VaBeach_Eagle

Ezekiel Elliott Suspended for 6 games

22 hours ago, Sportsdude360 said:

This is what happens when Zeke's fate is put in the hands of a hardcore NY Giants fan. If it were an Eagles fan Zeke would be awaiting execution. 

Awaiting?

nah.

;)

3 hours ago, gch said:

Ok again where is the proof? If he did this then I agree with you. But just amagine if he is inocent of DV and had been labeled with that his entire life. That's why you have to consider why the DA didn't bring charges. The woman has made all of these threats and ask her friend to lie for her. She was in a bar fight with other girls so where are those bruises? Did she not get any bruises from the bar fight? She claimed she would ruin his life. She also stated that her being a white woman that they would never believe a black man over her. 

It seams the NFL is so scared of another Ray Rice video appearing afterwards and didn't want make another mistake. Rodger wanted to make an statement and it didn't matter if he was inocent or not he was going to throw the book at Zeke.

I agree completely!

22 hours ago, boogyman said:

Hence the reason for my question about the DJ incident. 

I also seem to remember 6 being the standard they came up with for domestic violence issues.

Well...can't say it's the standard...last year the giants kocker was found guilty of beating his wife...got 1 game.

they only cited DV as the reason for the suspension

8 minutes ago, Sportsdude360 said:

Wait... Your saying the star on a helmet is guilty of DV? :blink:

I think he is saying, birds of a feather stick together.   

21 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

I think he is saying, birds of a feather stick together.   

So anyone wearing a helmet with a Dallas Star on it?

3 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:I understand what you are saying but, obviously he was put in this situation for some reason. Maybe he did or didn't do this but, he still did something along the line to be where he is now. Maybe just being with the wrong girl or just being an idiot with this girl he made a wrong choice somewhere.

Things like this just don't come out of no where. This girl could just be a lying nut job but, there is still the issue that he made a bad choice being with this girl or whatever when you are about to be a star I don't know why these guys don't take more precaution. 

I'm a huge Kobe Bryant fan and maybe what he did was true and maybe it wasn't but, the girl also proved to be unstable but, that doesn't happen if Kobe didn't make a dumb arse choice to even be with someone like that in the first place. 

You make some good points and yes he has to be more careful with whom he spends time with. The more I hear about her the more trouble she seams. She's a beautiful woman but if she means the words she said then she is a bad girlfriend for any guy. 

Today there was a good story on PFT about how this case was a direct reflection on the Ray Rice case in 2014. Goodell almost lost his $40 million job over that mess. (Amazing that guy makes that much money).

The thing that bothers me about this is if he is inocent of these charges of DV but the NFL felt like he was even though they have no proof they decided to mark him as a woman beater. That's a label that the NFL believes it has the right to put on a player without knowing if he is guilty or not. 

1 hour ago, gch said:

So anyone wearing a helmet with a Dallas Star on it?

yes in a way . Jerry take chances on guys known with problems .  Take it for what it is and not read too much into it 

1 hour ago, Stephen1 said:

Well...can't say it's the standard...last year the giants kocker was found guilty of beating his wife...got 1 game.

"Goodell sent a letter to the NFL owners, which you can read in its entirely below, outlining the stiffer penalties: a six-game suspension without pay for the first offense and a lifetime ban for a second offense."

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/8/28/6079465/nfl-announces-new-domestic-violence-policy

Why the Giants kicker got less I dunno. I Just remembered the 6 games first offense part. At the time however people were questioning why Browns suspension deviated from the outlined policy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/26/why-did-nfl-reduce-josh-browns-suspension-from-six-games-to-one/

7 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

I wish the league would leave all matters dealing with giant kockers behind closed doors!

48 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I wish the league would leave all matters dealing with giant kockers behind closed doors!

1u46v0.jpg

6 hours ago, DakZekeDez said:

When you become successful the NFL will be gunning for you..Dictator Goodell is too over controlling.

FB_IMG_1502797238847.jpg

Listened to NFL radio this morning and the mentioned something I forgot about. Zeke and Dallas are fairly lucky he was not put on the exempt list last season while the NFL was investigating like they did with Hardy and Peterson.

why is Dallas so upset ?  Daks  Comp %  goes from 70% while Zeke on the field to 60% if he was not .   Thats a big dam difference and shows how much respect DCs gave Zeke .  

4 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

why is Dallas so upset ?  Daks  Comp %  goes from 70% while Zeke on the field to 60% if he was not .   Thats a big dam difference and shows how much respect DCs gave Zeke .  

Yea I believe that stat. Anytime you take a player like him out of your line it makes it easier for a Defense. That is true for any QB on any team not just Dallas. I know you were taking a shot at Dak but nice try. 

We have depth at RB which helps. Our WR corp is strong as well with Dez having one of his best training camps in years. The OL has a new guard so it might take a little time to adjust. 

2 hours ago, gch said:

Yea I believe that stat. Anytime you take a player like him out of your line it makes it easier for a Defense. That is true for any QB on any team not just Dallas. I know you were taking a shot at Dak but nice try. 

We have depth at RB which helps. Our WR corp is strong as well with Dez having one of his best training camps in years. The OL has a new guard so it might take a little time to adjust. 

no shot at Dak at all .... 60% is not bad at all let alone for a rookie .  But the drop off without Zeke is pretty big ,  even more if you account for him maybe throwing more now .   Trust me , you will know when I take shots  :) .   Like a tell all  Im a Eagles Fan first ,  but I am also a fan of NFL / Football .  I dont just watch the birds games

4 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

no shot at Dak at all .... 60% is not bad at all let alone for a rookie .  But the drop off without Zeke is pretty big ,  even more if you account for him maybe throwing more now .   Trust me , you will know when I take shots  :) .   Like a tell all  Im a Eagles Fan first ,  but I am also a fan of NFL / Football .  I dont just watch the birds games

No your right without Zeke it changes our offensive game plans. I believe they will still run ball a lot that is just how Jason Garrett wants his offense to work. But will have to pass more as well. Zeke is great at getting 1st downs and the other backs probobly won't be as successful.

Lol at this chick discussing selling her sex vids with Elliott or blackmailing him for 20k. Just so they can go on vacation and get fake boobs.

Love the report by the bouncer that witnessed the fight where she fought another woman. But let's blame Zeke for that too.

This is gonna be interesting. At first I thought she was full of ish, then I came to terms with maybe Zeke is just an arsehole who deserves what he gets, to I really don't know what to believe.

9 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

Lol at this chick discussing selling her sex vids with Elliott or blackmailing him for 20k. Just so they can go on vacation and get fake boobs.

Love the report by the bouncer that witnessed the fight where she fought another woman. But let's blame Zeke for that too.

This is gonna be interesting. At first I thought she was full of ish, then I came to terms with maybe Zeke is just an arsehole who deserves what he gets, to I really don't know what to believe.

ElliotEatingCryingMJgif.gif

I would think it's common for a women who has been beaten to get in fights with other people to take her aggression out. 

I would think it's common for a women who has been beaten to scream things like I will ruin your career. At some point Zeke probably said no one will believe you because I'm Zeke, and that's where the black/white comment came from.

The sex tapes are irrelevant. I also read the texts message where the other girl (who supported zeke in her statement) asked if she wanted her to lie. I think this was a setup. Why would it matter what she said to Zeke's lawyer? Also, she never actually asked her to lie. Her response was huh? Call me.

They were together for awhile. She filed a report of abuse in February 2016 as well. She picked him up from the airport. They spent all 5 days together. It doesn't make sense for her to flip like that so fast.

I think Zeke, his dad, Jerry, his defense team are trying to make her look worse and worse. If that's truly the case then shame on them, she will always be looked at negatively now.

47 minutes ago, Miller99 said:

I would think it's common for a women who has been beaten to get in fights with other people to take her aggression out. 

I would think it's common for a women who has been beaten to scream things like I will ruin your career. At some point Zeke probably said no one will believe you because I'm Zeke, and that's where the black/white comment came from.

The sex tapes are irrelevant. I also read the texts message where the other girl (who supported zeke in her statement) asked if she wanted her to lie. I think this was a setup. Why would it matter what she said to Zeke's lawyer? Also, she never actually asked her to lie. Her response was huh? Call me.

They were together for awhile. She filed a report of abuse in February 2016 as well. She picked him up from the airport. They spent all 5 days together. It doesn't make sense for her to flip like that so fast.

I think Zeke, his dad, Jerry, his defense team are trying to make her look worse and worse. If that's truly the case then shame on them, she will always be looked at negatively now.

The set up is a good point! But what about the, "If they ask, Zeke dragged me out of the car. Like right when we pulled up."

Did that really happen and she just wanted a witness? Or did she want to lie or just overblow what happened?