NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

37 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

No, those are not facts. Those are talking point someone gave you and you pass it off as an opinion. Sorry, blacks don’t commit more crimes than whites. Stop getting your information from obviously biased sources. There is so much fail in your post it is hard to decide what to address first. 

Somehow, with all the police brutality that happens in this country you decide to just bring up Freddie Gray(as if Gray is the only black man killed by police recently), and completely ignore that he was killed in police custody to talk about the riots that happened afterwards.

Somehow, Gray’s death is inconsequential to you, but you want to keep harping on a white girl was raped and killed that you haven’t provided any sources about. Was that a result of the Gray murder? Is it a completely separate incident? Why is this girl’s death more important to you than Gray’s?

Furthermore, do some damn research before you even go down this road with me. You call me BS, but you didn’t even know out of the six charged officers, who were the two ARRESTING officers that chased Gray down and caused his spine to be injured in the first place? The two white officers. This was covered pages ago, but apparently anytime truth is introduced in this discussion you forget how to read. And to further prove you are completely out of touch, biased, and have no clue what the actual protest is about. The race of the officer doesn’t matter. 

Wait wait wait...i lived in baltimore during the riots. These werent talking points. The city had a curfew and whites were being targeted and attacked because they were white. These arent talking points. They are what happened.

While the freddy gay death was a tragedy it doesnt explain why white was linked with cop. All victims of police brutality suffer the same no matter the color of their skin. Im not ignoring anything. Freddy gay was the tipping point as well as something i personally lived through, the national rise of blavk lives matter(a hate group) and was a big part of kapernicks protest. Im not ignoring anything. Again as a non black i myself was victim of police brutality in miami. Im not pro police violence but i am anti racist rants and against the jargen that blacks are oppressed in modern day america. Im also against the white privledge crap and all the other racism that goes along with it. If blacks arent committing more crimes how do you explain the numbers. Again its easy to pull the race card but black on black homicide rates being so much higher than every other part of the human race family speaks for itself. These arent the fault of whites, the system, sociographic economics, or of people lacking opportunities. They are a direct choice being made by people who choose to think killing another person is ok. Some then proceed to glorify this behavior on records.

Why is it you believe that social injustice and racism Only applies to minorities? Its a media driven, new age lie. Anyone who prejudges, hates, or takes violent actions towards someone based on the color of their skin is practicing racism. Believing blacks cant be racist or that white lives always matter is in fact racist. 

30 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Wait wait wait...i lived in baltimore during the riots. These werent talking points. The city had a curfew and whites were being targeted and attacked because they were white. These arent talking points. They are what happened.

While the freddy gay death was a tragedy it doesnt explain why white was linked with cop. All victims of police brutality suffer the same no matter the color of their skin. Im not ignoring anything. Freddy gay was the tipping point as well as something i personally lived through, the national rise of blavk lives matter(a hate group) and was a big part of kapernicks protest. Im not ignoring anything. Again as a non black i myself was victim of police brutality in miami. Im not pro police violence but i am anti racist rants and against the jargen that blacks are oppressed in modern day america. Im also against the white privledge crap and all the other racism that goes along with it. If blacks arent committing more crimes how do you explain the numbers. Again its easy to pull the race card but black on black homicide rates being so much higher than every other part of the human race family speaks for itself. These arent the fault of whites, the system, sociographic economics, or of people lacking opportunities. They are a direct choice being made by people who choose to think killing another person is ok. Some then proceed to glorify this behavior on records.

Why is it you believe that social injustice and racism Only applies to minorities? Its a media driven, new age lie. Anyone who prejudges, hates, or takes violent actions towards someone based on the color of their skin is practicing racism. Believing blacks cant be racist or that white lives always matter is in fact racist. 

Yes, all victims of police brutality suffer similarly, but black people are disportionately targeted by police and suffer more. Pretending this doesn't happen due to your own personal biases doesn't change the fact that it does happen. BLM is not a hate group. It's this dog whistle BS that shuts down nearly all discussions in this matter, because a small minority of people show up to a protest and decide to cause anarchy doesn't negate the large majority of the protests who showed up and protested non-violently. That blacks are oppressed in modern day America is not "jargen", it's an unfortunate fact of American Society that the majority of it's citizens recognize and ignore, and a loud minority chooses to pretend doesn't exist. 

If blacks aren't committing more crimes than how do I explain the numbers? What numbers? You've provided zero numbers. But let's dive into that. 13% of the population doesn't commit more crimes than 64%. That is literally impossible. And it preys upon a certain inherent bias against a specific demographic that allows an individual to actually believe this to be the issue without putting any thought into it. The other issue is where are the statistics coming from. Crime statistics are supposed to be provided to the FBI, yet very few police departments provide this data. This leaves us with incomplete data that each political party cherrypicks parts of to suit their needs. Please provide these completely accurate numbers you keep citing, I'd love to see it. 

It should go without saying that if someone is committing a crime, it doesn't give police permission to go break the law. You interjecting crime into this discussion is an easily identified tactic to ignore the actual issue. The only relation between police brutality and crime in America is how much police commit crimes, on-and-off duty, compared to the citizens they are supposed to protect and serve. Using stereotypes of African-Americans to justify police brutality against African-Americans is idiocy.

The below graphic is unarmed civilians deaths by police in 2017, comes from the WashPost national police shooting database(which they've been independently tracking since the FBI doesn't), and this was taken September 26th. 

image.thumb.png.4f2dfec1598ce500c1bfcfad1dc09733.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

Keep this in mind, White people outnumber Black people 5 to 1, which means a black person is 600% times likely to be killed while unarmed than a white person. You can't excuse away 600% difference in how police treat one person compared to another. 

It's hilarious that you can go through every completely debunked racist BS about black people,and not realize how you sound. You claim black-on-black crime is so much higher than any other category. This is false. I'm sure you saw some Russian bot generated meme that your President tweeted, and then summarily retracted and blamed the fact that he tweeted incorrect statistics on some other idiot he got it from. 91% of black people are killed by black people, I'm sure you saw that part.....yet you missed the stat that 88% of white people are killed by white people. No, 3% isn't the "so much higher" you just claimed. The fact is all people killed in any given community are disportionately killed by people of the same community. It's human nature, not "those black people are just violent". 

And for the love of God, stop asking ridiculous questions that insinuate I said something that I never said. "Why is it you believe that social injustice and racism Only applies to minorities?" Really? When did I say that??? Racism happens to all demographics, and it would be relevant in a discussion that tackles those instances and why they happen. THIS ISN'T THAT DISCUSSION, and you're only bringing it up to distract from the very issue we're discussing and you lack much knowledge about. Other people who aren't Black experience racism doesn't trivialize black people experiencing racism from Police. 

21 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Yes, all victims of police brutality suffer similarly, but black people are disportionately targeted by police and suffer more. Pretending this doesn't happen due to your own personal biases doesn't change the fact that it does happen. BLM is not a hate group. It's this dog whistle BS that shuts down nearly all discussions in this matter, because a small minority of people show up to a protest and decide to cause anarchy doesn't negate the large majority of the protests who showed up and protested non-violently. That blacks are oppressed in modern day America is not "jargen", it's an unfortunate fact of American Society that the majority of it's citizens recognize and ignore, and a loud minority chooses to pretend doesn't exist. 

If blacks aren't committing more crimes than how do I explain the numbers? What numbers? You've provided zero numbers. But let's dive into that. 13% of the population doesn't commit more crimes than 64%. That is literally impossible. And it preys upon a certain inherent bias against a specific demographic that allows an individual to actually believe this to be the issue without putting any thought into it. The other issue is where are the statistics coming from. Crime statistics are supposed to be provided to the FBI, yet very few police departments provide this data. This leaves us with incomplete data that each political party cherrypicks parts of to suit their needs. Please provide these completely accurate numbers you keep citing, I'd love to see it. 

It should go without saying that if someone is committing a crime, it doesn't give police permission to go break the law. You interjecting crime into this discussion is an easily identified tactic to ignore the actual issue. The only relation between police brutality and crime in America is how much police commit crimes, on-and-off duty, compared to the citizens they are supposed to protect and serve. Using stereotypes of African-Americans to justify police brutality against African-Americans is idiocy.

The below graphic is unarmed civilians deaths by police in 2017, comes from the WashPost national police shooting database(which they've been independently tracking since the FBI doesn't), and this was taken September 26th. 

Keep this in mind, White people outnumber Black people 5 to 1, which means a black person is 600% times likely to be killed while unarmed than a white person. You can't excuse away 600% difference in how police treat one person compared to another. 

It's hilarious that you can go through every completely debunked racist BS about black people,and not realize how you sound. You claim black-on-black crime is so much higher than any other category. This is false. I'm sure you saw some Russian bot generated meme that your President tweeted, and then summarily retracted and blamed the fact that he tweeted incorrect statistics on some other idiot he got it from. 91% of black people are killed by black people, I'm sure you saw that part.....yet you missed the stat that 88% of white people are killed by white people. No, 3% isn't the "so much higher" you just claimed. The fact is all people killed in any given community are disportionately killed by people of the same community. It's human nature, not "those black people are just violent". 

And for the love of God, stop asking ridiculous questions that insinuate I said something that I never said. "Why is it you believe that social injustice and racism Only applies to minorities?" Really? When did I say that??? Racism happens to all demographics, and it would be relevant in a discussion that tackles those instances and why they happen. THIS ISN'T THAT DISCUSSION, and you're only bringing it up to distract from the very issue we're discussing and you lack much knowledge about. Other people who aren't Black experience racism doesn't trivialize black people experiencing racism from Police. 

then you sign him, please, before the monday night game...

yeah... :whistle:

funny, no one has yet to say it, he wasn't 'that' great of a qback to begin with.then he lost all kinds of weight and sucked from then on because he couldn't run. which was his marquie. 'that' is when he started crying unfairness...no more attn :(

34 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Where to begin.

Blacks are more likely to be killed by blacks than they are by cops and they absolutemy do kill eachother far more than any ethic group inthe country. Are you seriously denying this. Again there are 5 times as many whites than their are blacks yet blacks are commiting far larger numbers of violent crimes than whites are. 

Somehow you overlook this and call it systematic racism. Most protesters were not part of black lives matter. It was members of blm that started shooting cops. It is there core belief that blacks cannot be racist and that white lives have always mattered and why the term all lives matter is not needed because Everyone knows that. Im not insinuating anything. You beliebe what blm teaches so it applies to you.

Look at your opening line. You claimed that  all victims of police brutailty suffer "similarly" and then go on to continue to seperate blacks from everyone else. You cant even admit that 2 humans assulted by police feel the same way? 

Have you yourself been assulted by police?

Ive asked over and over again what opportunity as a black man in america today do you not have that is open to whites ? 

Strangely all the people that feel so oppressed cant answer it. 

Its funny i had this argument with a 26 year old black friend/coworker of mind back in 2015. As someone who primarily came up in the 80s and 90s where people for the most part were more united i was shocked by all these claimings.

This was a 26 year old from an upper middle classed family that had never left home. We worked for the same company. Its the first id ever heard of white privledge and i was completly disgusted hearing a silver spoon playing the race card in 2015. Keep in mind youre speaking to an actual victim of police brutality, someone who has done time, as well as been in the military briefly and seen alot of things. 

I was just puzzled to hear about my privledge from a black kid from a wealthy neighborhood that never went through any of the things my so called white privledged self has.

Youll again say take your personal self out of it but sorry man we are all people and people are what makes up the world. Turning us into demographic numbers isnt a solution of any kind.

5 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Where to begin.

Blacks are more likely to be killed by blacks than they are by cops and they absolutemy do kill eachother far more than any ethic group inthe country. Are you seriously denying this. Again there are 5 times as many whites than their are blacks yet blacks are commiting far larger numbers of violent crimes than whites are. 

Somehow you overlook this and call it systematic racism. Most protesters were not part of black lives matter. It was members of blm that started shooting cops. It is there core belief that blacks cannot be racist and that white lives have always mattered and why the term all lives matter is not needed because Everyone knows that. Im not insinuating anything. You beliebe what blm teaches so it applies to you.

Look at your opening line. You claimed that  all victims of police brutailty suffer "similarly" and then go on to continue to seperate blacks from everyone else. You cant even admit that 2 humans assulted by police feel the same way? 

Have you yourself been assulted by police?

Ive asked over and over again what opportunity as a black man in america today do you not have that is open to whites ? 

Strangely all the people that feel so oppressed cant answer it. 

Its funny i had this argument with a 26 year old black friend/coworker of mind back in 2015. As someone who primarily came up in the 80s and 90s where people for the most part were more united i was shocked by all these claimings.

This was a 26 year old from an upper middle classed family that had never left home. We worked for the same company. Its the first id ever heard of white privledge and i was completly disgusted hearing a silver spoon playing the race card in 2015. Keep in mind youre speaking to an actual victim of police brutality, someone who has done time, as well as been in the military briefly and seen alot of things. 

I was just puzzled to hear about my privledge from a black kid from a wealthy neighborhood that never went through any of the things my so called white privledged self has.

Youll again say take your personal self out of it but sorry man we are all people and people are what makes up the world. Turning us into demographic numbers isnt a solution of any kind.

I'm not overlooking blacks committing more crimes, it's simply not true. There is a difference between overlooking something, and refusing to believe lies. Please provide proof this. While you're at it, you can also provide proof of BLM members shooting cops. 

And actually, that was your first time asking me what opportunities black people don't have that white people do. Where are you getting the "over and over again" from? It isn't strange that people can't answer questions YOU HAVE NOT ASKED. But sure, I'll answer this question you claim can't be answered. A white man with a criminal record is more likely to get a job from an American employer than a black man with no criminal record. https://csgjusticecenter.org/reentry/posts/researchers-examine-effects-of-a-criminal-record-on-prospects-for-employment/  And that is just one example, I could provide more. Any other unanswered questions you neglected to ask you want me to respond to? 

And in regards to your anecdotal story, you already knew what my answer would be. Your personal experience doesn't override what is happening in the rest of the country. Picking ONE BLACK GUY who hasn't experienced police brutality, and comparing him to yourself, while ignoring that neither of you equal even .0001% of the population this is about is simply asinine. 

People can say whatever they want about Kaepernick. I am inclined to agree, his protest was ill-conceived, poorly thought-out, and terribly executed. He also didn't explain himself well, and allowed anyone with a dissenting opinion to craft whatever narrative they wanted. He is where he is right now all by his own doing. But anyone who wants to claim the REASON for the protest(police brutality) is false, is gonna have to back that up with some actual facts and not the weak argument you tried to present. The reason for the protest is unequivocally valid, and making up facts, trying to confuse the issue with irrelevant statements, and using anecdotal stories won't change that one bit. 

8 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

I'm not overlooking blacks committing more crimes, it's simply not true. There is a difference between overlooking something, and refusing to believe lies. Please provide proof this. While you're at it, you can also provide proof of BLM members shooting cops. 

And actually, that was your first time asking me what opportunities black people don't have that white people do. Where are you getting the "over and over again" from? It isn't strange that people can't answer questions YOU HAVE NOT ASKED. But sure, I'll answer this question you claim can't be answered. A white man with a criminal record is more likely to get a job from an American employer than a black man with no criminal record. https://csgjusticecenter.org/reentry/posts/researchers-examine-effects-of-a-criminal-record-on-prospects-for-employment/  And that is just one example, I could provide more. Any other unanswered questions you neglected to ask you want me to respond to? 

And in regards to your anecdotal story, you already knew what my answer would be. Your personal experience doesn't override what is happening in the rest of the country. Picking ONE BLACK GUY who hasn't experienced police brutality, and comparing him to yourself, while ignoring that neither of you equal even .0001% of the population this is about is simply asinine. 

People can say whatever they want about Kaepernick. I am inclined to agree, his protest was ill-conceived, poorly thought-out, and terribly executed. He also didn't explain himself well, and allowed anyone with a dissenting opinion to craft whatever narrative they wanted. He is where he is right now all by his own doing. But anyone who wants to claim the REASON for the protest(police brutality) is false, is gonna have to back that up with some actual facts and not the weak argument you tried to present. The reason for the protest is unequivocally valid, and making up facts, trying to confuse the issue with irrelevant statements, and using anecdotal stories won't change that one bit. 

Ive asked others. What opportunities do blacks Not have that whites do in todays america? 

Have you yourself been a victim of police brutality?

Are you claiming that somehow the majority of blacks in penatentaries were framed or that whites are not being lockes up when caught committing crimes? That sure sounds like what youre suggesting. Every state has guidelines per crime based on number of previous offenses. Are you suggesting they are giving blacks the max and whites the minimum? It sure sounds like it even though their are plenty of black judges these days as well...

Have you yourself been assulted by police? Have you done time for no reason? Have you done time when guilty? Have you seen with your own eyes a white boy go free and a brother get locked up for the same offense with the same amount of priors? 

10 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Ive asked others. What opportunities do blacks Not have that whites do in todays america? 

Well, beyond the 600% increased chance to be shot dead by a cop while unarmed, and being passed over for jobs by white ex-cons, there is significantly less funded school systems on average and more likely to be falsely arrested and jailed. 

Have you yourself been a victim of police brutality?

I have not. I've had a gun pulled on me by a cop who followed me for two miles, lied and said I was speeding when I set my car to cruise control for the speed limit as soon as I saw him, and then demanded I take off my skull cap or be shot in the face. I was 19 at the time. Just a couple months ago, I was pulled over while driving with my son(he's 7) to the barbershop. The police in my county routinely pull black people over and use a brake light being out as an excuse. When I calmly explained I'd been pulled over twice this year for the same issue, and I've gone to the dealership I bought my car from and they couldn't find any issues with my brake lights, he told me to STFU and stop calling him a liar. Ultimately, he let me go and didn't issue me a repair order.....which is what he was supposed to do when a driver's lights aren't functioning properly. Does that fulfill your criteria as someone who can complain about police brutality or no? I didn't realize that ONLY people who've been curbstomped by police have the right to protest it happening to their fellow citizens. 

Are you claiming that somehow the majority of blacks in penatentaries were framed or that whites are not being lockes up when caught committing crimes? That sure sounds like what youre suggesting.

You keep claiming I'm suggesting things that I haven't even brought up. I never suggested anything of the sort. I don't know if the majority of black people in prison have been falsely imprisoned. I do know the city of New York settled a case and wrote off 900K false arrests over the last 3 years, the vast majority of whom were Black and Latino men. But I understand that NY isn't the entire country,and I would never suggest something that is happening in say Chicago or Baltimore, is representative of an entire nation, that would be ridiculous. :)

Every state has guidelines per crime based on number of previous offenses. Are you suggesting they are giving blacks the max and whites the minimum? It sure sounds like it even though their are plenty of black judges these days as well...

I didn't suggest that at all, but since you brought up the topic......http://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2497&context=articles

Black men are nearly twice as likely to be charged with an offense that carried a mandatory minimum sentence than white men facing similar circumstances. When judges have discretion over how long a sentence should be for a specific crime, they tend to select longer sentences for blacks even if they have the same criminal history.

18 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Well, beyond the 600% increased chance to be shot dead by a cop while unarmed, and being passed over for jobs by white ex-cons, there is significantly less funded school systems on average and more likely to be falsely arrested and jailed. 

I have not. I've had a gun pulled on me by a cop who followed me for two miles, lied and said I was speeding when I set my car to cruise control for the speed limit as soon as I saw him, and then demanded I take off my skull cap or be shot in the face. I was 19 at the time. Just a couple months ago, I was pulled over while driving with my son(he's 7) to the barbershop. The police in my county routinely pull black people over and use a brake light being out as an excuse. When I calmly explained I'd been pulled over twice this year for the same issue, and I've gone to the dealership I bought my car from and they couldn't find any issues with my brake lights, he told me to STFU and stop calling him a liar. Ultimately, he let me go and didn't issue me a repair order.....which is what he was supposed to do when a driver's lights aren't functioning properly. Does that fulfill your criteria as someone who can complain about police brutality or no? I didn't realize that ONLY people who've been curbstomped by police have the right to protest it happening to their fellow citizens. 

You keep claiming I'm suggesting things that I haven't even brought up. I never suggested anything of the sort. I don't know if the majority of black people in prison have been falsely imprisoned. I do know the city of New York settled a case and wrote off 900K false arrests over the last 3 years, the vast majority of whom were Black and Latino men. But I understand that NY isn't the entire country,and I would never suggest something that is happening in say Chicago or Baltimore, is representative of an entire nation, that would be ridiculous. :)

I didn't suggest that at all, but since you brought up the topic......http://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2497&context=articles

Black men are nearly twice as likely to be charged with an offense that carried a mandatory minimum sentence than white men facing similar circumstances. When judges have discretion over how long a sentence should be for a specific crime, they tend to select longer sentences for blacks even if they have the same criminal history.

Lets see. What are cops chances of being shot by black vs non black?

How many cops are shot by blacks as opposed to whites?

There are lots of factors into this 600% chance based on sheer number of people argument. 

How many were high speed chases, running, etc?

There is no way of knowing ...your numbers are merely taking one set of facts into the equation and the forming a narrative based on it.

Ive seen no evidence that whites are more likely to get hired with criminal records let alone blacks being passed on for white ex  cons. Do they have the same work histories or are these just more non detailed graphs?

Its unfortunate you get racially profiled while driving in that county. Unfortunately there are places like that. I used to have a jaguar and got pulled over all the time in york county with it. Once even arrested for a dui while sober. The car was impounded charges will never filed. The car was seen leaving a bar. Recently i was in tenesse and pulled over with pa tags by a state trooper and they brought out the k-9 unit. It was easter weeked. Apparantly i ran over a fog line (whatever that is). Needless to say i had nothing and no warnings were even issued. 

My point is sometimes police racially profile. Sometimes the target flashy cars. Sometimes far away plates. Bottom line is they are usually looking for drugs. Doesnt make it right that they associate certain things, people, cars, races as such but again profiling doesnt Only apply to minorities.

The action in itsemf is what should be being fought against. Not the action towards a specific demographic of people. Freddy gays death should not have ignited an outlash at whites. Blm should be standing up for all lives, and kap should be protesting police shootings and brutality not turning this into a race war. Most whites are neither racist nor privledged yet groups like blm, race bating songs like jayzs most recent garbage, continue to insinuate that whites are racists and no matter what view black people a certain way. Im sorry man but lil wayne completely didnt take the racist bait they tried to give him because he knows better ! 

I left my racial overtone in another thread.

I'm not touching this one with a 20 foot pole!

Liberals who pretend that the US is racist compared to the world are too ignorant to even want to know the truth.

They spew hatred in the form of 'White Male Devils in the US are holding down minorities who thrive in harmony in the rest of the world.'

This is absolute garbage.

France

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0701-mcmanus-france-assimilation-20150701-column.html

http://www.nationalbcc.org/news/beyond-the-rhetoric/457-blacks-in-france-are-invisible

How Racist is France?

Great Britain

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/datablog/2014/jul/31/parliament-failing-represent-uk-diversity

Europe

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/27/eu-criticised-leaving-out-ethnic-minorities-diversity-drive

9 of 785 EU Parliament were non-white (2007)

I guess you can stop Canada Shaming us

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/01/02/parliaments_lack_of_diversity_goes_beyond_race_gender_study.html

http://business.financialpost.com/executive/leadership/why-arent-canadian-corporate-boards-getting-any-less-male-or-white

ASIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_Japan

In 2005, a United Nations special rapporteur on racism and xenophobia expressed concerns about deep and profound racism in Japan and insufficient government recognition of the problem.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/13/chinese-museum-yanks-racist-exhibit/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Tibetan_unrest

A mob tried to storm the Lhasa Great Mosque and succeeded in setting fire to the front gate. Shops and restaurants in the Muslim quarter were destroyed.[18] A Chinese businessman reported that many Hui Muslim beef shops were burnt. Also burnt were stationery shops, banks, and a wholesale market at Tsomtsikhang, one of the most important Tibetan markets, where many shops are owned by Hans and Hui Muslims.

This is a HUMAN problem, not a UNITED STATES problem.

It is a MAJORITY problem, not a WHITE problem.

When ethnic cleansing takes place in the Asian, African, or the Arab world, how is that possible without whitey?

11 hours ago, skippyx said:

Liberals who pretend that the US is racist compared to the world are too ignorant to even want to know the truth.

They spew hatred in the form of 'White Male Devils in the US are holding down minorities who thrive in harmony in the rest of the world.'

This is absolute garbage.

France

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0701-mcmanus-france-assimilation-20150701-column.html

http://www.nationalbcc.org/news/beyond-the-rhetoric/457-blacks-in-france-are-invisible

How Racist is France?

Great Britain

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/datablog/2014/jul/31/parliament-failing-represent-uk-diversity

Europe

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/27/eu-criticised-leaving-out-ethnic-minorities-diversity-drive

9 of 785 EU Parliament were non-white (2007)

I guess you can stop Canada Shaming us

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/01/02/parliaments_lack_of_diversity_goes_beyond_race_gender_study.html

http://business.financialpost.com/executive/leadership/why-arent-canadian-corporate-boards-getting-any-less-male-or-white

ASIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_Japan

In 2005, a United Nations special rapporteur on racism and xenophobia expressed concerns about deep and profound racism in Japan and insufficient government recognition of the problem.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/13/chinese-museum-yanks-racist-exhibit/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Tibetan_unrest

A mob tried to storm the Lhasa Great Mosque and succeeded in setting fire to the front gate. Shops and restaurants in the Muslim quarter were destroyed.[18] A Chinese businessman reported that many Hui Muslim beef shops were burnt. Also burnt were stationery shops, banks, and a wholesale market at Tsomtsikhang, one of the most important Tibetan markets, where many shops are owned by Hans and Hui Muslims.

This is a HUMAN problem, not a UNITED STATES problem.

It is a MAJORITY problem, not a WHITE problem.

When ethnic cleansing takes place in the Asian, African, or the Arab world, how is that possible without whitey?

But yakub had 2 heads and created the white devil. God cursed the world by letting the white devil rule for 6000 years. Of coarse their is a responsibililty out in this story as well. Yakub was black but black people arent responsible for this white devil. Only yakub. In fact some say he was actually an alien even. 

Not sure if your aware of this teaching but it was actually started by a jewish guy who gave the story to elijah muhammed (a pedifile) and is still the core belief of the many followers of the nation of islam today. Its the origin of the term "white devil". The white gene is scientifically recessive therefore had to have come from blacks. 

You can find half truths in anything. 2 whites cant produce a black. Nor can 2 blacks create a white. Seems much more likely we were created seperately from creation than that whites were genetically manufactured 6000 years ago. Especially since this story emegered in ny in the 60s and is known nowhere else. 

What exactly does racism in the rest of the world have to do with racism happening in America? The people committing racism in America have nothing in common with the people doing it in other countries, nor are most of them even aware of their existence. To even mention this and claim someone is "too ignorant to even know the truth" is the most ironic statement made in this entire thread. I also love how the foundation of posts like those aren't grounded in any dissenting opinion in this thread, instead it usually begins with "liberals always say..." and then some really outlandish nonsense that they know damn well the majority of Liberals don't believe. 

Claiming because things are bad in other places, means people shouldn't complain about them being bad in their own backyard is the height of stupidity. It says very little, and solves even less. Moving on.....

@bobbywizdum A lot of the questions you asked could be answered in the links I provided. And although I wasn't able to get to this yesterday, but I found a study that gets very deep into what I was trying to convey to you. "Black-on-Black crime" is a dog whistle BS statement only ever brought up and used in response to PoC demanding changes being made in society. Not only is it usually irrelevant to the topic being discussed(like this one), but it's also an incorrect assumption that any other interracial crime is somehow lower. This as false as it can get. Every single race within this country that suffers violent crime is primarily having it done by those of the same race. 

Between 2012-2015, the rate of white-on-white violent crime (12.0 per 1,000 persons) was roughly four times higher than black-on-black violent crime(3.1 per 1,000), the Bureau of Justice Statistics said in the following link: https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rhovo1215.pdf. So, even more ironic when a white person tells a black person they can't complain about police brutality because of "black-on-black" crime, when interracial crime in their own community is actually higher. 

I'm only debunking this black-on-black crime nonsense so that when people actually decide to address what the protest is about, we can shed off all the excuses and distractions that the media has used to hide the issues for so long and just get down to the core problem and provide solutions. We need major justice system reform in this country. Prosecutors need to face real consequences for taking advantage of certain demographics that don't have the means or leverage to properly defend themselves. Police unions need to be taken down a notch, their blanket defenses of some of the most disgusting scum in our society doesn't do their reputation any favors, and actually harms a Police Departments efforts in actually weeding out the bad cops. But none of this stuff even gets discussed on a state or federal level if people actually think racism in Japan and Canada means those black people are just whining.  

3 hours ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

What exactly does racism in the rest of the world have to do with racism happening in America? The people committing racism in America have nothing in common with the people doing it in other countries, nor are most of them even aware of their existence. To even mention this and claim someone is "too ignorant to even know the truth" is the most ironic statement made in this entire thread. I also love how the foundation of posts like those aren't grounded in any dissenting opinion in this thread, instead it usually begins with "liberals always say..." and then some really outlandish nonsense that they know damn well the majority of Liberals don't believe. 

Claiming because things are bad in other places, means people shouldn't complain about them being bad in their own backyard is the height of stupidity. It says very little, and solves even less. Moving on.....

@bobbywizdum A lot of the questions you asked could be answered in the links I provided. And although I wasn't able to get to this yesterday, but I found a study that gets very deep into what I was trying to convey to you. "Black-on-Black crime" is a dog whistle BS statement only ever brought up and used in response to PoC demanding changes being made in society. Not only is it usually irrelevant to the topic being discussed(like this one), but it's also an incorrect assumption that any other interracial crime is somehow lower. This as false as it can get. Every single race within this country that suffers violent crime is primarily having it done by those of the same race. 

Between 2012-2015, the rate of white-on-white violent crime (12.0 per 1,000 persons) was roughly four times higher than black-on-black violent crime(3.1 per 1,000), the Bureau of Justice Statistics said in the following link: https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rhovo1215.pdf. So, even more ironic when a white person tells a black person they can't complain about police brutality because of "black-on-black" crime, when interracial crime in their own community is actually higher. 

I'm only debunking this black-on-black crime nonsense so that when people actually decide to address what the protest is about, we can shed off all the excuses and distractions that the media has used to hide the issues for so long and just get down to the core problem and provide solutions. We need major justice system reform in this country. Prosecutors need to face real consequences for taking advantage of certain demographics that don't have the means or leverage to properly defend themselves. Police unions need to be taken down a notch, their blanket defenses of some of the most disgusting scum in our society doesn't do their reputation any favors, and actually harms a Police Departments efforts in actually weeding out the bad cops. But none of this stuff even gets discussed on a state or federal level if people actually think racism in Japan and Canada means those black people are just whining.  

The links you provided dont dig into the questions i ask and i call complete b.s. that the white on white murder rate is higher than blacks. All you have to do is look at the leading murder per population leaders to see other wise. Camden, baltimore, detroit, st louis, etc...the bulk of these shootings are happening in predeominantly white neighborhoods? Whatever u say man. I dont really care about your google graphs. Continue to hate whitey and balame for us for everything. Be a victim forever. Cant open the eyes of the closed minded. All these racist whites made obama president and helped hip hop in the 90s break record sales. Yes whites are oppressing blacks everywhere. Im over it. Feel how you want. 

1 minute ago, bobbywizdum said:

The links you provided dont dig into the questions i ask and i call complete b.s. that the white on white murder rate is higher than blacks. All you have to do is look at the leading murder per population leaders to see other wise. Camden, baltimore, detroit, st louis, etc...the bulk of these shootings are happening in predeominantly white neighborhoods? Whatever u say man. I dont really care about your google graphs. Continue to hate whitey and balame for us for everything. Be a victim forever. Cant open the eyes of the closed minded. All these racist whites made obama president and helped hip hop in the 90s break record sales. Yes whites are oppressing blacks everywhere. Im over it. Feel how you want. 

When did I say I hated white people? LOL! So in the face of overwhelming evidence, you choose to just ignore it and call it BS because it doesn't fit your worldview. Got it. Bravo, continue to fall back on making crap up when you don't have an argument. Take care and have an awesome weekend! :-)

17 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

When did I say I hated white people? LOL! So in the face of overwhelming evidence, you choose to just ignore it and call it BS because it doesn't fit your worldview. Got it. Bravo, continue to fall back on making crap up when you don't have an argument. Take care and have an awesome weekend! :-)

you do come off pretty hateful 

13 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

you do come off pretty hateful 

Quote a single sentence I’ve written on this thread that has been hateful of any person or group. Meanwhile, plenty of posters in here having said some pretty hateful things about Kaepernick and not a word has been said. Come on dude. 

12 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Quote a single sentence I’ve written on this thread that has been hateful of any person or group. Meanwhile, plenty of posters in here having said some pretty hateful things about Kaepernick and not a word has been said. Come on dude. 

Im not going through all that mess you have posted over past few days .  I didnt say you are hateful,  I said you come off hateful.  There is a difference there 

Continuing to kneel at football games is yet another lame attempt at white shaming. Bringing up slavery is lame attempt at white shaming. I don't feel guilty because I had nothing to do with it. I side with all those Union soldiers under the American flag who fought and died to stop South Carolina and friends from becoming eternal slave states. Fake white shaming is as effective as trying stop tsunamis with whiffle balls.

If anything the average football fan cares less about these issues than they did in September of last year. The football issue is ONLY about lame protest. What Michael Bennett said recently highlights how idiotic this all has become. He is DEMANDING that Kaep be hired and he will gladly burn down a sport that makes hundreds of black men millions of dollars a year. Over a thousand black men make 400k plus a year in this league and he is damaging it. Does he hate black people? He is doing more to hurt them then Some millennial idiot with a tiki torch ever could.

21 hours ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Image from the PDF you linked:

same race crimes.jpg

3 hours ago, drewg22 said:

Image from the PDF you linked:

same race crimes.jpg

That chart isn’t referencing what you bolded in my post. The time period for figure 2 is 1993-2015, not 2012-2015. But since reexamining what I posted, I will admit I misread the part I posted. 

On page 4, the 3.1 is actually black-on-white crime, not black-on-Black crime. I can admit I made a mistake. The actual number for black-on-Black crime is 16.5. So I was wrong, not less than white-on-white crime, yet going back to a point I made a few posts back, not "much higher than other races” as has been previously stated by others. And still, completely irrelevant to the issue of police brutality. 

23 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

That chart isn’t referencing what you bolded in my post. The time period for figure 2 is 1993-2015, not 2012-2015. But since reexamining what I posted, I will admit I misread the part I posted. 

On page 4, the 3.1 is actually black-on-white crime, not black-on-Black crime. I can admit I made a mistake. The actual number for black-on-Black crime is 16.5. So I was wrong, not less than white-on-white crime, yet going back to a point I made a few posts back, not "much higher than other races” as has been previously stated by others. And still, completely irrelevant to the issue of police brutality. 

Well it does show the years 2012-2015 and black on black is higher than white on white every year - showing your numbers could not have been correct.

26 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

but you also have to take percentage of population in account to those numbers as well 

1 minute ago, NE.Jon said:

but you also have to take percentage of population in account to those numbers as well 

This is true, the bigger a population the harder it is to move a number. Let’s say you have 5 people, and one of them has cancer. That is 20% of this small group, but the larger the group becomes the more people you need to keep the 20% number. But this is why I think they chose to base their statistics off a 1,000 sample size. It’s not going to be 100% accurate to both populations, but it’ll be pretty close.