NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

Recommended Posts

Color me surprised. You're telling me the people who knew me as black before I identified myself as such have tasked themselves with the responsibility of gauging whether Kaep's black enough to speak about  systemic racism? It's as if one can only understand the demonic nature of white supremacy by being black.

7 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

Also, Nothing about Kaep looks black ... he cried he was treated differently in School growing up ...  he reminds me of white kids wanting to be

black / ****.  Even his Stlyed haor cut looks bad as he does not have a afro ... looks like he got his hair curled . I think we found his real father btw 

 

Image result for Kaepernick is half white half

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, rstarter said:

Color me surprised. You're telling me the people who knew me as black before I identified myself as such have tasked themselves with the responsibility of gauging whether Kaep's black enough to speak about  systemic racism? It's as if one can only understand the demonic nature of white supremacy by being black.

 

Yup you got it ...  I guess Rodney is a White supremacist too   ?  http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/rodney-harrison-colin-kaepernick-not-black/172krqv16ji66153ho89cy75i5   

No one knows who his father is , no one is talking about it .  He looks dam more middle eastern then anything .   Not a surprise someone like you plays the race card  ,  BTW I love when ignorant people still do that these days .    BTW its not racist to talk about someone's  color or heritage.  But simple minded people  like to try and play the race card any chance they get ... Like Kaep trying to say he knows what its like being oppressed .  I would love to see how he would have survived on my block pulling some crap like that . Now you want to talk about being racist .. what you just tried to do could be called racist .    Got to love the world we live in today ....   So are you like Obama  > ? You  use whatever race you choose that benifits you at that  time ?     But really thank you for showing us all what a POS you are .. like most didnt already know  but this takes the cake 

 

Reminds me of a song  _ rucka rucka Ali  | everything is racist .   Song is NSFW or most peoples ears .  

 

Edit:   Thank you for reminding me of why you got the nickname Rtarter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:50 AM, skippyx said:

There is more chance that Santa Claus is forcing all 32 teams to not hire him then there is of a league memo or secret discussions.

31 teams, he voluntarily terminated his employment with the 32nd team. Oops on him! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's almost like Kaep has thrown in the towel as far as getting a job is concerned. Comparing the police to slave patrols ( even though the first amendment allows you to express that you feel that way ) can't help your efforts in playing this season. 

Although I can understand his anger in the wake of the Philando Castile verdict.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phila.:chip said:

It's almost like Kaep has thrown in the towel as far as getting a job is concerned. Comparing the police to slave patrols ( even though the first amendment allows you to express that you feel that way ) can't help your efforts in playing this season. 

Although I can understand his anger in the wake up the Philando Castile verdict.

you cant fix stupid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and that's a career.  One door closes, hopefully two windows open up.

I think we can all agree that Jamarcus Russell has a better shot at getting a job offer than Kap at this point.

I'm not sure what his plans for the rest of his life are, but he should probably start sketching out a few options.  I hope he's been responsible with the money he's made so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vee said:

...and that's a career.  One door closes, hopefully two windows open up.

I think we can all agree that Jamarcus Russell has a better shot at getting a job offer than Kap at this point.

I'm not sure what his plans for the rest of his life are, but he should probably start sketching out a few options.  I hope he's been responsible with the money he's made so far.

He is a shoe head .... So he likes to spend and waste .   Its funny all of these changes came with his new girlfriend . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

So many parallels to regular folk running so true here.

 

A guy can't find a job. Some blame the system and the color of his skin.

Other's look at the fact that he's not very good at his job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, voodoochile75 said:

 

So many parallels to regular folk running so true here.

 

A guy can't find a job. Some blame the system and the color of his skin.

Other's look at the fact that he's not very good at his job.

its a lot of things ... his off-field stuff is not doing him any favors .  He has not played well , lost 20 lbs of muscle after going vegan .  Wants to be  starter ... seems to have a set price for himself . I say that because he did not want to go to SB champions Broncos for less  . You cant blame a team for not wanting a average QB that has been shaking things up with the country .   Lets also not forget .... he had a job  but opt out of contract 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are different ways to deliver a message.

If you want to be an agitator a-hole and compare all police to runaway slave patrol then you will never play in the NFL again.

I want to buy more NFL gear because these 32 men are righteous in individually rejecting such a clown.

Kaep has proven time and again that he is a man of low character who will go as low as possible for his cause.

Kathy Griffin will play QB in the league before he does again.

I doubt a single person in America has been persuaded by him and millions have been offended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skippyx said:

I doubt a single person in America has been persuaded by him and millions have been offended.

Without getting too 'CVONish', never underestimate the radical alt-left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Without getting too 'CVONish', never underestimate the radical alt-left.

They were already on his side before his butt hit the seat.

I am not alt-left and think all 6 cops (black and white) should have gone to jail for 20 years each over Freddie Gray's death.

I did not need Cuba and pig socks to be sickened over the evil cretin that shot Charles Kinsey.

4221396001_5044618745001_5044605568001-v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, skippyx said:

They were already on his side before his butt hit the seat.

I am not alt-left and think all 6 cops (black and white) should have gone to jail for 20 years each over Freddie Gray's death.

I did not need Cuba and pig socks to be sickened over the evil cretin that shot Charles Kinsey.

4221396001_5044618745001_5044605568001-v

 

This was an very odd situation to me. The video I saw seemed put together and none of the mainstream media ran with this story the way they do with others. I'm not saying anything about what happened, how it happened, or right and wrong. I'm just saying.

 

It's funny. Some of you may remember I lived in Texas from 2006-2014. I grew tired of the bigotry and racism. I didn't bother with any sort of gestures or protests. I just got up and moved. The best thing I could think to do about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, voodoochile75 said:

 

This was an very odd situation to me. The video I saw seemed put together and none of the mainstream media ran with this story the way they do with others. I'm not saying anything about what happened, how it happened, or right and wrong. I'm just saying.

 

It's funny. Some of you may remember I lived in Texas from 2006-2014. I grew tired of the bigotry and racism. I didn't bother with any sort of gestures or protests. I just got up and moved. The best thing I could think to do about it.

you are lucky that you were able .  So many have no choice but to be stuck in bad situations. At same time people do not always handle the situation correctly on both sides .   One day we as a people we learn  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, voodoochile75 said:

 

This was an very odd situation to me. The video I saw seemed put together and none of the mainstream media ran with this story the way they do with others. I'm not saying anything about what happened, how it happened, or right and wrong. I'm just saying.

The same way Alex Jones is "just saying" things.

The crazy conspiracy theories have to stop.  What happened on the video wasn't "put together" and the media reported it.

It was a terrible thing that happened and any officer that discharged a firearm should be in jail.  At best, terminated from being a police officer anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:13 PM, voodoochile75 said:

A guy can't find a job. Some blame the system and the color of his skin.

Other's look at the fact that he's not very good at his job.

And then look at his salary! If he took a substantial pay-cut he'd likely hook up somewhere.

But then there's all the distractions that come with him.

Bottom line: Too much $$ for too little performance and too much baggage. Why bother?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The funniest part about this whole thing is he complains about the system, but he doesn't vote. So he assumes all of his changes are going to come by marching in street? Who makes the legislation that comes of these marches? He's an idiot and I'm glad no team will sign him. It's too bad he's already made enough money to live off of, it would be hilarious to see him bagging groceries because he blew his shot at being a professional athlete to be an A hole. There are a ton of people out there protesting the right way, wearing pig socks and Castro shirts are the wrong way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Kaepernick did was tantamount to shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theater, as Supreme Court justice Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote in a key free speech decision in 1919.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Colin Kaepernick Travels ‘Home’ to Ghana to Trash US on Independence Day (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jul 5th, 2017 8:25 am 1932 Comments

Colin Kaepernick traveled to Ghana to trash the United States on the 4th of July.

kaepernick-ghana-july-4.jpg

The former NFL quarterback, who no one wants to pick up this year for some reason, tweeted out his disgust for America on Independence Day.

 
kaepernick-ghana.png

Kaepernick: "How can we truly celebrate independence on a day that intentionally robbed our ancestors of theirs? To find my independence I went home.”

Kaepernick released this video on Independence Day. It has over 53,000 likes.

Kaepernick followed up that tweet with another video:

Kaepernick made headlines last year when he attacked police officers, trashed America and praised Marxist tyrant Fidel Castro.
kaepernick-sits.jpg
Kaepernick refused to stand for the National Anthem at NFL games.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/colin-kaepernick-travels-home-ghana-trash-us-independence-day-video/

 

How's it possible this upstanding guy has no job still?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MR-CYN said:

How's it possible this upstanding guy has no job still?

How is it possible that nobody has beaten the ever living ish out of him on the street?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eh... why not:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"How can we truly celebrate independence on a day that intentionally robbed our ancestors of theirs? To find my independence I went home.”

 

 

So he has no clue what the 4th of July has to do with anything? Intentially robbed "our" ancestors of what actually? Please, do tell.

 

I hope the travel ban keeps his sorry arse in Ghana. Free to travel the world. The luxury of having the wealth to do so while he is effectively unemployed. The only chains this guy wears are the ones he puts on himself. How many days has he wrongfully spent in prison or jail?

Seriously, please tell me how the system has failed this guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He went home to where slavery was commonplace before the USA even became a country.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now