Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Cornerback Picture: Work In Progress

” IT DOESN’T TAKE A HERO TO ORDER MEN INTO BATTLE. IT TAKES A HERO TO BE ONE OF THOSE MEN WHO WILLINGLY GOES INTO BATTLE.” – H. NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF, JR.
"WHOEVER SAID THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD OBVIOUSLY NEVER ENCOUNTERED AUTOMATIC WEAPONS.” —DOUGLAS MACARTHUR
"THE ULTIMATE MEASURE OF A MAN IS NOT WHERE HE STANDS IN MOMENTS OF COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE, BUT WHERE HE STANDS AT TIMES OF CHALLENGE AND CONTROVERSY.” – MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
THE SOLDIER IS THE ARMY. NO ARMY IS BETTER THAN ITS SOLDIERS. THE SOLDIER IS ALSO A CITIZEN. IN FACT, THE HIGHEST OBLIGATION AND PRIVILEGE OF CITIZENSHIP IS THAT OF BEARING ARMS FOR ONE’S COUNTRY.” —GEORGE S. PATTON JR
"COURAGE IS CONTAGIOUS. WHEN A BRAVE MAN TAKES A STAND, THE SPINES OF OTHERS ARE OFTEN STIFFENED.” – BILLY GRAHAM

To all the Eagles fans that have served our country, Thank you for your service!
Happy Memorial Day.

"war doesn't decide who is right,war decides who is LEFT"- Confucious.I thank ALL veterans for making sure WE were "left" and the familes that have, and ARE sacrificing for our freedoms,no matter what capacity you served.Generals down to mess hall cooks all have a job to do(armies perish without food).ON THIS DAY I send a contribution to homeless vets.It is a sad commentary they are forgotten after putting their lives on the line.I don;t care if it's $10.00.But please do what you can.There is also a site you can click on(it's free).You can do this daily.I have it saved.I will try and get the link up on the bored.All it takes is 30 seconds of your time,but could mean a returned vet eats or not today

To my fellow veterans thank you for your service, your sacrifice, best wishes to your families on this day of remembrance.

Just got back from a pizza party my VFW threw at a VA hospital near where I live.  Have been doing this for years and making many visits during the year as well.  Makes me feel great to give time to those guys as I know from where they came.  I shall never grow tired or bored of it!!  Gives them some cheer as many have no families to visit them.