from a teammate and NFL QB is a leadership position.
  • Almost every liberal media outlet, journalist, talk show host, and blogger has called the NFL a bunch of racists for not hiring me
  • I can't win football games anymore as evidenced by my 4-20 record in my last 24 starts.
  • I am the only NFL circus to actually eclipse Tebowmania. I am a literal human distraction.

STOP! I have heard enough. Let's file immediately. It will go nowhere but we will both get our names out there for liberal likes on social media!

1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

How does CBA play into this?

I think they said during the halftime show that if he proves collusion that the CBA would be eliminated prematurely

What that would do I don't know

5 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I think they said during the halftime show that if he proves collusion that the CBA would be eliminated prematurely

What that would do I don't know

I think that would leave room for a potential strike/lockout.  Being able to prove collusion will be quite tough, I'd imagine.  People will cite stats, but there's more to football than stats.  There's quite a few teams that could reasonably explain why Kaepernick isn't on their team.  There's also some you could argue could use Kaepernick.  The issue is proving that all are colluding to not sign him.

5 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

I think that would leave room for a potential strike/lockout.  Being able to prove collusion will be quite tough, I'd imagine.  People will cite stats, but there's more to football than stats.  There's quite a few teams that could reasonably explain why Kaepernick isn't on their team.  There's also some you could argue could use Kaepernick.  The issue is proving that all are colluding to not sign him.

According to Ray Lewis, Kraperish would be a Raven, were it not for his idiot girlfriend.

I wish somebody would sign him so this saga would end already.

Or I wish he would just go to the CFL.

3 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

No he needs to go away. Once he loses that’s the end of it; he should sue his gf

42 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

again, where are all the giants fans? i'd think they''d be in here in swams now as they're usually around...

Prolly watching their team beat the Broncos, yes?

18 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

if they sign him though, it would be a new beginning. kinda like the star wars saga. lol

On 10/8/2017 at 9:02 PM, vaff84 said:

This is pathetic. These clowns are wasting tax payers money on publicity stunts like this.

How so? Did taxpayer money pay for the VP's ticket? 

2 minutes ago, jfluke said:

How so? Did taxpayer money pay for the VP's ticket? 

The whole stunt cost tax payers like $240K.

8 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

The whole stunt cost tax payers like $240K.

On what? His security is paid 24/7. Unless he used govt transportaion to get to the game, I fail to see how it cost taxpayers anything. 

If you're going to claim it did, you should cite sources.

2 minutes ago, jfluke said:

On what? His security is paid 24/7. Unless he used govt transportaion to get to the game, I fail to see how it cost taxpayers anything. 

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-much-did-mike-pences-nfl-walkout-cost-taxpayers-2017-10-08

3 minutes ago, jfluke said:

Are you in denial that sending a government official to a public venue of 50k+ people costs lots of money?

Maybe you think Trump Tower + The White House is the same cost as just the White House?

39 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

He dropped it :lol:

Really?

NFL: Thats fine Colin, we will see you in court. Then after we get it tossed out we will counter sue you for damages

Colin: Oh. Nevermind then

1 minute ago, paco said:

Really?

NFL: Thats fine Colin, we will see you in court. Then after we get it tossed out we will counter sue you for damages

Wrong thread 

5 minutes ago, skippyx said:

Are you in denial that sending a government official to a public venue of 50k+ people costs lots of money?

Maybe you think Trump Tower + The White House is the same cost as just the White House?

All sorts of elected officials  (both parties) make it to various public events. Are taxpayers paying for all of them? 

Did anyone, but you, mention Trump tower?