Sign in to follow this  
argonfelder

Kansas City week 2

Just got tickets for September 17th game in K.C. We are driving down from Sioux Falls. I am Hoping to get together with a group of birds fans. Hopefully we have a good showing.

KC fans are rough.

We had a great comeback win there in 2005.

There were 100 arrets.  99 were chiefs and only 1 eagle fan.

On 7/22/2017 at 0:48 PM, nveagle5 said:

KC fans are rough.

We had a great comeback win there in 2005.

There were 100 arrets.  99 were chiefs and only 1 eagle fan.

Damn.😬

Me and my 3 buddies go to a road game every year. 2013 - Oakland, 2014 - Arizona, 2015 - Dallas, 2016 - Seattle, and now Kansas City. Got an AirBnb for a week and tickets to the game.

Definitely looking for eagles fans to tailgate with before the game. 

23 hours ago, skoods said:

Me and my 3 buddies go to a road game every year. 2013 - Oakland, 2014 - Arizona, 2015 - Dallas, 2016 - Seattle, and now Kansas City. Got an AirBnb for a week and tickets to the game.

Definitely looking for eagles fans to tailgate with before the game. 

If you see a bus with 45 or so Eagles fans by it, most with Wentz jerseys on, stop for a beer. We rented a party bus to take us to the game and back from our hotel. 

3 hours ago, NoDak Eagle said:

If you see a bus with 45 or so Eagles fans by it, most with Wentz jerseys on, stop for a beer. We rented a party bus to take us to the game and back from our hotel. 

Will definitely look out for you! We will be rolling in with plenty of beer !

That Eagles v Chiefs game in 2005 was my first Eagles game ever and it was awesome! I have to agree with nveagle5 that it did get out of hand and a little violent. I have been to several other Chiefs games, including rivalry games, as well as several other stadiums and excluding this game I find the Chiefs fans to be one of the most hospitable around. 

I will also be at the game this weekend and it will be my 7 year old son's first Eagles game. He is really excited and I was also hoping to find a group of Eagles fans that might have room at their tailgate for 2 more for a little money or Colorado beer. We got a hotel and had planned on walking to the game and tailgating with some old friends but none of them are going to the game now so it is just us with no tailgate.

13 minutes ago, mytchewbacca said:

That Eagles v Chiefs game in 2005 was my first Eagles game ever and it was awesome! I have to agree with nveagle5 that it did get out of hand and a little violent. I have been to several other Chiefs games, including rivalry games, as well as several other stadiums and excluding this game I find the Chiefs fans to be one of the most hospitable around. 

I will also be at the game this weekend and it will be my 7 year old son's first Eagles game. He is really excited and I was also hoping to find a group of Eagles fans that might have room at their tailgate for 2 more for a little money or Colorado beer. We got a hotel and had planned on walking to the game and tailgating with some old friends but none of them are going to the game now so it is just us with no tailgate.

Then I suggest you go to Lot A and mingle with Eagles fans there before the game. My group hopefully will be there too just not sure yet.

Should have won.  Lots of Eagles fans there.  A number of empty seats in the upper sections.  KC airport is horrible.

Andy Reid still does not know how to manage the clock.