Sign in to follow this  
the guy in france

What's the best FREE streaming site ?

I've hit a few and with decent bandwidth but I find it hard to get in and other times when I do I get knocked off or the stream is patchy. Any good ones FREE or is this standard ? 

Game Pass - International plan $100, I believe covers the entire season with playoffs including all preseason games. They let you try it free for a month ... at least that was the offer a few days ago. I would need that to make sure it's a decent stream. Then there is always the EZStream box  i. e. KODI which has other benefits. It's probably fair that I give the NFL my money ... as long as the stream is nice.

On 8/1/2017 at 1:00 AM, the guy in france said:

Game Pass - International plan $100, I believe covers the entire season with playoffs including all preseason games. They let you try it free for a month ... at least that was the offer a few days ago. I would need that to make sure it's a decent stream. Then there is always the EZStream box  i. e. KODI which has other benefits. It's probably fair that I give the NFL my money ... as long as the stream is nice.

Is Gamepass live or do you have to wait until the game is over to watch?

Yeah it's LIVE but no it costs $200. Now only free for a week to try. Too much for me. Some are getting it for $100 because they have been signed up for a few yrs when it was $100 but new guys pay $200. 

I was using VIP and it was a nice stream ... the Seattle game. I had only one good stream from them from then on, I think it was the Raiders because I had to really hunt around on all the VIP sites to find it so I imagine others did not and gave up. So I'm sure my theory is correct that too many streamers for their minuscule servers or lack there of is the culprit. The first 10 games or so people were disinterested or did not know of VIP.

Anyways it is a hassle but not near as much as First Row but what do you expect for free. Though I need to upgrade my device because it has an older chipset I will probably go GAMEPASS next season. That or maybe link on to my brothers cable ( if he has one ) who lives in the Harrisburg area. I guess I'd go with the Nvidia Shield for about $200 with free shipping in the US and drag it back with me in June when I visit. Is this overkill ? I'm getting about 5mbps if I do SPEEDTESTS to the US. Local it says 15, LOL. So with a good device and Gamepass and the 4-5 Mbps what quality stream can I expect ?

thanks

On January 27, 2018 at 5:51 AM, vancouverPHL said:

I usually start here right before the games. People post the URLs shortly before kickoff. I've had 100% luck. Its free and illegal. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

I did that last game. It was pretty good but kicked me off on several occasions. You doing this for SB ? Says NBCSports will show it free but you WILL have to use a VPN or proxy that shows US and you might have to log in to a FIOS or Xfinity account, not sure. Hate to find out at game time 

just remember, install adblock pro and ublock or you will get malware on these sites..

they are plugins for your browser

People in the gameday threads always suggest using reddit streams but every one I click on immediately asks me for credit card info. Screw that noise no way I'm doing that.