Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] Carson Wentz Understands The Time Is Now

The Foundation kickoff event was incredible last night! I'm so grateful for everyone's generosity & we managed to raise over $370k ! pic.twitter.com/nOpvreISpf — Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) July 13,...

View the full article

Glad he is doing that.
I am in ND and my dad is on oxygen, there is really only one place I can take him fishing where he can actually be by the water, it sounds like his foundation might help with things of that nature.
The more I hear and see from Carson, the more I like him.

Great guy.SO glad he is an Eagle.Great for the city of Philly too

Don't be so glad yet. He hasn't done anything noteworthy yet and so far has been pretty bad...but he is likable.

I'd suggest repeating it 30-40 more times before the weekend because then we'll agree.

On 7/17/2017 at 2:43 AM, GreenbleedinFL said:

Great guy.SO glad he is an Eagle.Great for the city of Philly too

Don't be so glad yet. He hasn't done anything noteworthy yet and so far has been pretty bad...but he is likable.

Your pessimism should be in the hall of fame.What did you expect from a rookie who was asked to play EIGHT DAYS before the season started,who had no weapons to speak of and a beat up O line to boot??? Sorry I am STILL GLAD he is an Eagle and a great person to enhance Philly's image around the world