VaBeach_Eagle

Ezekiel Elliott Suspended for 6 games

3 hours ago, brdawk20 said:

I know he's a Cowboy but something doesn't seem right. Hell, Ray Lewis was part of a murder and didn't get six games. Maybe he wants a payoff from Jerry to make it two games.

It's fishy to me because of those text messages saying that she was trying to ruin him.

To me, this is a revenge action. She thought they were dating and he was just sleeping with her.

4 minutes ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

It's fishy to me because of those text messages saying that she was trying to ruin him.

To me, this is a revenge action. She thought they were dating and he was just sleeping with her.

Playing devil's advocate, suppose you're a woman whose 'boyfriend' just beat the living tar out of you. Do you think you might have a good reason to want to 'ruin' him?

The only question that I would have in all of this is did he hit her? If the answer is 'Yes', the nothing else matters. If the answer is 'No', then she should be prosecuted for making false claims, or maybe he should sue her for defamation. Though I'm sure he wouldn't get much out of her.

It is way too easy for a player to be blackmailed though, if all a woman has to do is make the allegation of abuse. These players need to be extra careful. The NFL or NCAA probably ought to start orientation classes for college football players, as opposed to waiting for them to be drafted. Classes on how to manage money and the possible 'social' implications of getting an NFL (NBA or MLB) contract ought to be mandatory for all college athletes, and they should be required to actually pass the classes as opposed to just skating through.

59 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Playing devil's advocate, suppose you're a woman whose 'boyfriend' just beat the living tar out of you. Do you think you might have a good reason to want to 'ruin' him?

The only question that I would have in all of this is did he hit her? If the answer is 'Yes', the nothing else matters. If the answer is 'No', then she should be prosecuted for making false claims, or maybe he should sue her for defamation. Though I'm sure he wouldn't get much out of her.

It is way too easy for a player to be blackmailed though, if all a woman has to do is make the allegation of abuse. These players need to be extra careful. The NFL or NCAA probably ought to start orientation classes for college football players, as opposed to waiting for them to be drafted. Classes on how to manage money and the possible 'social' implications of getting an NFL (NBA or MLB) contract ought to be mandatory for all college athletes, and they should be required to actually pass the classes as opposed to just skating through.

Didn't she have a text message conversation with someone telling her what to say? 

20 minutes ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Didn't she have a text message conversation with someone telling her what to say? 

I don't know, I haven't followed the story. Even if she did though, that doesn't mean he didn't beat the ish out of her like the pictures show. If he hit her, he should be suspended.

3 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't know, I haven't followed the story. Even if she did though, that doesn't mean he didn't beat the ish out of her like the pictures show. If he hit her, he should be suspended.

I read that she admitted that the bruises and the hair pulling happened during a fight at a bar that Zeke was not involved in. 

1 hour ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

I read that she admitted that the bruises and the hair pulling happened during a fight at a bar that Zeke was not involved in. 

yes one out of the 5 times was not him .  thats what i think made it hard for them to win if taken to court .  The investigators said the felt she was attacked by him .  Court is a very funny place  and not the place of justice like the pretend they are  

Zeke is an embarrassment to the league both on (crop tops) and off the field. That's point #1

#2 We all loved (myself included) when Brady was suspended 4 games without any evidence of deflating fing footballs but we're suppose to feel saddened for zeke? :roll:. I think we can all agree deflatefate is a much lesser accusation than DV. 

#3 it will be interesting to see how Dak does now that no one will bite on the play action fake and he actually has to throw into coverage. 

Actually heres a live look at cowboys camp of Dak practicing without zeke 

IMG_4295.PNG

I didn't know what happened non of us do. Just Zeke and the girl. If he did abuse her then he deserves that and more. If she went after him in some kind of jealous rage then shame on the NFL. He's a great player but if he did that then he had a lot of serious problems. I hope that's not the case though  

It will be interesting to see what Jerry Jones does if anything. 

Now I just read about the trade Howie just made. He is a terrible GM  and I feel for Wentz. Seams like those two had a good connection and then he trades him and a 3rd round pick for Darby? He has no value of draft picks and this sounds like something Jerry did with Roy Williams years ago.

Thankfully Dallas doesn't do that anymore and look what has happened since they fixed the cap issues and starting drafting well  

I don't understand why he would do that and as a fan you shouldn't be happy about it. Seams he lives in FA and making big splashes in the draft. Eagles made fun of Jerry for doing the same thing for years and now your team is doing it all over again. 

I just finished read more about this story. Basically they have no proof that Zeke did this. The woman said that she wants to ruin his life and has make false statements that have turned out to no be true. That's why he was never charged with a DV. Of course we don't know what really happened but it seams like the NFL is so scaried of the Ray Rice  incident that they wanted to make sure they did something about this issue if he was guilty or not. 

If Zeke did do this then he deserves even more but with the woman's history it could be likely  that she was crazy for him dumping her as he left for Dallas. 

51 minutes ago, Br3 said:

Zeke is an absolute embarrassment to the league both on (crop tops) and off the field. That's point #1

#2 We all loved (myself included) when Brady was suspended 4 games without any evidence of deflating fing footballs but we're suppose to feel saddened for zeke? :roll:. I think we can all agree deflatefate is a much lesser accusation than DV. 

#3 it will be interesting to see how Dak does now that no one will bite on the play action fake and he actually has to throw into coverage. 

Actually heres a live look at cowboys camp of Dak practicing without zeke 

IMG_4295.PNG

Wow you just can't wait for him to fail can you?? You maybe waiting a while he doesn't come across as someone that will lay down. Go ahead and crown your beloved Wentz but keep in mind he have already laid down during games last season. I like Wentz as a person he seams like a great guy and is strong in his faith as I am but does he have that killer instinct like a Brady or Rodgers or is he another Tim Tebow?

40 minutes ago, gch said:

I just finished read more about this story. Basically they have no proof that Zeke did this. The woman said that she wants to ruin his life and has make false statements that have turned out to no be true. That's why he was never charged with a DV. Of course we don't know what really happened but it seams like the NFL is so scaried of the Ray Rice  incident that they wanted to make sure they did something about this issue if he was guilty or not. 

If Zeke did do this then he deserves even more but with the woman's history it could be likely  that she was crazy for him dumping her as he left for Dallas. 

FB_IMG_1502551751072.jpg

8 minutes ago, boogyman said:

FB_IMG_1502551751072.jpg

Looks like it. If they are in the race after 6 games though he will be pi$$ed and start taking it out on team with some fresh legs. 

Look what Brady did last year. 

56 minutes ago, gch said:

i guess you read what you wanted to read .  The letter sent to JJ said there was evidence .  The  police who also investigated said the felt that she was attacked by zeke . NFL spent a year doingthere home work on this , so Im sure he did something..... Look how the idiot acted when he knew he was being watched in public...  Pulling down womans shirt .... Pot shop  , bar fight , partying.     Imagine what he does behind closed dors when he thinks no one was watching .  Yes an anger girl could of exaggerated some things and because of him beating her threaten to ruin his career .   Just because he was not arrested and not charged does  mean he did not do it . 

1 hour ago, gch said:

Wow you just can't wait for him to fail can you?? You maybe waiting a while he doesn't come across as someone that will lay down. Go ahead and crown your beloved Wentz but keep in mind he have already laid down during games last season. I like Wentz as a person he seams like a great guy and is strong in his faith as I am but does he have that killer instinct like a Brady or Rodgers or is he another Tim Tebow?

lol it's nothing personal dude. Coming on an eagles message board looking for objectivity about your girls is foolish though 

10 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

We have to realize that Goodell isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer....there is no consistency with him which you learn which you learn to have in mgmt 101.

1 minute ago, cowboy_ron said:

We have to realize that Goodell isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer....there is no consistency with him which you learn which you learn to have in mgmt 101.

FB_IMG_1502555395301.jpg

58 minutes ago, cowboy_ron said:

Look, if you were to ask me, "should Zeke be suspended because he has been involved in questionable things?" Sure, pulling a girl's shirt up (which I heard she was holding his hand and forcing him to do it), going to a smoke shop in Washington, and being at the scene of a bar fight and being implicated. Then maybe 1 or 2 games is a fair suspension time or possibly a fine, but the evidence in this case is extremely shoddy. If a DA couldn't take this to trial, then it is difficult to do it anywhere. 

And BTW, if he did do it, then 6 games is very generous...

GHC did you know about Zeke in college at all ?  Did you know him and joey Bosa were roommates when Bosa got nailed with failed drug test ? They had a special party room * and Zeke liked to party like no other .  Its a shame because he stil think he is in collge  and get away with crap . 

Here is a list of things Zeke has done that we know about  ... tell me if Im missing any  and tell me how many other rookies have a list liek this . 

Zeke has gone into a weedshop, got busted going 100 mph, had a yacht raided, involved in bar fight, pulled a girls shirt down during a city parade, and domestic violence. Seems to hit bars / clubs  a lot as well .  

Most people missed the whole yatch thing s it did not gain much traction ... but Zeke is around a lot of smoke . where their is smoke , there is fire 

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/19/ezekiel-elliott-yacht-party-searched-by-coast-guard/

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

GHC did you know about Zeke in college at all ?  Did you know him and joey Bosa were roommates when Bosa got nailed with failed drug test ? They had a special party room * and Zeke liked to party like no other .  Its a shame because he stil think he is in collge  and get away with crap . 

Here is a list of things Zeke has done that we know about  ... tell me if Im missing any  and tell me how many other rookies have a list liek this . 

Zeke has gone into a weedshop, got busted going 100 mph, had a yacht raided, involved in bar fight, pulled a girls shirt down during a city parade, and domestic violence. Seems to hit bars / clubs  a lot as well .  

Most people missed the whole yatch thing s it did not gain much traction ... but Zeke is around a lot of smoke . where their is smoke , there is fire 

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/19/ezekiel-elliott-yacht-party-searched-by-coast-guard/

You forgot the whole incident where him and his buddies almosted cooked and ate Luke, Leia, and Han.

2 minutes ago, boogyman said:

You forgot the whole incident where him and his buddies almosted cooked and ate Luke, Leia, and Han.

Not the Ewokes  finnest moment  :(   we give a pss for that though because who would not want a bite of Carrie back then 

34 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Not the Ewokes  finnest moment  :(   we give a pss for that though because who would not want a bite of Carrie back then 

I'm not saying he inocent of DV. Truth is they have no proof and that's why the DA never charged him. She has lied and changed her story to police and said she will ruin his life. 

Think for a second if he did not do it and it was her going after him. Read that article on Profootballtalk posted today it gives you a different look at the case. 

You brought up  the party in the roof top and yes he did that as per the video. As far as the pot shop do you think he is the only NFL player to go into a pot shop and it's totally legal BTW. Driving a 100 MPH at the age of 22 you can't be real. Do you think he is the only player that has ever drove that fast? Look at some of the cars Eagle players drive I'm sure they have taken them out and see what they can do. 

Cowboys players are always judged differently then other team players in the media and that includes your team as well 

I have been married to the same amazing woman for 26 years and have two boys. I would never stand by a man that abused a woman. But this case has loose ends I believe  

Just now, gch said:

I'm not saying he inocent of DV. Truth is they have no proof and that's why the DA never charged him. She has lied and changed her story to police and said she will ruin his life. 

Think for a second if he did not do it and it was her going after him. Read that article on Profootballtalk posted today it gives you a different look at the case. 

You brought up  the party in the roof top and yes he did that as per the video. As far as the pot shop do you think he is the only NFL player to go into a pot shop and it's totally legal BTW. Driving a 100 MPH at the age of 22 you can't be real. Do you think he is the only player that has ever drove that fast? Look at some of the cars Eagle players drive I'm sure they have taken them out and see what they can do. 

Cowboys players are always judged differently then other team players in the media and that includes your team as well 

I have been married to the same amazing woman for 26 years and have two boys. I would never stand by a man that abused a woman. But this case has loose ends I believe  

I think you are letting your Fandom  get in the way .  Yes us eagle fans know sadly all to much about players driving fast ... Jerome Brown :(    .   What world do you leave in that makes you think just because he was not charged it did not happen ?  Yes she lied , and that could of been reason right there the DA was unable to win case for 100% .  Do we know if she got paid off ?  She has not made a peep for a long time .  I bring up all the stuff he is doing because it says a lot about him.  He was already under the microscope and he knew that .  Yet he still was acting liek a wild man .   What do you think he does when no one is watching ?   BTW  to me 100 mph is nothing My Bike Ive been up to 172 MPH  and I have a car just as fast .. hell  100 MPH  Im still in 3rd gear shifting into 4th .

Does anyone really believe OJ did not kill Nicole and Ron?

Could the DA get a conviction?

Does that mean he did not do it?

I have a Nigerian prince friend who will triple your money if you are really that clueless as to the justice system.