Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] Want To Watch Eagles-Packers? Here's Your Guide

Longing for the day where we'll be able to pay via the Eagles website and be able to stream every Eagles game. I refuse to pay for the overly-priced NFL ticket or whatever where you get every game of every team. I really don't care about them. But I want to see every Eagles game live and in HD. I would so gladly pay for that.

All i'm going to say is that the NFL has seriously underestimated the amount of people and options that exist who watch these games for free at the expense of seeing it in HD.

Longing for the day where we'll be able to pay via the Eagles website and be able to stream every Eagles game. I refuse to pay for NFL ticket or whatever where you get every game of every team. I really don't care about them. But I want to see every Eagles game in high def.

I second the motion!

Longing for the day where we'll be able to pay via the Eagles website and be able to stream every Eagles game. I refuse to pay for NFL ticket or whatever where you get every game of every team. I really don't care about them. But I want to see every Eagles game in high def.

I second the motion!

NY upstate NY some Eagles fans here, why we can't find Eagles radio but when we visit Philadelphia we can clearly listen to the Giants 660 am 

Would love for the Eagles to organize such a thing.  My fear is I use Comcast and somehow feel they might block me out on this.  Would love to find out, however.

This responsibility is also on the ISPs not just the NFL.  With Comcast and most likely other ISPs also.  I live about an hour or less between New York City and Philadelphia.  Since I'm in North Jersey (really Central Jersey) area,  Comcast puts me in the NY market, thus I can't watch Phila Ch 10 since that's a Philadelphia channel.  Pure Crap!  You'd think at least the NFL would stream the local team for the local audience, especially for an away game.  Again Pure Crap.  

All ISPs should have an HDTV channel called a "free channel" as part of their programming where fans can use that channel for their preference and not some pre ordained use by these monopolies.  We're paying a monthly mint for Comcast but I can't watch my favorite NFL football team play an away game in pre-season without having to buy and stream with an independent connection. Again, Pure Crap.  I get to watch, I believe, the Bronco/Bears game.  Why, on God's Earth, would a majority of people from my area be interested in this game?  Evidently, NFL execs feel we do.  Wake up people!!  Unfortunately, it's all about the money.  Yup, you can watch your beloved Eagles but we'll charge you for it.  Downright N-A-S-T-Y!!

I think it's inevitably coming. The teams get their cut and the NFL gets its larger cut. The league is losing a lot of money and people aren't willing to spend on NFL Ticket or whatever it's called. People don't have time for that crap anymore. I'm not even sure what it costs but it's just not worth it when again, i only want to really see 1-2 games per week. Everything is going digital and more and more people are clamoring for a'la cart with cable programming.

Given the competition now with the likes of Roku, Amazon, Apple and others the cable company is losing out a ton. Where they're gonna get even with us is when they start charging for bandwidth. They all have actual caps on bandwidth per customer right now but many of them are set so high that we don't see it. Inevitably they're going to lower that cap and make bank on those of us who want what's described above - access digitally. Just like they have cell phone plans.  I'd guarantee that charge-by-bandwidth approach is coming and i'd say probably within the next 5 years. And i say, that too, is crap.

I know it's not best scenario, but NFL Game Pass offers out-of-market game live (not if you're in Philly market).

If you have the app, and you're in the market, you can listen to Merrill and Mike. We are also testing a livestream of Merrill and Mike on our desktop homepage for those out-of-market fans.

We are live after the game with highlights and press conferences. NFL Net has the full replay tomorrow afternoon

I think you are talking about Exhibition Games.  The NFL Game Pass is marvelous.  You see all the plays and commentary tearing away everything else.  This condensed version last about one hour and 20 minutes.