Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles Acquire CB Ronald Darby In A Trade From The Bills

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, steven suriani said:

I had no clue this dude existed and now he's a star!! Can't believe they sent Mathews packing wow.........Howie tells us he wants to build this thing right, then sends our only decent WR for the past three years to Buffalo.......Sorry, not buying this to be a good move at the moment.....perhaps those that do will luck out and be right....No one here can tell me they" know" about this kid, not buying it.

dude we've been dropping links left and right for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Swoopin' said:

Yeah, could be. I don't see it but i am no expert. What'd you think of Clement last night?

What he needs most of all is TIME and SNAPS.I think he will be a decent RB in a year or 2-JMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

How did Orlosky do last night? Had to watch a GB broadcast and they didn't show much when we were on the field

I even saw the game and didn't see him.  lol I know the commentators even started laughing at how bad the other guy was though. Neary was his name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, steven suriani said:

I had no clue this dude existed and now he's a star!! Can't believe they sent Mathews packing wow.........Howie tells us he wants to build this thing right, then sends our only decent WR for the past three years to Buffalo.......Sorry, not buying this to be a good move at the moment.....perhaps those that do will luck out and be right....No one here can tell me they" know" about this kid, not buying it.

UR nuts man.Watched him play,he's terrific.JMatt would cost us next year and really with Johnson and Hollins on the upswing,this was a terrific move by the FO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  6 minutes ago, steven suriani said:

I had no clue this dude existed and now he's a star!! Can't believe they sent Mathews packing wow.........Howie tells us he wants to build this thing right, then sends our only decent WR for the past three years to Buffalo.......Sorry, not buying this to be a good move at the moment.....perhaps those that do will luck out and be right....No one here can tell me they" know" about this kid, not buying it.

UR nuts man.Watched him play,he's terrific.JMatt would cost us next year and really with Johnson and Hollins on the upswing,this was a terrific move by the FO

I must be, but I am also honest...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, 08GSXR said:

Could we pull a trade and resign Matthew during FA this next year? That would be pretty good by the FO, that way they could see what he might get on the open market without being afraid to lose him. It could be Howie's genius  showing up even more if that were to happen lol

If Johnson and Hollins work out,why would we need to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Swoopin' said:

If we bring in Brock now we could begin a small monopoly of CB's by next year.

 

All for that.I said don't be surprised if we bring Brock in here

4 minutes ago, steven suriani said:

I must be, but I am also honest...

I'm nuts and too old not to be honest lol.Live in FL ad a Noles fan,so I know what this iad can do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

All for that.I said don't be surprised if we bring Brock in here

I'm nuts and too old not to be honest lol.Live in FL ad a Noles fan,so I know what this iad can do

kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honest is reading the links we post to help each other make informed judgements. Darby did well vs the NFCE a few yrs ago, plays man which is what we do. Just read a reaction this am where the author mentioned playing a little more zone would help these CB's, that's changed. Looking forward to Jones getting healthy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Booh - and you're an OSU fan as well!

So Miami is the only competition the Pats will have in their division yet again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

Honest is reading the links we post to help each other make informed judgements. Darby did well vs the NFCE a few yrs ago, plays man which is what we do. Just read a reaction this am where the author mentioned playing a little more zone would help these CB's, that's changed. Looking forward to Jones getting healthy

Me and Swoop are still wanting Brock in here as well.Darby is FAST let me tell you!! Put Brock on the other side with Jones on the wings? yep that works for me!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live up here in Rochester and I've seen my share of Bills games. He's not bad. He's better than what we have at the moment. My bills friends are bummed he's gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

Booh - and you're an OSU fan as well!

So Miami is the only competition the Pats will have in their division yet again

Yep!!!!! Had a REAL problem a few years back when OSU played the Gators(who I also like),so I wore an OSU hat anda Gators T shirt HAHA.That way EVERYONE could hate me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Born_Green said:

I live up here in Rochester and I've seen my share of Bills games. He's not bad. He's better than what we have at the moment. My bills friends are bummed he's gone

Probably doing what we did-clean the house,gather those picks and prep for 2018 to start re-tooling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Born_Green said:

I live up here in Rochester and I've seen my share of Bills games. He's not bad. He's better than what we have at the moment. My bills friends are bummed he's gone

I'm originally from up that way. In between Rochester and Buffalo. Hello!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  6 minutes ago, steven suriani said:

I had no clue this dude existed and now he's a star!! Can't believe they sent Mathews packing wow.........Howie tells us he wants to build this thing right, then sends our only decent WR for the past three years to Buffalo.......Sorry, not buying this to be a good move at the moment.....perhaps those that do will luck out and be right....No one here can tell me they" know" about this kid, not buying it.

dude we've been dropping links left and right for you

Links???? I recall watching the Kiko Alonzo links, and scouting reports people copied from other websites, yeah I can do that also and pretend to know......What does that mean?? Kendricks woulda made sense to me, not JMatt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Booh - and you're an OSU fan as well!

So Miami is the only competition the Pats will have in their division yet again

No Tannehill,so...... Pats are pretty happy about all this too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, steven suriani said:

Links???? I recall watching the Kiko Alonzo links, and scouting reports people copied from other websites, yeah I can do that also and pretend to know......What does that mean?? Kendricks woulda made sense to me, not JMatt.

We have/had a min of 6 "keeper" WR's,so since we'd have to pay JMatt next year,this really is not surprising

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Ask Randall if Treggs can block. Better wait until he can think thru his concussion. I like Treggs' speed and he's catching everything - pulling for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steven suriani said:

Links???? I recall watching the Kiko Alonzo links, and scouting reports people copied from other websites, yeah I can do that also and pretend to know......What does that mean?? Kendricks woulda made sense to me, not JMatt.

Sorry but  I refuse to hand out my crystal ball to show how much of an improvement he's going to be to our current roster this year. Links are plentiful. Crystal balls not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites