Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] What We Saw At Tuesday's Minicamp

Tuesday's minicamp practice was moved up nearly four hours to 9 a.m. due to a power outage at the NovaCare Complex. Post-practice film and meetings were held at Lincoln Financial Field. Here are n...

View the full article

All Good Stuff. Really liking what I hear about the D-Line most of all!

Very encouraging signs from all of this news. I'm happy,but not content. I want to see ALL of these big plays on opening day @ Washington & see the Eagles totally WRECK the skins!!! YOU LIKE THAT COUSINS!!!

46 minutes ago, EaglesNJ69 said:

We're going to be down right surprisingly scary to a lot of teams this year.  GO EAGLES!!

Agreed! I've mentioned before that I like being under the radar but i simply do not comprehend how the supposed "pros" aren't predicting a big jump for us. When you think about the close losses we had last year, conservatively say 2? (i'd say more but this is conservative) We were that close to being 9-7. Combine that with all of the O line injuries that really plagued us. With all of these additions, serious additions, that alone should make up for the close losses. In reality, these additions should not only reverse those close losses but also put us more comfortably in the W column in those games to begin with. I know, i know - it's early, but i can very seriously see us winning 10 this year. We've got LEGIT weapons on both O and D.

2 hours ago, EaglesNJ69 said:

We're going to be down right surprisingly scary to a lot of teams this year.  GO EAGLES!!

Agreed! I've mentioned before that I like being under the radar but i simply do not comprehend how the supposed "pros" aren't predicting a big jump for us. When you think about the close losses we had last year, conservatively say 2? (i'd say more but this is conservative) We were that close to being 9-7. Combine that with all of the O line injuries that really plagued us. With all of these additions, serious additions, that alone should make up for the close losses. In reality, these additions should not only reverse those close losses but also put us more comfortably in the W column in those games to begin with. I know, i know - it's early, but i can very seriously see us winning 10 this year. We've got LEGIT weapons on both O and D.

And the absence of Lane

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

And the absence of Lane

And supposedly playing the second hardest schedule last year

6 minutes ago, EaglesNJ69 said:

And supposedly playing the second hardest schedule last year

Also, was the year of the monkey.