Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles Secure Their First Preseason Victory

First thing I would like to say is Doug...Blount is a down hill runner don't dial up perimeter runs for him.
I also think for Carson to get into the groove they should pass more early.
would like to see a little better run defense, but overall they looked good.

Get these W's when they count :-)

Can anyone explain to me why Pederson would run Blount off tackle? Seriously?  The guy should only have two plays, run A gap or B gap. Straight ahead. Blount does not have the speed necessary to get to the outside and Clement looked much better in the run the game against the Bills. 

Buffalo had a whopping 15 penalties!, and overall played poorly, and yet the Bills still had a very good chance to win the game at the end. If I were the Eagles' coach, I wouldn't count that as a victory.

and it was a sloppy victory. Blount continues to play like he has aged 30 years since his superbowl win with the patriots and Pumphry continues to play mediocre. And how bout we stretch the field with jeffrey and smith instead of stupid little check down passes?
isnt that what we got them for? hit em for big yards FFS! I think wentz was playing with J-Matt on his mind. Give him his "other" safety blanket : BURTON in his starters against Maimi this thursday. do it.