Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles Players Embrace Trip To Fargo

Carson Wentz is hosting his teammates in Fargo, North Dakota for a chance to develop a rapport both on and off the field prior to the start of Training Camp. Rookies and quarterbacks arrive at the...

View the full article

Wish I would have realized when they were going to be up here, I am not all that close to Fargo, but in ND.
Funny I was wearing my Wentz jersey today, and this guy said "it's amazing how many Eagles fans he made here in ND."
well I am originally from just outside of Philly, so been an Eagles fan my whole life. I Moved up here about 3 years ago, and the Bison are a big thing up here, so yes he has mad a ton of Philly fans out here in ND, I was destined to be one anyway.

I know i'm misreading this, but it still makes me laugh the way I interpreted this "quote" from Agholar:

Nelson Agholoricon-article-link.gif (@nelsonagholor) July 10, 2017

Wide receiver Alshon Jeffery, one of Wentz's new targets this year, gave us a tour.

Wish I would have realized when they were going to be up here, I am not all that close to Fargo, but in ND.
Funny I was wearing my Wentz jersey today, and this guy said "it's amazing how many Eagles fans he made here in ND."
well I am originally from just outside of Philly, so been an Eagles fan my whole life. I Moved up here about 3 years ago, and the Bison are a big thing up here, so yes he has mad a ton of Philly fans out here in ND, I was destined to be one anyway.

Thanks for representing Philly in ND. What's the team out there anyway?

Chris come on man.
We all know it's the Vikings.
Got to be.

Imagine the Hawks are big up there as well