Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stacey is my best friend. Life would not be the same without her. She is an avid Eagles fan, an animal lover, a true humanitarian, the owner of a kind heart and she makes the world a better place. She is a breast cancer survivor and after 6 years of remission, was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at the age of 32. It has spread to her bones, liver, and lungs and I found out in February the cancer had spread to her brain. She did radiation treatments, which has bought her more time but she has been on chemo for the last 2 years and has decided that it's not worth the misery it is causing her. 

She recently started making a bucket list and shared it with me:

1) See my Birds (Philadelphia Eagles) play at the Linc
2) Ride a motorcycle 
3) See fireflies in person (We live in the Pacific NW)
4) Crater Lake 
5) Go to a rodeo 

Most are simple and accomplishable, but #1 is the most important to her and I would love to make that wish come true for her. Tickets for seats to the game cost a minimum of $100 each and ones that are accessible (she can't walk far) are even more. Nonstop airfare starts at $400+ a ticket and decent hotels (I want her to be comfortable) start at $200-250 a night. Bare bones it would cost $1500 (she needs someone to go with her), which might not seem like a lot for some, but I'm barely scraping by and I'm worried that I cannot save enough money to where she is still well enough to travel. 

Currently, I am looking for a second job, but I thought I might put this message out into the world in hopes that someone would be able to help make this dream come true sooner for Stacey rather than later. Later might be too late. If you cannot help - please share Stacey's story.

stacey3.jpg.8ce340303e60dbb4ad41aea9deb03d46.jpg 

Stacey2.thumb.jpg.08c6f886f05b829de749257edcfb043e.jpg

https://www.crowdrise.com/dashboard/katejackson/bucketlist4stacey/edit