Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] Taking A Look At The NFC East

2 posts in this topic

It is the Every Team Has A Chance Division. The NFC East shapes up to be one of the best in the NFL this season, and also a division that features four teams that have a chance to win. That’s nothing new, of course, for there has been no repeat winner in the NFC East since the Eagles of 2003-04 ...

View the full article

I certainly think that this division is wide open.

Personally I don't rate Washington and I don't see a good team... But I can't deny that they keep stringing together fairly decent records and they have our number. They could struggle having lost DJax and Garcon... But they did bring in Pryor which could be huge.

NY are well... NY. That defense is the real deal and I just can't see that offense being as bad. I hope I'm wrong and I hope they suck but to be honest they'd be my pick in the NFC East other than our mighty Birds. 

And then there's Dallas. I think they will slide back a little bit this year but we can't deny that offense is really really good. But I think their pretty poor defense is going to hurt them more this year and that secondary has been stripped bare. 

2 people like this