VaBeach_Eagle

Ezekiel Elliott Suspended for 6 games

58 minutes ago, skippyx said:

Does anyone really believe OJ did not kill Nicole and Ron?

Could the DA get a conviction?

Does that mean he did not do it?

I have a Nigerian prince friend who will triple your money if you are really that clueless as to the justice system.

Could you have your prince friend pm me..id lovee to triple my money...id have enough for 2 happy meals 

16 hours ago, boogyman said:

I'm still curious to see what happens with the DJ punching incident. 

I read the that case was closed by the NFL. Also didn't witnesses say that Zeke had nothing to do with the fight?

I will be interesting to see if Zeke gets his suspension reduced by his appeal.

1 hour ago, gch said:

I read the that case was closed by the NFL. Also didn't witnesses say that Zeke had nothing to do with the fight?

Yeah. You guys also said the domestic violence issue had no merit either. 

21 hours ago, boogyman said:

You forgot the whole incident where him and his buddies almosted cooked and ate Luke, Leia, and Han.

:roll:

5 hours ago, boogyman said:

The facts are is that we don't know the truth. What we do know is that he has to grow up and change his life. 

He and his reps  say they have this evidence that states she is not telling the truth and he did not do what they said he did. 

I doubt a smoking gun will be found and I think he will serve this time. Dallas will have to over come his absents and thankfully they have depth at RB until he returns. We'll see some how this season goes. 

32 minutes ago, gch said:

The facts are is that we don't know the truth. What we do know is that he has to grow up and change his life. 

He and his reps  say they have this evidence that states she is not telling the truth and he did not do what they said he did. 

I doubt a smoking gun will be found and I think he will serve this time. Dallas will have to over come his absents and thankfully they have depth at RB until he returns. We'll see some how this season goes. 

Yeah all that and he was still suspended. 

So my question on what the LEAGUE may do after an investigation into the DJ incident remains.

1 hour ago, Sportsdude360 said:

:facepalm:

You should cover your face with all that nonsense you spouted.

Prime time gamezzzzz

2000 yardzzzzzzz

America's Teamzzzz

2 hours ago, boogyman said:

Yeah all that and he was still suspended. 

So my question on what the LEAGUE may do after an investigation into the DJ incident remains.

I would think if Zeke is quite and serves his suspension nothing .   Hopefully its a wake up call for him and other players a like. I always felt the NFL needed to hold its players to a higher level and excellence .  Look and act the part of being a professional ... Like Dam hair cuts , stop looking like a Clown 

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

You should cover your face with all that nonsense you spouted.

Prime time gamezzzzz

2000 yardzzzzzzz

America's Teamzzzz

This is what happens when Zeke's fate is put in the hands of a hardcore NY Giants fan. If it were an Eagles fan Zeke would be awaiting execution. 

7 minutes ago, Sportsdude360 said:

This is what happens when Zeke's fate is put in the hands of a hardcore NY Giants fan. If it were an Eagles fan Zeke would be awaiting execution. 

:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, boogyman said:

If you actually looked at the evidence it didn't have much. She posted pictures of bruises on FB, then files a complaint. The police investigate  and see texts of her asking people to lie and say Zeke abused her, and tthen other witnesses say she got the bruises in a bar fight (this has all been posted by TMZ etc) with another woman.

does it mean he's completely innocent? No, but if you are investigating the case it certainly makes me question everything she says, but the NFL said they 100% belived her and that Zeke couldn't prove he didn't do it.....which is completely illogical...how can you prove you didn't put the marks on her?

i think for all of his incidents he deserved a few games, but six is extreme considering the lack of evidence and the fact that all the evidence points to this lady being dishonest.

We were wrong. Ecause we were using logic, which is lost on the NFL 

49 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

If you actually looked at the evidence it didn't have much. She posted pictures of bruises on FB, then files a complaint. The police investigate  and see texts of her asking people to lie and say Zeke abused her, and tthen other witnesses say she got the bruises in a bar fight (this has all been posted by TMZ etc) with another woman.

does it mean he's completely innocent? No, but if you are investigating the case it certainly makes me question everything she says, but the NFL said they 100% belived her and that Zeke couldn't prove he didn't do it.....which is completely illogical...how can you prove you didn't put the marks on her?

i think for all of his incidents he deserved a few games, but six is extreme considering the lack of evidence and the fact that all the evidence points to this lady being dishonest.

We were wrong. Ecause we were using logic, which is lost on the NFL 

Hence the reason for my question about the DJ incident. 

I also seem to remember 6 being the standard they came up with for domestic violence issues.

I vote electrocution. You know, just cause he's a cowgirl.

He didn't have to beat up a 100lb soaking wet girl on multiple occasions for me to come to that conclusion. He simply happens to be a cowgirl. The beating up a girl thing just makes me want to see them hook the tethers to his sack instead of his head.

20 hours ago, Sportsdude360 said:

Be grateful it wasn't put into my hands, I'd have suspended Dak for 16 games too, just for knowing Elliot and Jones would be ejected from the Hall of fame... just because!

21 hours ago, Sportsdude360 said:

Idk about your views on assaulting women, but doing it every weekday like its his job = comes close to that kind of rightful punishment in my view

26 minutes ago, matchew88 said:

Idk about your views on assaulting women, but doing it every weekday like its his job = comes close to that kind of rightful punishment in my view

Yeah, but your not taking into consideration they have prime time games and he was going to try for 2000 yards. 

30 minutes ago, matchew88 said:

Ok again where is the proof? If he did this then I agree with you. But just amagine if he is inocent of DV and had been labeled with that his entire life. That's why you have to consider why the DA didn't bring charges. The woman has made all of these threats and ask her friend to lie for her. She was in a bar fight with other girls so where are those bruises? Did she not get any bruises from the bar fight? She claimed she would ruin his life. She also stated that her being a white woman that they would never believe a black man over her. 

It seams the NFL is so scared of another Ray Rice video appearing afterwards and didn't want make another mistake. Rodger wanted to make an statement and it didn't matter if he was inocent or not he was going to throw the book at Zeke.

18 minutes ago, gch said:

Ok again where is the proof? If he did this then I agree with you. But just amagine if he is inocent of DV and had been labeled with that his entire life. That's why you have to consider why the DA didn't bring charges. The woman has made all of these threats and ask her friend to lie for her. She was in a bar fight with other girls so where are those bruises? Did she not get any bruises from the bar fight? She claimed she would ruin his life. She also stated that her being a white woman that they would never believe a black man over her. 

It seams the NFL is so scared of another Ray Rice video appearing afterwards and didn't want make another mistake. Rodger wanted to make an statement and it didn't matter if he was inocent or not he was going to throw the book at Zeke.

I understand what you are saying but, obviously he was put in this situation for some reason. Maybe he did or didn't do this but, he still did something along the line to be where he is now. Maybe just being with the wrong girl or just being an idiot with this girl he made a wrong choice somewhere.

Things like this just don't come out of no where. This girl could just be a lying nut job but, there is still the issue that he made a bad choice being with this girl or whatever when you are about to be a star I don't know why these guys don't take more precaution. 

I'm a huge Kobe Bryant fan and maybe what he did was true and maybe it wasn't but, the girl also proved to be unstable but, that doesn't happen if Kobe didn't make a dumb arse choice to even be with someone like that in the first place.