NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

RG3 and Cutler phones aren't ringing either.

Teams looking for reliable backup qbs don't want polarizing guys.

The last thing a team needs is a qb controversy during the season. With polarizing qbs who have had success, theres always the possibility that the very moment the starter struggles, fans, media and such may start clamoring for a change.

Throw in Kaepernicks added drama and no one is interested.

It doesn't help that he seems to be far more interested in his activism than football.

50 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

FB_IMG_1501554498188.thumb.jpg.c055b752844b3afbb2d03fe97c7d4ad1.jpg

You know the funny part about this meme? The guy kneeling with him is Eric Reid and he is one of their best defensive players and nobody says crap about him. 

1 hour ago, bwestbrook36 said:

You know the funny part about this meme? The guy kneeling with him is Eric Reid and he is one of their best defensive players and nobody says crap about him. 

Cause is Reid in the media bashing cops, wearing a dicator on his shirt, or any other BS to bring more negative attention

9 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Let's ask the family members of those  MURDERED  on Sept. 11  if they think life is fair.

I knew you were dumb ... but thought you could at least read .   I already said life is not fair ....

10 hours ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

Cause is Reid in the media bashing cops, wearing a dicator on his shirt, or any other BS to bring more negative attention

I know all that. Obviously Reid saw all the backlash and laid off of it. 

14 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

I knew you were dumb ... but thought you could at least read .   I already said life is not fair ....

It doesn't matter what you said. My comment stands alone and has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

Get over yourself, you're not that important or smart.

And I'd rather be dumb than a jerk.

You have to choose  to be a jerk.

I get why he's not signed, especially with the Ravens.  If they were going to bring him due to Flacco's injury, then he'd go to the third string (or backup at best) when Flacco returns.  How much controversy is a potential third string QB worth?

12 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

It doesn't matter what you said. My comment stands alone and has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

Get over yourself, you're not that important or smart.

And I'd rather be dumb than a jerk.

You have to choose  to be a jerk.

Then why quote me ... when you asked that stupid question ? 

3 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

How much controversy is a potential third string QB worth?

Well said.  

Agreed. The Ravens make no sense at all for him. No one is going to pay that kind of money to a guy that is going to end up being a backup, or maybe even 3rd stringer once the starter comes back.   His only prayer is going to be a team that loses their starter and has NOTHING on the shelf thats ready to go.  

54 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Agreed. The Ravens make no sense at all for him. No one is going to pay that kind of money to a guy that is going to end up being a backup, or maybe even 3rd stringer once the starter comes back.   His only prayer is going to be a team that loses their starter and has NOTHING on the shelf thats ready to go.  

So Jacksonville, Buffalo, he could probably take Blake's job but don't think jaguars would want him .. 

Basically a team will need Certain Clause in his contract stating that if he does anything to bring Negative attention to himself or to the organization, his contract is Automatically void and he won't be owed anything and will have to pay back the Guaranteed money he was already given

1 minute ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

So Jacksonville, Buffalo, he could probably take Blake's job but don't think jaguars would want him .. 

Basically a team will need Certain Clause in his contract stating that if he does anything to bring Negative attention to himself or to the organization, his contract is Automatically void and he won't be owed anything and will have to pay back the Guaranteed money he was already given

Wouldnt that be like what happened to T.O when he was suspended for Conduct Detrimental to the team?  I cant remember if he got paid during that stint, or not though. This guy just has too much baggage and to high of a price tag for anyone to take the chance. Its just not worth the headache. 

I think the funniest thing in all of this is that we haven't heard from Kaepernick (at least, to my knowledge).  I've got to give him credit for that.  He's been mainly quiet and to himself, for the most part, throughout this all (including through last year).

1 hour ago, RPeeteRules said:

I think the funniest thing in all of this is that we haven't heard from Kaepernick (at least, to my knowledge).  I've got to give him credit for that.  He's been mainly quiet and to himself, for the most part, throughout this all (including through last year).

you mean since the Cops being Slave catchers ?  His girlfriend doing a great job for him ....

Well  he did blow up Baltimore police on twitter btw ....   Then his girls   throwing the race card .  Its funny how that gets hidden by media 

26 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

you mean since the Cops being Slave catchers ?  His girlfriend doing a great job for him ....

I was unaware of that.  I stand corrected.

Well I think Nessa just sealed Kaeps Fate ..... On top he shows he can not restrain himself from social media .  IF you truly wants something and its what matters in your life , you will do anything you have to . 

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:13 AM, NE.Jon said:

Then why quote me ... when you asked that stupid question ? 

Like I said, get over yourself . . . you aren't the center of the universe. 

If you  REALLY  don't know the answer then keep "STUPID"  for yourself.  

really can't see Miami signing him since he wore the Castro shirt and defended him last year. That move would be a major slap in the face to the entire Cuban community in Miami/South Florida.

On 7/31/2017 at 8:21 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

Because being, "The best defensive player," on the 49ers is like bragging about winning the 100M sprint in the special olympics?

18 minutes ago, eaglesfandan said:

Because being, "The best defensive player," on the 49ers is like bragging about winning the 100M sprint in the special olympics?

Jimmy Washington is a legend though