NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

Recommended Posts

I wonder if he regrets opting out of his contract

People act like he was cut from a team and cast out which is weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, skippyx said:

Comparing Kaep to Jackie Robinson is beyond clueless.

There is a wrong and right to this argument and the Kaep defenders are clearly wrong.

He can have freedom to say and do what he wants but NFL owners, coaches, and GMs don't get the same rights?

You are all first class hypocrites.

 

Dr. King's dream applies to Riley Cooper and Colin Kaepernick equally. Boorish behavior got a white man and a black man the exact same treatment AFTER they eventually lost their jobs. Content of their character is where Kaepernick lost his career.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

 

Marge Schott lost the Reds for disgusting words defending a vile dictator. Kaepernick did the same thing.

Schott: "Hitler had some good ideas"

Kaepernick: (paraphrase) "Castro had some good ideas"

If you think Cuban Americans can be offended by this but white Americans can't then you are a textbook racist. You are treating people differently based on their race.

You can discriminate if you want, after all it's your right. 

Castro is not even close to Hitler, read up on it. Cuban Americans the former oligarchs ? They controlled everything and now they don't. Don't think they didn't make their own bed.

How many more undeserving black people will need to be executed by white police before you say, I GET IT, KAP HAS A POINT ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, the guy in france said:

You can discriminate if you want, after all it's your right. 

Castro is not even close to Hitler, read up on it. Cuban Americans the former oligarchs ? They controlled everything and now they don't. Don't think they didn't make their own bed.

How many more undeserving black people will need to be executed by white police before you say, I GET IT, KAP HAS A POINT ?

It's not just white police...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the guy in france said:

You can discriminate if you want, after all it's your right. 

Castro is not even close to Hitler, read up on it. Cuban Americans the former oligarchs ? They controlled everything and now they don't. Don't think they didn't make their own bed.

How many more undeserving black people will need to be executed by white police before you say, I GET IT, KAP HAS A POINT ?

Lots of people have a point that are more productive with the cause and trying to make changes. Kap just kneeled and plays football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, the guy in france said:

You can discriminate if you want, after all it's your right. 

Castro is not even close to Hitler, read up on it. Cuban Americans the former oligarchs ? They controlled everything and now they don't. Don't think they didn't make their own bed.

How many more undeserving black people will need to be executed by white police before you say, I GET IT, KAP HAS A POINT ?

Who said Castro was comparable to Hitler?

Hes more comparable to Stalin. He was even known as the Stalin of the Caribbean.

At the bottom of the 90 miles of sea between Cuba and Florida is thousands of skeletons of Cubans trying to escape Castro's regime 

Not to mention the executions and untold numbers of crimes against humanity that have taken place under Castro's rule.

Now you're dismissing all that because Kaep praised him.

Whether he has a point or not is actually irrelevant here. Hes a fraud..

OJ Simpson's legal team had a point too. People got behind OJ and made him out to be a civil rights hero when he was anything but.

Again...

He's a fraud. Find someone else to get behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

Who said Castro was comparable to Hitler? He's more comparable to Stalin. He was even known as the Stalin of the Caribbean. 

That may be so but I think the Stalin comparison is more convenient than accurate. According to the most recent numbers I've seen the N a z I s killed some 11 - 13 million people during the war years. The Soviets killed some 9 - 11 million (that we know of) during the same time period. I'd be shocked if Castro killed even half that amount although he is responsible for untold numbers of dead, suffering & people tortured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, McNabbIsGone said:

That may be so but I think the Stalin comparison is more convenient than accurate. According to the most recent numbers I've seen the NSDAPs killed some 11 - 13 million people during the war years. The Soviets killed some 9 - 11 million (that we know of) during the same time period. I'd be shocked if Castro killed even half that amount although he is responsible for untold numbers of dead, suffering & people tortured. 

While true. Think about the size of Cuba compared to the size of the Soviet Union.

I think Castro's execution rate was on par or even higher than Stalin's..

Either way, the man was an evil tyrant and Kaep chose to praise him.

Ozzie Guillen"s career essentially ended almost instantly when he did the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, the guy in france said:

You can discriminate if you want, after all it's your right. 

Castro is not even close to Hitler, read up on it. Cuban Americans the former oligarchs ? They controlled everything and now they don't. Don't think they didn't make their own bed.

How many more undeserving black people will need to be executed by white police before you say, I GET IT, KAP HAS A POINT ?

He was right in general about police violence and training. He used horrible methods to get his point across. He spoke in anger and ignorance. His point is no longer the point! He was a turd about his message and you don't have to hire turds.

He can march on Washington DC every day for the rest of his life.

Owners, GMs, and coaches have individually decided he can't march on their dime while going 4-20.

Sorry if the distinction is too subtle for you.

 

Freddie Gray was killed by 3 white and 3 black cops.

Philando was killed by someone named Jeronimo.

Cops shot a white woman for banging on their car.

Keep telling us white people we are evil though. That will fix the world.

The police violence problem is not an extension of slavery.

 

By the way, can you give me an approved list of dictators that us white people are allowed to be offended by? Any argument that starts by defending Castro is already lost. You are just too stupid to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

That may be so but I think the Stalin comparison is more convenient than accurate. According to the most recent numbers I've seen the NSDAPs killed some 11 - 13 million people during the war years. The Soviets killed some 9 - 11 million (that we know of) during the same time period. I'd be shocked if Castro killed even half that amount although he is responsible for untold numbers of dead, suffering & people tortured. 

I thought historians said Stalin killed more than Hitler?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:36 AM, Dawkins 20 said:

He had a job and opted out. That's on him. He also wore his piggy/police socks and Castro shirts, on top of the anthem fiasco (which I don't personally care about). All of this for a mediocre QB and people are having a hard time figuring out why NFL franchises aren't interested. 

But hey, racism and stuff. Because that's just easier there's money to be made in the racism industry. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mike030270 said:

I thought historians said Stalin killed more than Hitler?

Like everything else it depends upon what evidence you choose to believe. We'll likely never know for sure how many were murdered on both sides. But we're talking numbers well in excess of 20 million, which is a staggering number.

Personally I think Stalin was the bigger  RAT  B/C he was one paranoid SOB. He regularly conducted purges of his top military men B/C he feared a coup d'état from their ranks. This is one of the reasons why the N a z I s rolled over the Russian troops so easily in June - Dec. 1941. Further, Stalin had made a secret pact with Hitler in 1939. The plan was for the German troops to meet the Russian troops half way across Poland thus absorbing Poland into the borders of Germany & Russia. It was only when Germany invaded its ally in June 1941 that the Russians suddenly hated Germany. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mike030270 said:

I thought historians said Stalin killed more than Hitler?

It doesn't matter if Stalin was behind the killings but I believe the Soviet Union lost over 30 million lives during WWII, the most of any other country fighting that war.   After the war if you were captured by the Soviet army as a German prisoner, your life became a living hell.  If the West captured a German prisoner, most of them went to camp in Wisconsin.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, the guy in france said:

Profit before justice, good for you. Baggage ? Poor babies oblivious to the state of affairs going on around them. Jackie Robinson wouldn't stand a chance with this crowd, after all profit comes first not what's right.

:fishing: :roll::roll::roll:

You really need to read a book.   Jackie Robinson would've been admired, and loved by today's NFL.  Jackie Robinson was wanted by Branch Rickey of the Brooklyn Dodgers organization because "HE COULD PLAY BASEBALL".   CK right now, is not a quality NFL QB, how many nails will this take to get through your thick skull?   I only brought up profit because hiring CK would be a drain with a low level contract to any NFL team  because he's now a crappy QB.  Crappy QB's don't get a job in the NFL whether or not they protest.  

Cam Newton could pull the CK hypocritical protest a year ago, and he'd still be employed in the NFL.   Get it yet?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎03 at 10:17 PM, eaglesfandan said:

bragging about winning the 100M sprint in the special olympics?

Who did win that??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

Who said Castro was comparable to Hitler?

Hes more comparable to Stalin. He was even known as the Stalin of the Caribbean.

At the bottom of the 90 miles of sea between Cuba and Florida is thousands of skeletons of Cubans trying to escape Castro's regime 

Not to mention the executions and untold numbers of crimes against humanity that have taken place under Castro's rule.

Now you're dismissing all that because Kaep praised him.

Whether he has a point or not is actually irrelevant here. Hes a fraud..

OJ Simpson's legal team had a point too. People got behind OJ and made him out to be a civil rights hero when he was anything but.

Again...

He's a fraud. Find someone else to get behind.

The US built on the backs of slavery and stealing from native Americans, I know not convenient to be reminded. The greater good ... for white people.

Kap under this staff, probably better than Foles. 

You guys got your guy in now but a new day is coming. Feel it ? Stay in your little FOXNEWS world and then a rude awakening awaits you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the guy in france said:

The US built on the backs of slavery and stealing from native Americans, I know not convenient to be reminded. The greater good ... for white people.

Kap under this staff, probably better than Foles. 

You guys got your guy in now but a new day is coming. Feel it ? Stay in your little FOXNEWS world and then a rude awakening awaits you.

You mean these guys?

 

75d1df31-1033-4667-8b1c-ce17c5ac2244.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Iggles said:

It doesn't matter if Stalin was behind the killings but I believe the Soviet Union lost over 30 million lives during WWII, the most of any other country fighting that war.   After the war if you were captured by the Soviet army as a German prisoner, your life became a living hell.  If the West captured a German prisoner, most of them went to camp in Wisconsin.  

All true and worse from what I've read. A lot of the cold war was was WWII era Soviet leaders, after being betrayed by their 'friend' Adolph made sure that anyone invading the USSR as Hitler had done would pay an unacceptable price. Most western people don't know just how brutal the war in "the east" was or the devastation that resulted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the guy in france said:

The US built on the backs of slavery and stealing from native Americans, I know not convenient to be reminded. The greater good ... for white people.

Kap under this staff, probably better than Foles. 

You guys got your guy in now but a new day is coming. Feel it ? Stay in your little FOXNEWS world and then a rude awakening awaits you.

He possibly is better than Foles, but Foles also played under this staff before and was a fairly cheap option.  He made sense to this team.  I think that part of the problem is that people see stats and say "This guy is better than that guy, according to the stats, so he should be on a team ahead of that guy."  There's more to it than stats.  For example, Kaepernick is better than Simien and Lynch in Denver.  Those two guys are younger and have been with the team.  They also aren't ready to give up on them so quickly, which is why Kaepernick isn't in Denver.  There's lots of reasons why Keapernick isn't on a team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the guy in france said:

The US built on the backs of slavery and stealing from native Americans, I know not convenient to be reminded. The greater good ... for white people.

Kap under this staff, probably better than Foles. 

You guys got your guy in now but a new day is coming. Feel it ? Stay in your little FOXNEWS world and then a rude awakening awaits you.

You know someone is running short on argument when they start talking about slavery and colonization as if that has anything to do with the topic at hand.

Kaepernick was a flash in the pan. His efficiency has declined sharply the last 2.5 years. He was falling out of favor rapidly.

If not for his protest, he would probably be in a very similar position to what RG3 is in.

Instead, no one cares that RG3, the son of military parents and 2012 Rookie of the Year, with similar career statistics to Kaep, has had a silent phone all off-season.

Kaep knew his career was floundering and decided to use his NFL platform to jumpstart a career in professional activism.

Unfortunately, some people blindly got behind him and even though it's fairly obvious that he's a fraud. His supporters don't want to admit that they were wrong so they prefer to simply double down on their support.

I've said it for awhile and caught all kind of flack for it but Foles is a low end starter, high end backup. He's exactly where he should be..

As a backup his job is assist the starter in any way possible and be available to come in if the starter is unable to.

If Foles were out protesting in the streets over something, he probably wouldn't get signed either.

When Chris Kluwe, in the twilight of his career, decided to use his platform to protest for gay marriage, he struggled mightily to find work.

No one cares if you have a point or not.

If you go to your place of work and use your work platform to protest, you'll most likely be out of the job too.

This isn't complicated. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, skippyx said:

 Freddie Gray was killed by 3 white and 3 black cops.

Philando was killed by someone named Jeronimo.

Cops shot a white woman for banging on their car.

Keep telling us white people we are evil though. That will fix the world. 

Philly police officer Charles 'Chuck' Cassidy, one of my old football buddies from Dougherty  Image result for officer charles chuck cassidy

was shot in the head and killed by John 'Jordan' Lewis Image result for officer charles chuck cassidy

as he was robbing a Dunkin Donuts at N. Broad & 66th 10/31/07. Just thought I'd mention it. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, the guy in france said:

The US built on the backs of slavery and stealing from native Americans, I know not convenient to be reminded. The greater good ... for white people.

Kap under this staff, probably better than Foles. 

You guys got your guy in now but a new day is coming. Feel it ? Stay in your little FOXNEWS world and then a rude awakening awaits you.

 

IMG_0227.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

You know someone is running short on argument when they start talking about slavery and colonization as if that has anything to do with the topic at hand.

Kaepernick was a flash in the pan. His efficiency has declined sharply the last 2.5 years. He was falling out of favor rapidly.

If not for his protest, he would probably be in a very similar position to what RG3 is in.

Instead, no one cares that RG3, the son of military parents and 2012 Rookie of the Year, with similar career statistics to Kaep, has had a silent phone all off-season.

Kaep knew his career was floundering and decided to use his NFL platform to jumpstart a career in professional activism.

Unfortunately, some people blindly got behind him and even though it's fairly obvious that he's a fraud. His supporters don't want to admit that they were wrong so they prefer to simply double down on their support.

I've said it for awhile and caught all kind of flack for it but Foles is a low end starter, high end backup. He's exactly where he should be..

As a backup his job is assist the starter in any way possible and be available to come in if the starter is unable to.

If Foles were out protesting in the streets over something, he probably wouldn't get signed either.

When Chris Kluwe, in the twilight of his career, decided to use his platform to protest for gay marriage, he struggled mightily to find work.

No one cares if you have a point or not.

If you go to your place of work and use your work platform to protest, you'll most likely be out of the job too.

This isn't complicated. 

 

I forgot who brought up the plight of the guys laying at the bottom of the sea fleeing Cuba ? That was the topic I was responding to, reminding  people of our own checkered past.

FLASH IN THE PAN - Nick Foles LOL but too late now. 

Give Kap a decent coach and staff, he'll be up there, top 15. We don't need it because we have a future top 5, I suspect. Eli would suck too if he had to endure the last 2 yrs in SF. He is pretty mediocre already.

Political dissent squash it quick. We don't like it. Vlad can show us how. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup. Give him a good coach and staff and Im sure he'll magically learn to read a defense

 

ImpeccableImpeccableAnnashummingbird.gif

 

:roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now