VaBeach_Eagle

Ezekiel Elliott Suspended for 6 games

2 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Pretty dumb of you staying with her IMO

7 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

I would have been gone after the 1st time she accused me.Chick must have been something special in the bedroom...

Its cheaper to keep her  when you have kids . It took me a year of in and out court to get full custody of my kids .  So she was helping each time she filed a false report .  Sometimes its not about you ... its about others.   This case being  my kids  and hell if I was gonna leave them with her crazy a**  So dont be so fast to judge  because there is always a reason for things

5 minutes ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

there probably already packed there season in lol

so many suspensions plus a few injuries cowboys be lucky to win 7 games now lol

who knows maybe they tank again like they did 2015 .... Seems pretty fair to say if you look at 2014 Record  then 2016 record .  That and i would not put anything past JJ

4 hours ago, 757Vileborg said:

I'm hesitant to think of this as anything more than drama at the moment. He wasn't brought up on charges. There was no evidence found in the police investigation and yet the NFL suspended him for 6 games. Unless he doesn't appeal, I would expect this to be put on hold and it to go through the courts again and likely be overturned.

There is, according to the nfl letter, photographic evidence. 

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2726949-ezekiel-elliott-suspension-letter-details-actions-warns-of-potential-future-ban.amp.html

19 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Its cheaper to keep her  when you have kids . It took me a year of in and out court to get full custody of my kids .  So she was helping each time she filed a false report .  Sometimes its not about you ... its about others.   This case being  my kids  and hell if I was gonna leave them with her crazy a**  So dont be so fast to judge  because there is always a reason for things

Oh I understand all that. I've been married 14 years with 2 kids, am completely in love with her and if my wife did that deal I'd be living somewhere else that night. Ok I would probably give her the one, but the 2nd? Bye Felicia. Cops or courts see stuff the wrong way and even if you did nothing your screwed.

Edit:

You know I am probably off base here my apologies. I was looking at it from my experiences and point of view.

46 minutes ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

1st Offense needs to be a year suspension plus a huge fine, plus if there is any incidents of any kind it will add on 2 the following season..

2nd Offense needs to be a BAN for playing in the NFL and from Attending any NFL events

Just look into the kangaroo courts in colleges that have popped up.  Guys are being thrown out of school with ZERO evidence and their girlfriends backing them up, that nothing inappropriate happened.  You start with those bans, and you weaponize women's ability to blackmail to the umpteenth million degree.

9 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Oh I understand all that. I've been married 14 years with 2 kids, am completely in love with her and if my wife did that deal I'd be living somewhere else that night. Ok I would probably give her the one, but the 2nd? Bye Felicia. Cops or courts see stuff the wrong way and even if you did nothing your screwed.

Edit:

You know I am probably off base here my apologies. I was looking at it from my experiences and point of view.

as long as you dont take a knee during anthem you are forgiven 

It's amusing listening to SiriusXM NFL Radio to all the Cowboys fans crying and defending Elliott. One went so far as to believe the pictures were faked. Could they be faked? Sure. I would expect such faked pictures to be easy to detect by investigators though.

Rewind back to Ray Rice though, before the video came out, and I bet these same 'defenders' were saying that 2 games for Rice was way too light.

1 hour ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

1st Offense needs to be a year suspension plus a huge fine, plus if there is any incidents of any kind it will add on 2 the following season..

2nd Offense needs to be a BAN for playing in the NFL and from Attending any NFL events

I like this. Huge fine would be good. Attack the wallet and suspensions for longer periods of time

Also teams should stop signing players with history of violence

None of that will happen though because fans don't care as long as the player can improve their team

So, how hard should the Cowboys fight this suspension? Is it better to take the 6 now or possibly have to take the 6 toward the end of the season?

13 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So, how hard should the Cowboys fight this suspension? Is it better to take the 6 now or possibly have to take the 6 toward the end of the season?

Its better to get over and done with  , then lose him in playoffs .  On a good note  , he would be VERY well rested for last half of season 

Just now, NE.Jon said:

Its better to get over and done with  , then lose him in playoffs .  On a good note  , he would be VERY well rested for last half of season 

But also out of football shape for at least a portion of the last half of the season. But I do agree, it's better now then the final part of the season. I'm curious to hear from Dallas fans as to their preference (other than a 0 game suspension lol).

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

But also out of football shape for at least a portion of the last half of the season. But I do agree, it's better now then the final part of the season. I'm curious to hear from Dallas fans as to their preference (other than a 0 game suspension lol).

Daalarse fans dont even know what to think  right now ... They are going crazy  and are in so many diffrent moods..... Sad, Angry , worried ,  confused ,  Empty , Depressed , excited   ect ect 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Guys that miss time like that often suffer injury.

So if dak struggles do the cowboy fans blame it on not having Zeke? Cause all they have done is say dak would of been good no matter what. 

One thing about this, he's going to have to be very careful going forward. If he so much as thinks about beating another woman, he could face a ban.

8 hours ago, boogyman said:

This just in. Goodall, after realizing the Cowboys have primetime games and Zeke may be going for 2000 yards, rescinded the suspension.

Looks like it'll be the Morris/McFadden show for the first 6 games. One good thing to come out this....... Zeke is guaranteed not to have any injuries for the first 6 weeks of the season. 

So I am guessing that the DA didn't trust the plaintiff enough to bring this to trial? Because the police found nothing here and closed the investigation multiple times. There is a lot that is fishy about this case. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but if he did, then our justice system is super inept...

6 minutes ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

So I am guessing that the DA didn't trust the plaintiff enough to bring this to trial? Because the police found nothing here and closed the investigation multiple times. There is a lot that is fishy about this case. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but if he did, then our justice system is super inept...

It's a lot easier to prove things in the court of public opinion than the court of law, hence why civil suits are easier to win than criminal trials. 

5 minutes ago, lorddevn said:

It's a lot easier to prove things in the court of public opinion than the court of law, hence why civil suits are easier to win than criminal trials. 

Yeah, OJ was 'not guilty' of double homicide in criminal court, but 'responsible for the double murders' in civil court.

23 minutes ago, Sportsdude360 said:

Looks like it'll be the Morris/McFadden show for the first 6 games. One good thing to come out this....... Zeke is guaranteed not to have any injuries for the first 6 weeks of the season. 

Hahahahahaha

1 hour ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

a very close friends of mines daughter was raped .  Had evidence and DNA ... little perv even took cell phone pictures.  She was only 12  he was 15 .  The DA   decided to not prosecute because there was a chance the guy would beat it .   The family has been fighting since to put this POS  in jail since.  I found out from lawyers in the area  that this is a very common thing  and the DA does not liek to cases it will lose and has things pushed under rug

I know he's a Cowboy but something doesn't seem right. Hell, Ray Lewis was part of a murder and didn't get six games. Maybe he wants a payoff from Jerry to make it two games.

19 minutes ago, brdawk20 said:

I know he's a Cowboy but something doesn't seem right. Hell, Ray Lewis was part of a murder and didn't get six games. Maybe he wants a payoff from Jerry to make it two games.

Lewis wasn't actually involved in a 'murder'. The killings were found to be in self-defense and those who stood trial for the killings were acquitted. That said, since he pled guilty of obstruction of justice, he likely would be suspended for some amount of time in today's NFL. But all of that was nearly 20 years ago and things were different at that time... better or worse? That can be debated.

6 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

I wasn't judging bro. I'm divorced/2 kids too.  Sorry you had to go through that. I can't imagine.