Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] Carson Wentz Not Satisfied With Rookie Year

Quarterback Carson Wentz is still bothered by the 2016 season.The No. 2 overall pick accomplished quite a bit in a whirlwind rookie season. He was named the starting quarterback just eight days be...

View the full article

He should have a break out year!!

Wentz is only gonna go up from last year. The effort, intelligence, dedication and the upgrades are really encouraging.

Besides, we're not expecting Wentz to throw 7 TD's a game. Good news is, we do have the guy that does on the roster too. lol ^_^

I'm buying Carson is going to have a great season. Not sure if I'm more exiceted watching this O with Blount punishing D's, or what the front seven on D is going to do to QB's , How good will our ST's be? I can't wait..

It's going to be all about health. Team stays relatively healthy, i see no reason why they can't at the very least, get a wild card. There is no excuses this year. Got much better across the board except for CBs. But with a hopefully solid pass rush, the CBs jobs should be much easier.

I will be very disappointed if that 5th round QB outshines our #2 pick in back to back seasons. Last year, Carson had nowhere near the talent around him that "Dak" had. That's why i continue to say that it was a "fluke" season for the cowpokes and Prescott. All that talent and handed a 4th place schedule.

Now that the O-line is intact, upgraded the WR position, having 3 different types of RBs for any situation, really tightened up the D-line, which should result in more pressures and sacks on opposing QBs, and top of the line special teams. It's time for our birds to soar and get back on top where we belong. FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

I'm buying Carson is going to have a great season. Not sure if I'm more exiceted watching this O with Blount punishing D's, or what the front seven on D is going to do to QB's , How good will our ST's be? I can't wait..

LOL really,I am excited about this season like you.Quite a job the FO has done in ONE off season/draft. Grind the time,do the work,gel the team we're on the upswing folks!!!(about time too)

It's going to be all about health. Team stays relatively healthy, i see no reason why they can't at the very least, get a wild card. There is no excuses this year. Got much better across the board except for CBs. But with a hopefully solid pass rush, the CBs jobs should be much easier.

I will be very disappointed if that 5th round QB outshines our #2 pick in back to back seasons. Last year, Carson had nowhere near the talent around him that "Dak" had. That's why i continue to say that it was a "fluke" season for the cowpokes and Prescott. All that talent and handed a 4th place schedule.

Now that the O-line is intact, upgraded the WR position, having 3 different types of RBs for any situation, really tightened up the D-line, which should result in more pressures and sacks on opposing QBs, and top of the line special teams. It's time for our birds to soar and get back on top where we belong. FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

IMO your team is only as healthy as your back-ups.And we got alot of those roles filled

He's not satisfied with being 19th in completion percentage among starters, 27th in QBR,
30th in yards/completion, 26th in TD/INT ratio, not one win coming from behind after three quarters or even at halftime? I sure hope not.