VaBeach_Eagle

Ezekiel Elliott Suspended for 6 games

Actually this would be great if Zeke plays and the turds still lose.... then his inevitable suspension is pushed off to an even more crucial part of the season!!!!

HAhahaha

What a joke!

At this point just let him play. This back and forth is crazy. 

KC was game planning for no Zeke, ole' Bob Sutton cane throw that game plan out the window. 

Best comment from Reddit, "Zeke is a quantum superposition of suspension. He is, at all times, suspended and not suspended. There's no way to know until you try to observe him." 

30 minutes ago, BtotheH said:

What a joke!

At this point just let him play. This back and forth is crazy. 

KC was game planning for no Zeke, ole' Bob Sutton cane throw that game plan out the window. 

Roger Goodell would never let that happen. 

I've been saying i think there's a solid chance he plays the entire season but the bottom line is this works in our favor even if the six game suspension hits.  If he'd just taken his medicine this would have been over weeks ago.  Now he might miss 2 games against us.  Fine by me..... Though i think Rod Smith is a sleeper 

Im telling you, the best possible outcome is if the suspension is served over 2 seasons. 

The longer this stays in the headlines the more andm ore its a distraction  for the Cowboys and Zeke .   All week  Zeke is not playing  lets game plan for that ... Friday comes  Ok Zeke is back in .   At this point you would think Zeke would just say F it  and take , just to stop the madness 

43 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

The longer this stays in the headlines the more andm ore its a distraction  for the Cowboys and Zeke .   All week  Zeke is not playing  lets game plan for that ... Friday comes  Ok Zeke is back in .   At this point you would think Zeke would just say F it  and take , just to stop the madness 

pretty much the only thing you can count on is when all the "experts" tell you one thing is going to happen, the opposite happens

They all said:

Zeke will get 2-3 games a warning....he got 6

It will be reduced on appeal to the NFL....it was upheld

He would lose in his attempt to go to court....he won

Which then meant he was playing the whole season.....it didn't

Then he was suspended again and it was over, he was serving the 6....then he won another appeal

Then they go to court again, restraining order denied, he was serving 6 because there is no way the same court put the nail in Brady's coffin would rule in favor of Zeke.....

and they did......who the f knows anymore?!?!?!

I THINK this just delays it one week.....

27 minutes ago, Quiet Boy said:

I don't care if Zeke is suspended or not.

Just make a ruling and be done with it.

Just let him be available for the Eagles game so Jernigan and Cox can make the ruling for him.

I really hope Eagles get to play against Zeke .  I dont wantto hear  Oh we did have Zeke excuse.  I want to see him on sidelines pouting.

2 hours ago, AllHailDawk said:

I've been saying i think there's a solid chance he plays the entire season but the bottom line is this works in our favor even if the six game suspension hits.  If he'd just taken his medicine this would have been over weeks ago.  Now he might miss 2 games against us.  Fine by me..... Though i think Rod Smith is a sleeper 

Keep on kicking the can down the road Zeke.  You're only hurting the team with all this drama and negative attention and unknowns.  Eagles fans that. 

And I know ole Doug is game planning for zeke regardless.  He knows exactly how important that game is.  Our run d is stout.  And our offense looks to be on the verge of being extremely explosive.  

3 hours ago, ShutDownDB said:

Best comment from Reddit, "Zeke is a quantum superposition of suspension. He is, at all times, suspended and not suspended. There's no way to know until you try to observe him." 

:lol:

Schrödinger's Zeke!!!!

or maybe

Schrödinger's Ewok!!!!

2 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

:lol:

Schrödinger's Zeke!!!!

or maybe

Schrödinger's Ewok!!!!

Wtf is a quantum superposition?

29 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

Wtf is a quantum superposition?

quantum theory, as I understand it, include particles that blink in and out of existence in our 3-D universe. Superposition in system theory essentially states that the net effect of 2 or more sitmuli at one point and time is the sum of all the effects of the stimuli. 

Combining these 2 theories means that the net effect of suspension is blinking in and out of existence. 

This leads to the idea (Like the Schrödinger's Cat model)  that something can be in 2 states at once (alive and dead in the cat in the box model) and doesn't take on one or the other until observed. So he's perpetually both suspended and not suspended at the same time.

That's the short version from my perspective.

25 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

quantum theory, as I understand it, include particles that blink in and out of existence in our 3-D universe. Superposition in system theory essentially states that the net effect of 2 or more sitmuli at one point and time is the sum of all the effects of the stimuli. 

Combining these 2 theories means that the net effect of suspesion is blinking in and out of existence. 

This leads to the idea (Like the Schrödinger's Cat model)  that something can be in 2 states at once (alive and dead in the cat in the box model) and doesn't take on one or the other until observed. So he's perpetually both suspended and not suspended at the same time.

That's the short version from my perspective.

So basically what your saying is Elliot is an half shirt wearing, women beating Ewok right?