Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] PFF: Eagles Front Seven Could Be NFL's Best

The offseason additions on the offensive side of the ball to help second-year quarterback Carson Wentz were enough to excite Eagles fans as the 2017 season quickly approaches. However, the key to ...

View the full article

Wow just talking and thinking about it I can't wait to see this team perform.
It may take a year to gel but I still think it is going to be so good.

Indeed an impressive line-up of talents. Fun to watch what they do on the field in the upcoming season.

One thing for sure is the front 7 needs to wreck havoc so the CB's do not get exposed. Far much easier covering for 3 seconds as opposed to 6 or more... Could be key to season. I know the offense will do their part, at least they should on paper.

Umm.......getting ahead of ourselves?! I admit, certainly see an improvement ON PAPER, especially in apparent depth. But let's see how they play as a unit! Remember, we were "in love" with the DL last year at this time.

Umm.......getting ahead of ourselves?! I admit, certainly see an improvement ON PAPER, especially in apparent depth. But let's see how they play as a unit! Remember, we were "in love" with the DL last year at this time.

second year under Swartz will bring dividends. They were pretty solid last year despite obvious flaws in the secondary. Barwin had a step back as he was more suited to a 3-4.

I think I am most excited about Jernigan. If he does what i think he's gonna do everyone else on D is going to benefit. I think his presence can wipe out hopes of double-teaming Cox or favoring coverage from an attacking Graham or Barnett/Long attack. It's gonna be straight up one on one coverage and I think our guys win that battle handily.

At least once this year I want to hear the commentators saying "Ok, now the Eagles defense is just having too much fun".

23 hours ago, Eaglesoldtimer said:

second year under Swartz will bring dividends. They were pretty solid last year despite obvious flaws in the secondary. Barwin had a step back as he was more suited to a 3-4.

I don't think we are.
Yes I had high expectations for the team last year as I do all the time. I would rather think positive thoughts then negative ones.
Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!!!!!!!