Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] Pederson To Team: Finish Strong In Camp

44 posts in this topic

Doug Pederson is excited. He wants to finish the spring with a flourish, to have a terrific three-day minicamp at the NovaCare Complex, to keep the Eagles healthy, and to look ahead to Training Camp knowing that his Eagles team is ready and raring to go ...

View the full article

Just got to see improvements each day.

1 person likes this

Be interesting if MSII shows up tomorrow.

So important to make the most of every opportunity. Each practice has to be with purpose and executed with precision. A fair amount of new pieces to integrate into the team. But they have to start the season strong. Key divisional games to start the season and excuses won't get it done.

1 person likes this

I think that falls in the category of does anyone care?

3 people like this

So Vegas has the Cboys playing the Pats in the SB at this point

Cowboys win 9 games ...TOPS!

4 people like this

I'll take the bet that the CBs don't reach the SB at all.
May miss the POs also.

Cowboys tough to figure out. A number of players had "best season ever" last year, so maybe assume they'll regress as a team. on paper, the Eagles look superior. Barring significant injuries, we should dominate the NFC East.

Too early to predict anything. We have not even played one PS game yet. So many things can happen between now and Sept 1st.....

1 person likes this

Last time for shirts and shorts!! It's real next time in PC. Let's see how all perform with some hitting and tackling goin on.

I'm excited to see how Qualls plays out.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Vegas is nuts!  These odds are based on what?  Neither team has played one game so far this season.  And when was the last time the Cboys have won the division back to back?  I don't see it!  But then again, I am biased and feel the Eagles have a better shot at making the playoffs than the Cboys.  :D

1 person likes this

I will say that the Cboys should have been in the SB ....LAST season. Rodgers stole that game from them. They were the better team. At least they should have been in that NFC Championship to challenge ATL. 

To me almost by definition GB should be favored over the Cboys...because they proved it and beat them...on their field. Rodgers and Brady are the favorites.

1 person likes this

Eric Decker released-nice slot/possession guy for someone

I hope he is greeted at the door with a pink slip

3 people like this

JMac is a Raven-Wrang called it

11 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Vegas is nuts!  These odds are based on what?  Neither team has played one game so far this season.  And when was the last time the Cboys have won the division back to back?  I don't see it!  But then again, I am biased and feel the Eagles have a better shot at making the playoffs than the Cboys.  :D

Wondering what the Vegas odds are, on if they are wrong HAHA

See thats how you make money,put 2 teams out there with odds for the SB,then start a pool and bet against those same odds(yourself) works every time

JMac is a Raven-Wrang called it

2 year contract worth 11 million. Bout the same thing we are paying Smith. LOL

1 person likes this

Cowboys win 9 games ...TOPS!

Okay Joe, don't keep me hanging on a string. You got to tell me why the Cowboys are only going to win 9 games. Is it because of the sophomore jinx of their QB or defenses being ready now to defend Elliot? Down year for a couple of their players? The teams in our division being better this year? Their overall schedule? Lets have it!

Must be nice being the Patriots and having the perfect storm to compete in every year. A division that has not given them any competition in 10 years. Every year they can pencil in 6 wins before they even play a down. What are the odds of having a QB like Brady at the same time you have 3 incompetent teams to compete against for what seems like forever?

3 people like this

Kind of concerned about Wentz having issues throwing. Hopefully he can work out the kinks.

I was hoping we would get maclin back. Would have loved having him in the lineup with Alshon. Wish him the best of luck with the Ravens.