Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Five Eagles Flying Under The Radar

I believe our X factors on defense may be Tim Jernigan and grymes or whomever wins the nickel corner job. We have great qbs and receivers in our division. The way Jernigan plays beside fletcher cox is definitely something to watch for.

Fran Duffy says, "I was really, really impressed with Aaron Grymes throughout the course of the spring. Can he make an impact here and make a run at a corner job?"

I see no reason why not? It's not exactly returning pro-bowl competition at the position.  Maybe the more pertinent question is--did coaches Schwartz & Pederson see what Fran Duffy saw in the OTAs and were they similarly impressed? (I hope so.)

Zach Ertz, flying under the radar?

I agree about the double J's, Jernigan and Johnson are big keys to the Eagles having a great season.

I think Mack Hollins might be the surprise of the draft, taken fairly late, but seems to have great hands, and if he learns from Jeffrey, He could really be a steal.

Fran Duffy says, "I was really, really impressed with Aaron Grymes throughout the course of the spring. Can he make an impact here and make a run at a corner job?"

I see no reason why not? It's not exactly returning pro-bowl competition at the position.  Maybe the more pertinent question is--did coaches Schwartz & Pederson see what Fran Duffy saw in the OTAs and were they similarly impressed? (I hope so.)

Zach Ertz, flying under the radar?

I agree about the double J's, Jernigan and Johnson are big keys to the Eagles having a great season.

how is Zack Ertz under the radar? that is a good question.. does this guy watch football?

Nothing said about Barnett?????
Maybe we want to keep him under the radar.
WTF happened to Smith, remember he was a #1 pick????

I'm gonna throw a true under-the-radar name out there for peeps to keep an eye on during PS: Marcus Johnson. He's a UDFA wide receiver and they're apparently pretty pleased with what they've seen. With DGB's departure It's possible he could be #6.

Additional note- This would be his second year. He was on the practice squad last year.