Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] PFF: Front Seven Could Be NFL's Best

6 posts in this topic

The offseason additions on the offensive side of the ball to help second-year quarterback Carson Wentz were enough to excite Eagles fans as the 2017 season quickly approaches. However, the key to ...

View the full article

I'm sure glad that some Football sites are finally taking notice of our front 7.
Moving Cox to DE from time to time could really give this D line that X factor we are longing to see.
I really hope Schwartz takes full advantage of his talent and unleashes the beast within.
Cox can really move for a big and his bull rush from the DE position in this wide 9 scheme can really put stress on anyone trying to stop him.

1 person likes this

And my aunt "Could" be my Uncle if she had nuts!!!!! Start walking the walk, I'm tired of hearing how good everyone is "Going" to be every year.....BE IT Already!!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, steven suriani said:

And my aunt "Could" be my Uncle if she had nuts!!!!! Start walking the walk, I'm tired of hearing how good everyone is "Going" to be every year.....BE IT Already!!

lol  that's awesome.

I get so tired of thinking "man, next year we're going to be really good".

At least we can say "maybe next year" or "this is the year". That means there may be a chance or that it looks like the team is heading in the right direction. Imagine being a Bears fan, 49's fan, or a Browns fan. They can't even say "maybe next year". At least we are getting recognized for our team/front office trending upwards.

1 person likes this

On 7/14/2017 at 7:37 AM, steven suriani said:

lol  that's awesome.

I get so tired of thinking "man, next year we're going to be really good".

Fan since '71,but gotta say I am excited more this year than I have been in awhile.LONG road after the destruction Chip did.The FO has done a terrific job in a short time to re-tool this team.if not GREAT,my beliefe is that this years team will be at worst consistent,which we have been lacking for many years

1 person likes this