Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] C.J. Smith Is Very Much In Eagles' CB Mix

1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

I'm looking forward to the battles on our roster. Not all that tied up about JMat vs Ag - they're both making the team if not traded. The b/u OL, depth RB, WR, all the CB's because right now can't believe the starting CB's are settled. Read we may be interested in Brock

I'm sure we'd love to have him too.RMatt dely is hurting us right now.if we had the cap space........

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

I'm sure we'd love to have him too.RMatt dely is hurting us right now.if we had the cap space........

delay

1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

Have to lay here w/ this bone growth stimulator belt on 2 hrs/day, need something on the tube

Doesn't sound fun to me

RMat should be eval'ed next week. Howie can find the money, not going to overpay and there's a lot of competition for CB's right now

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

RMat should be eval'ed next week. Howie can find the money, not going to overpay and there's a lot of competition for CB's right now

Brock's stats look good the last 2 years-even with a crummy team

PSU seems to have a good team this yr. Going to come down to us and Ohio St for the Big 10 again. Liking they're able to recruit top players again.

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

PSU seems to have a good team this yr. Going to come down to us and Ohio St for the Big 10 again. Liking they're able to recruit top players again.

BIG OSU fan here(uh oh)

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

BIG OSU fan here(uh oh)

everyone in Ohio is a big OSU fan ,because you know we had the BROWNS(UGH)

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

PSU alum here!

Will be fun ratchet jawing with you when that game hits

McAffery 7 carries for 33 yds in the half - meh. Anyone can see he's not being used properly. A team can have lots of weapons, useless if not playing to their strengths

OSU doesn't bother me nearly as much as Michigan. OSU fans are usually pretty good except when they mess w/ the Nittany Lion statue - we guard it nowadays.

Man, RB's are getting smaller and smaller these days. I remember when Sproles was an outlier, now those sized guys are everywhere

Thanks

14 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Does Wentz have a good hard count?

Yes! A damn good one from what i've been reading. He's going to convert some 3rd downs with that alone this year.