NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

10 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

so how many of you are going to purchase his 'memoirs' that he's peddaling to publishers?

And put it in a jar of urine a la Andres Serrano?

9 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Boomer Esiason  said it best .  Talked about time it takes to learn Offense  vs  using the backups teams have had in place already knowing it.   Also asked when will Kap stop having people speak for him .... Does he want it ?  How bad does he want to play ...  He was Vocal when riding bench   but now too quite 

Dam Kap got himself a job and got back on the Field 

Pulling  Cable 

Image may contain: 1 person

On 11/19/2017 at 11:28 AM, NE.Jon said:

Boomer Esiason  said it best .  Talked about time it takes to learn Offense  vs  using the backups teams have had in place already knowing it.   Also asked when will Kap stop having people speak for him .... Does he want it ?  How bad does he want to play ...  He was Vocal when riding bench   but now too quite 

people keep forgetting, he bought his last contract out and said he would never play as a backup....

his GF insisted on them terms...

23 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

people keep forgetting, he bought his last contract out and said he would never play as a backup....

his GF insisted on them terms...

His girlfriend is ruining his life lol dumb cow.

1 hour ago, bobbywizdum said:

His girlfriend is ruining his life lol dumb cow.

Well, he'll probably be free of her as soon as the money runs out.

Good ol Kap trying to stay in the media anyway he can ..... Next we will hear he is part indian as well  

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/11/24/colin-kaepernick-joins-un-thanksgiving-protest-alcatraz/

Colin Kaepernick at Alcatraz (Screenshot / Twitter)
Screenshot / Twitter

by JOEL B. POLLAK24 Nov 201712,204

Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kapernick joined the annual "Un-Thanksgiving” protest Thursday by Native American activists at the Indigenous People’s Sunrise Gathering on Alcatraz Island.

The demonstration is held each year to commemorate the occupation of Alcatraz in 1969 by Native American activists, which lasted until 1971 and which is credited with encouraging changes in the federal government’s policy toward "Indian affairs,” the East Bay Times reports.

As speakers denounced the "current-day American genocide,” Kaepernick received two eagle feathers in tribute from a Native American elder. He later tweeted about the experience:

Wm2soZteMU4ZK4Vd.jpg

Today, I was on Alcatraz Island at the Indigenous People’s Sunrise Gathering, in solidarity with those celebrating their culture and paying respects to those that participated in the 19 month occupation of Alcatraz in an effort to force ?? to honor the Treaty of Fort Laramie.

"Our fight is the same fight. We’re all fighting for our justice, for our freedom,” Kaepernick told the demonstrators.

advertisement

He added, according to the San Francisco Chronicle:

If there’s one thing that I take away from today and seeing the beauty of everybody out here, it’s that we’re only getting stronger every day, we’re only getting larger and larger every day. I see the strength in everybody.

The dancing, the rituals – that is our resistance. We continue to fight. We continue to fight for justice. We fight for our freedom, and we continue on that path.

Kaepernick remains a symbol of the Black Lives Matter movement, and inspired the wave of NFL protests against the national anthem — which in turn has provoked a fan boycott.

He has yet to be re-signed by a professional football team since being dropped last year

On 11/25/2017 at 12:46 PM, NE.Jon said:

Good ol Kap trying to stay in the media anyway he can ..... Next we will hear he is part indian as well  

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/11/24/colin-kaepernick-joins-un-thanksgiving-protest-alcatraz/

Colin Kaepernick at Alcatraz (Screenshot / Twitter)
Screenshot / Twitter

by JOEL B. POLLAK24 Nov 201712,204

Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kapernick joined the annual "Un-Thanksgiving” protest Thursday by Native American activists at the Indigenous People’s Sunrise Gathering on Alcatraz Island.

The demonstration is held each year to commemorate the occupation of Alcatraz in 1969 by Native American activists, which lasted until 1971 and which is credited with encouraging changes in the federal government’s policy toward "Indian affairs,” the East Bay Times reports.

As speakers denounced the "current-day American genocide,” Kaepernick received two eagle feathers in tribute from a Native American elder. He later tweeted about the experience:

Wm2soZteMU4ZK4Vd.jpg

Today, I was on Alcatraz Island at the Indigenous People’s Sunrise Gathering, in solidarity with those celebrating their culture and paying respects to those that participated in the 19 month occupation of Alcatraz in an effort to force ?? to honor the Treaty of Fort Laramie.

"Our fight is the same fight. We’re all fighting for our justice, for our freedom,” Kaepernick told the demonstrators.

advertisement

He added, according to the San Francisco Chronicle:

If there’s one thing that I take away from today and seeing the beauty of everybody out here, it’s that we’re only getting stronger every day, we’re only getting larger and larger every day. I see the strength in everybody.

The dancing, the rituals – that is our resistance. We continue to fight. We continue to fight for justice. We fight for our freedom, and we continue on that path.

Kaepernick remains a symbol of the Black Lives Matter movement, and inspired the wave of NFL protests against the national anthem — which in turn has provoked a fan boycott.

He has yet to be re-signed by a professional football team since being dropped last year

Is it just me, or does he look like he's getting paler? 

Just now, vincent_NJG said:

Is it just me, or does he look like he's getting paler? 

he was always very very light skinned .   It would not suprise if he tanned to get himself darker .  I have family members darker skinned   we are Italian .  Hell  I might even take him for his money if I had time to layout  in Sun  instead of inside  all day .

He is an attention **** who will lie and spew hatred to get liberal likes.

He really is the BLM Trump.

Now Kap wants to go in with Puff Daddy and Currey to buy the Panthers ....   LOL  could you imagine the crap he would start if he was a partial owner 

3 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

Diddy said he’d sign Kaepernick and have him compete to start.  I’m sure Newton is okay with having to actually compete for the starting role.

For a second there, I though you were talking about Ray Didinger.

Diddy will need major help and investors .... So I think it would be hard to be the way he wants it 

Image result for puff daddy gif

1 minute ago, NE.Jon said:

Diddy will need major help and investors .... So I think it would be hard to be the way he wants it 

Diddy is a brilliant business man I think he could be a good owner. 

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Diddy is a brilliant business man I think he could be a good owner. 

I agree in the music industry , but not sports .   He would be like another Danny Snyder  since he is a huge Panthers fan ..... Look he is already talking about letting Kap compete for Cams job .  Not that I think Cam is amazing  , but Kap is  not in the NFL right now for a reason .  I can just see a lot of drama  that is not needed.   There are plenty of better options and people 

51 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

I agree in the music industry , but not sports .   He would be like another Danny Snyder  since he is a huge Panthers fan ..... Look he is already talking about letting Kap compete for Cams job .  Not that I think Cam is amazing  , but Kap is  not in the NFL right now for a reason .  I can just see a lot of drama  that is not needed.   There are plenty of better options and people 

That's true

8 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

Now Kap wants to go in with Puff Daddy and Currey to buy the Panthers ....   LOL  could you imagine the crap he would start if he was a partial owner 

So will kap call puffy a slave master?