VaBeach_Eagle

Ezekiel Elliott Suspended for 6 games

Yeah, that's quite funny! However, there's a chance the suspension could be reduced to 4 games from what is being reported on Dallas area radio stations. Apparently, Zeke and his representatives have presented strong evidence supporting Zeke's claims of innocence. They've also shown proof of inconsistencies with the league's investigation. Dallas radio sports analysts and writers are certain there will be a reduction in Zeke's suspension.

That was pretty funny even as a Cowboys fan. 

I will be surprised if they reduce his suspension. Going to court have never had much success in the past as well. 

I do believe he has a case and the league is just so scared of this coming back in them like Ray Rice.  

17 hours ago, Sportsdude360 said:

Yeah, that's quite funny! However, there's a chance the suspension could be reduced to 4 games from what is being reported on Dallas area radio stations. Apparently, Zeke and his representatives have presented strong evidence supporting Zeke's claims of innocence. They've also shown proof of inconsistencies with the league's investigation. Dallas radio sports analysts and writers are certain there will be a reduction in Zeke's suspension.

the problem is when getting accused of a crime the onus should be on the accuser or people issuing the punishment to prove that you did it. In the NFL's own memo they cited no evidence that he actually did anything to her, they only stated that he could not prove he didn't..which if you think about it is f'n nuts.

I hope it gets reduced for two reasons:

1 - it doesn't affect him playing versus the eagles games

2 - he is on my fantasy team. 

4 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

the problem is when getting accused of a crime the onus should be on the accuser or people issuing the punishment to prove that you did it. In the NFL's own memo they cited no evidence that he actually did anything to her, they only stated that he could not prove he didn't..which if you think about it is f'n nuts.

If the employer feels that the employee has placed themselves in a position that could possible effect the brand of the company, it is in the employers best interest to act.

This isn't a criminal position. And, the players have already agreed to the punishment via the players association and collective bargaining.

What "f'n" nuts is a grown man beating women and yanking their shirts down in public.

6 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

In the NFL evidence is not needed......they've taken 13 months to try and drum up a case that even law enforcement said was too weak to pursue. Have they spent 13 months on any case before? Goodell is inconsistent in his rulings.

On day 3 of Zeke Elliott's hearing, NFL investigator Kia Roberts recomended no suspension at all. We'll see how much clout she has.

7 hours ago, Hey Suess said:

If the employer feels that the employee has placed themselves in a position that could possible effect the brand of the company, it is in the employers best interest to act.

This isn't a criminal position. And, the players have already agreed to the punishment via the players association and collective bargaining.

What "f'n" nuts is a grown man beating women and yanking their shirts down in public.

Yeah, which is why I said previously that he should have gotten suspended for a couple games for "conduct detrimental to the league" for the top, the fight and speeding ticket.

but there is no evidence that he hit a woman, and now you see the NFL's lead investigator into case recommended no suspension.

This is great!

According to a source familiar with this week's appeal hearing of Ezekiel Elliott's suspension, Kia Wright Roberts, the NFL's Director of Investigations, testified Tuesday that she was the only NFL employee who interviewed the running back's accuser, Tiffany Thompson, during the investigation and that she would not have recommended discipline for Elliott based on what she found.

What a fricken joke Goodell is. Funny how the director of investigations recommended no ban and was conveniently left out of the committee that decided on the 6 game suspension.

10 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

This is great!

According to a source familiar with this week's appeal hearing of Ezekiel Elliott's suspension, Kia Wright Roberts, the NFL's Director of Investigations, testified Tuesday that she was the only NFL employee who interviewed the running back's accuser, Tiffany Thompson, during the investigation and that she would not have recommended discipline for Elliott based on what she found.

What a fricken joke Goodell is. Funny how the director of investigations recommended no ban and was conveniently left out of the committee that decided on the 6 game suspension.

The  crazy part is it was a he said/she said case, in the letter explaining the punishment Goodell said they believer her more than him...yet the only person that met with her didn't believe her. Goodell should be fired

4 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

The  crazy part is it was a he said/she said case, in the letter explaining the punishment Goodell said they believer her more than him...yet the only person that met with her didn't believe her. Goodell should be fired

Forgot about that too!

11 hours ago, ggs5008 said:

I hope they add 6 additional games for two reasons:

1 - He's a Cowboy

2 - He plays with a star on his helmet

11 hours ago, ggs5008 said:

This is exactly why Fantasy Football is stupid.  It makes you weak.

If you want the Cowboys or any Cowboys player to do well, you are a traitor to the Eagles.

GTFO.  We don't need you.

2 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

If you want the Cowboys or any Cowboys player to do well, you are a traitor to the Eagles.

That's why I never did well in FF when I played 15 or 20 years ago, and why I never play it now. I would only pick Eagles players (for the most part) because I couldn't bring myself to pick Emmitt Smith or any other player from teams that I hated (which consists of any team not named Philadelphia Eagles).

25 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I hope they add 6 additional games for two reasons:

1 - He's a Cowboy

2 - He plays with a star on his helmet

3. He looks like an Ewok.

18 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That's why I never did well in FF when I played 15 or 20 years ago, and why I never play it now. I would only pick Eagles players (for the most part) because I couldn't bring myself to pick Emmitt Smith or any other player from teams that I hated (which consists of any team not named Philadelphia Eagles).

I try to pick promising NFCE players that aren't Cowboys....I suck at FF, I'm the Cleveland Browns of FF, whoever I take gets hurt or sucks....RG3? I took him his 2nd year, took Vick after his big year with the Birds...he gets hurt and sucks...Victor Cruise and Hakeem Nicks? I ended their careers. I also took Donte  Culpepper after his big year when I think he tore his ACL and AP when he tore his ACL.

So I pick a team, and if the other teams play well, at least I get something for it, but I don't root for them. More often that not, those players have bad years. This year I have the 4th pick....I'm going OBJ and will do my best to take Wentz and Jeffries and then Ertz or Reed later.

3 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

I try to pick promising NFCE players that aren't Cowboys....I suck at FF, I'm the Cleveland Browns of FF, whoever I take gets hurt or sucks....RG3? I took him his 2nd year, took Vick after his big year with the Birds...he gets hurt and sucks...Victor Cruise and Hakeem Nicks? I ended their careers. I also took Donte  Culpepper after his big year when I think he tore his ACL and AP when he tore his ACL.

So I pick a team, and if the other teams play well, at least I get something for it, but I don't root for them. More often that not, those players have bad years. This year I have the 4th pick....I'm going OBJ and will do my best to take Wentz and Jeffries and then Ertz or Reed later.

You suck because you're a Cowboys fan.

The other stuff is just flies on the cow pie.

3 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

You suck because you're a Cowboys fan.

The other stuff is just flies on the cow pie.

ok

THE LEAD INVESTIGATOR AND THE ONLY PERSON TO INTERVIEW THE ACCUSER WAS PREPARED TO RECOMMEND NO SUSPENSION, BUT WAS BARRED FROM OFFERING HER REPORT BY LISA FRIEL, A LIFELONG GIANTS FAN.

Elliott's suspension will, at this point, most likely be completely vacated. But I would expect him to file suit for defamation of character. This is turning into an absolute nightmare for the league. I don't see how Goodell isn't finished.

1 hour ago, Objective Truth said:

THE LEAD INVESTIGATOR AND THE ONLY PERSON TO INTERVIEW THE ACCUSER WAS PREPARED TO RECOMMEND NO SUSPENSION, BUT WAS BARRED FROM OFFERING HER REPORT BY LISA FRIEL, A LIFELONG GIANTS FAN.

59a8eb114deb1_TMZDean.jpg.ae35185c2ff175f7c08342a61035e210.jpg

9 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

59a8eb114deb1_TMZDean.jpg.ae35185c2ff175f7c08342a61035e210.jpg

Oh, Blandino. I remember that.

Tell me again, what does this have to do with Zeke being railroaded? Oh yea, nothing.

You don't care about right or wrong. Only that you hate the Cowboys. And the fact that this is literally have to offer just shows it. Seriously. Posting that was no different than posting, "I'm a moron who don't care about being fair, only about hating Dallas. I'm a real dope."

Refusing to be objective due to implicit bias in the face of such incontrovertible evidence to the contrary is the realm of either the wicked or weak minded.

Either way, you disgust me.

Again, you demonstrate that you have absolutely nothing to offer of any substance. Those kind of posts make it all too clear. You want to oppose but have no bullets to shoot.

You're behaving like a petulant child.

VaBeach, if you don't stop behaving like a petulant child right now, I'm putting you in timeout!!