Pair of us from Scotland flying over to LA (intentions to go to the Stub hub) then getting the red eye midweek to Philly for the Cardinals game following weekend. I heard due to stadium capacity that tickets will be few and far between for this game but any advice on sourcing a ticket?  

Been stateside a few times but never solely for the purpose of following the Eagles. If any veteran fans or guys with previous experience from travelling to the games who'd be happy to chime in with their two cents I'd greatly appreciate it! Any info no matter how small will benefit our trip so I'm all ears.

This is culmination of a 10 year dream for me and my best friend who couldn't be more stoked to think in 10 weeks for the first time in our lives we won't be armchair viewers from across the pond!

Thanks

Andy :)

1st season in LA, and you are correct the stadium they are playing in is smaller (soccer stadium).  Having lived in SD, I can tell you it's usually easy to find tickets for Chargers games (except vs Raiders).  However, I also know a ton of people from Philadelphia that live in LA.  So you have to figure a lot of Eagles fans will be trying to go.  

Advice: Stubhub or other ticker broker - but you will probably pay a lot 

Just ordered a ticket for me.  Rushing over after church means that I might miss the kickoff.  It'll be close.  But I'll be there.

Endzone Section 121.

15 hours ago, ilikepargo said:

Just ordered a ticket for me.  Rushing over after church means that I might miss the kickoff.  It'll be close.  But I'll be there.

Endzone Section 121.

Any parking/driving suggestions for folks flying in to LA the day before, renting a car, staying in a hotel Saturday night, and driving to the game in the morning?

On 9/4/2017 at 2:10 PM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Any parking/driving suggestions for folks flying in to LA the day before, renting a car, staying in a hotel Saturday night, and driving to the game in the morning?

My ticket came with a parking pass, so I'm set.  I'll rush to the lot, park, and then my version of "Tailgating" will involve slamming down a drink as I walk to the stadium.  I may miss the kickoff by a few minutes.

There should be passes available for purchase on game-day, but they also have free off-site parking and a free bus system to get you to the stadium.  Look Here:  http://www.stubhubcenter.com/directions-parking/the-chargers-express

This Chargers game may actually have more Eagle fans attend it than Charger fans. Based on the first two weeks, the stadium was completely taken over by Dolphins and Chiefs fans. Apparently LA isn't buying the Chargers, so we may have a West Coast "home" game.

Eagles vs Chargers at Stub Hub - Who is going, Where we tailgating?

Would like to find some birds fans.

I know we will be everywhere but the tailgating / parking situation is whack at Stub Hub, anyone got a plan yet?

Here is what I read on chargers website re: tailgating / parking:

Parking and Transportation

Fans with pre-purchased parking passes are permitted to park at StubHub Center for Los Angeles Chargers games. Those with passes can click here for directions to their parking lots. Chargers Season Ticket Members can pre-purchase season parking by calling 1-877-CHARGERS. Limit one parking pass per account. For ease of entrance, all StubHub Center parking lots will be subject to directed parking (directed to a specific parking space upon entrance). RVs and oversized vehicles are not allowed in the parking lots.

For those that do not have a pre-purchased parking pass:

• The best way to ensure convenient parking is to pre-purchase a season parking pass by calling 1-877-CHARGERS. Pre-purchased parking passes are not available for purchase on day of game.

• Day of game parking is available for purchase in the Silver ($100) and Red ($40) Lots on a first-come, first-served basis. Enter Gate B or D for the Silver Lots or Gate G or H for the Red Lots. See map here. Parking gates open at 9:00 a.m. on gameday.

• Parking is limited at StubHub Center for Season Ticket Members who have not pre-purchased parking passes.

• Free parking is available at the Harbor Gateway Transit Center and the Del Amo Station. Park for free and take the complimentary Chargers Express to and from StubHub Center.

• Parking in surrounding neighborhoods is prohibited.

Driving directions to StubHub Center from throughout Southern California can be found here, while access to StubHub Center by public transportation via LA Metro can be found here. The Chargers Express offers fans free non-stop shuttles to and from StubHub Center for every Chargers home game. More information on the Chargers Express can be found here.

Tailgating

Tailgating is permitted in the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Platinum lots. Please see the parking map here for complete tailgating designations. Additional information on tailgating can be found here, along with details on the Chargers Express which offers fans free non-stop shuttles to and from StubHub Center for Chargers home games. Tailgating of any kind, with or without alcohol consumption, is prohibited in the Red, Blue and Green lots on the campus of California State University, Dominguez Hills.

Hearing this will be like an Eagle home game.

Bringing my kid and wearing Eagles gear!

Go birds!

Sorry I can't help.  I've just got the one for me, and with a parking pass, the total just about cost me a kidney.

Just saw Don Smolinski give sideline pass to Dad and young son section 129.  Class Act Don !

8 hours ago, nveagle5 said:

Roger Goddell on the sidelines with Laurie.

Who's Laurie?  :P