VaBeach_Eagle

Ezekiel Elliott Suspended for 6 games

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/08/11/report-nfl-says-ezekiel-elliott-attacked-girlfriend-3-times-have-photos-to-prove-it/

The league says it went to prosecutors to find out why Elliott was not charged with a crime. They were told, "We never concluded that she was lying to us … we generally believed her for all of the incidents.” 

This statement confuses me greatly.  If the prosecutors believed the girlfriend and didn't think she was lying... wouldn't he have been charged?  I don't get this law stuff at times haha

4 minutes ago, Northern Green Wings said:

This statement confuses me greatly.  If the prosecutors believed the girlfriend and didn't think she was lying... wouldn't he have been charged?  I don't get this law stuff at times haha

Probably lack of evidence. Proving something in court beyond reasonable doubt is different than proving it to the league office.

So, he had five times the amount of attacks than Ray Rice did, and he gets to keep his job after six games...

37 minutes ago, Eagle89 said:

So, he had five times the amount of attacks than Ray Rice did, and he gets to keep his job after six games...

If zeke was on the eagles I wouldn't be defending him at all on this. So this isn't my eagles fandom coming out that he was suspended for 6 games 

He's had not one but multiple accounts with photos proving it. The guy is a great rb but a crappy human being. I'm sorry but anyone who has been defending him like on twitter cause he's a great player needs to take a step back. There's more to life then playing a game we love to watch. He could have really hurt that girl far worse than he did. A human life is bigger than football. If you are a cowboys fan or not that guy is a s****y person  

Never knew this guys was such an ahole smh. I guess I shouldve known from his tube top draft outfit.

If you think the NFL and the judicial system should have the same standards then you are a dim bulb.

The judicial system is designed to also care about the rights of the accused (see Magna Carta and forward)*

The NFL is designed to make money for the owners.

See the difference? (If not are you wearing a red #7 jersey?)

*Unless you are in Baltimore then all bets are off (see Adnan for example, tap tap tap...)

The NFL pretended Tom Brady is the deflation fairy. (He gets my tires every winter)

Zeke was accused with a witness and evidence. He committed 3 despicable acts while under investigation.

(reckless driving, public exposure/assault, breaking someone's nose)

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Of course he is furious. He is one foot in the grave and his Cowgirls are, in his eyes, going to make a SB run this year. He could give a flying sheete if his boy beats on/abuses women. He wants some Glory hole  garsh darn it!!!

If the NFL really wants to stop domestic violence make guys really accountable and suspend guys for a year. I guarantee the amount of domenstic violence case drop. 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If the NFL really wants to stop domestic violence make guys really accountable and suspend guys for a year. I guarantee the amount of domenstic violence case drop. 

1st Offense needs to be a year suspension plus a huge fine, plus if there is any incidents of any kind it will add on 2 the following season..

2nd Offense needs to be a BAN for playing in the NFL and from Attending any NFL events

27 minutes ago, skippyx said:

The NFL pretended Tom Brady is the deflation fairy. (He gets my tires every winter)

Zeke was accused with a witness and evidence. He committed 3 despicable acts while under investigation.

(reckless driving, public exposure/assault, breaking someone's nose)

thats just what we know about .... God oly knows what this dude does when he thinks no one is watching ....  DOnt forget the Pot shop as well   because he was acuused by the girl he beat of drug use....   Then you have the partying as well.   It stinks , but the NFL took over a year of investigating .  Just because he was not charged does not mean he did not do anything ... people need to understand  that Sometimes the DA wont take a case if its too hard to win 

2 minutes ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

1st Offense needs to be a year suspension plus a huge fine, plus if there is any incidents of any kind it will add on 2 the following season..

2nd Offense needs to be a BAN for playing in the NFL and from Attending any NFL events

Then the NFL has to watch out for all the Fake  BS claims .   My Ex  called the cops on me 20 times saying I beat her ... the first 2 x  i was arrested , but charges were dropped no evidence .   The 20th time they arrested her  for wasting there time and making false claims .... it took 20 times ....  So Cops need to be just as harsh to this  Fake victims as well..  BTW Im not saying Zeke didnt do it . 

2 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Then the NFL has to watch out for all the Fake  BS claims .   My Ex  called the cops on me 20 times saying I beat her ... the first 2 x  i was arrested , but charges were dropped no evidence .   The 20th time they arrested her  for wasting there time and making false claims .... it took 20 times ....  So Cops need to be just as harsh to this  Fake victims as well..  BTW Im not saying Zeke didnt do it . 

ik that but with the Actual evidence nfl needs to do more, let these guys keeping coming back in making Millions is BS...

Sports stars get away with a lot of crap because they can sweep in under the rug

3 hours ago, Northern Green Wings said:

Well not that I want to defend Elliot.. but 6 games is a lot when he hasn't been charged with anything.  We've seen players get suspended for less when they've been charged.  I do hope it sticks, to send a message to the rest of the NFL that this sort of behaviour isn't allowed.

Here's the letter from the NFL -- they say they have photographic evidence. They also say the local prosecutor believed the victim. Being charged and convicted of a crime is a very different standard than believing something is true but being unable to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. This letter reads HORRIBLY for Elliot.

http://www.espn.com/pdf/2017/0811/Ezekiel-Elliott-Discipline Letter_8-11-17_R.pdf

Just now, RealBallHawk20 said:

ik that but with the Actual evidence nfl needs to do more, let these guys keeping coming back in making Millions is BS...

Sports stars get away with a lot of crap because they can sweep in under the rug

I wish that would happen  ..... But jut like Movie Celebs   .  because they are famous , rich and popular , they will get away with it .   Then football  is hard enough , you start throwing out the 1%  Super stars ....

19 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

these idiots aren't even thinking when they do this stuff man... young, dumb, and full of come on now.

4 hours ago, chrisOG said:

On the NFL network they sound like someone just died, they are speaking in somber tones. "This affects America's Favorite team"

they probably thought it was the Weeknd....dude looks just like em

2 minutes ago, Silentop said:

these idiots aren't even thinking when they do this stuff man... young, dumb, and full of come on now.

I don't disagree but not getting paid for a year will make them think before getting themselves in a position to do something dumb 

13 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

I would have been gone after the 1st time she accused me.Chick must have been something special in the bedroom...

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Nothing from our resident Cowboy fans yet?

there probably already packed there season in lol

so many suspensions plus a few injuries cowboys be lucky to win 7 games now lol

20 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Pretty dumb of you staying with her IMO