bobbywizdum

Mccoy reportably on trade block;eagles should make the move

6 minutes ago, Havenless said:

No, sources are now saying the bills see him as their only offensive weapon after the Watkins trade, and he's "untouchable."

Well then why trade Watkins lol.

3 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

IMO... that's a load of bullsh**. No 29 year old RB, with a big cap number, on a team that just entered a rebuild is untouchable. They are just trying to drive up the price if anyone was to be interested.

McCoy can be had I think, and it won't take a lot.  Unfortunately for us, we don't really have a lot to give.

Personally I think the Bills are entering tank mode, I don't buy that McCoy is untouchable. In fact, I don't think it would take THAT much to pry him loose.

That being said, the Eagles are a little short on mid-round picks right now so doubt they'd do a deal, unless Howie can work some kind of voodoo to get a 3rd for Kendricks (LOL).

2 minutes ago, nipples said:

Personally I think the Bills are entering tank mode, I don't buy that McCoy is untouchable. In fact, I don't think it would take THAT much to pry him loose.

That being said, the Eagles are a little short on mid-round picks right now so doubt they'd do a deal, unless Howie can work some kind of voodoo to get a 3rd for Kendricks (LOL).

4th (NE), 5th (Seattle) , Kendricks for McCoy. Done!

F shady. I was surprised Maclin invited him to the wedding hes a deeckhead. 

Just now, judunno said:

4th (NE), 5th (Seattle) , Kendricks for McCoy. Done!

Can they take Patrick Robinson too? I don't even need any extra compensation, I just want to get rid of him. 

1 minute ago, Silentop said:

F shady. I was surprised Maclin invited him to the wedding hes a deeckhead. 

Hey I can't stand him as a person, he's proven to be a complete tool throughout his career... but you bet your a** I wouldn't mind seeing him carry the ball for the Eagles for a couple more seasons.

Just now, nipples said:

Can they take Patrick Robinson too? I don't even need any extra compensation, I just want to get rid of him. 

Kelce too.

1 minute ago, nipples said:

Hey I can't stand him as a person, he's proven to be a complete tool throughout his career... but you bet your a** I wouldn't mind seeing him carry the ball for the Eagles for a couple more seasons.

Most exciting RB in Eagles history. Come on Howie.

nsmwr.jpg

If he stayed here his old contract was set to pay roughly $7.3 Mil, his Bills contract would pay him approx $1Mil more at 8.25 Mil +/-

Maybe a deal for our first rounder which includes one of their 2 nds and 3rds plus Shady.

Dumping a 29 year old RB who doesn't play into their future plans, also while freeing themselves of a high cap casualty can be beneficial to them while acquiring a #1.

They have two #2 and #3 in the upcoming draft

We get a dominant top 5 back while moving back into rounds 2 and 3 ), who realistically has 3 years left in the tank and can contribute to playoff runs and possibly a championship.

Depending on how the old Jimmy Johnson scale plays it out.

If you hypothetically used just last year's standings this deal could have been feasible. 

This is actually the Bills GMs first year as "the man". He WAS with the Panthers when they gave up Waaay too much to move up to draft Funchess.  

I can see Howie pulling this off on an inexperienced GM

51 minutes ago, pdmkob said:

If he stayed here his old contract was set to pay roughly $7.3 Mil, his Bills contract would pay him approx $1Mil more at 8.25 Mil +/-

Maybe a deal for our first rounder which includes one of their 2 nds and 3rds plus Shady.

Dumping a 29 year old RB who doesn't play into their future plans, also while freeing themselves of a high cap casualty can be beneficial to them while acquiring a #1.

They have two #2 and #3 in the upcoming draft

We get a dominant top 5 back while moving back into rounds 2 and 3 ), who realistically has 3 years left in the tank and can contribute to playoff runs and possibly a championship.

Depending on how the old Jimmy Johnson scale plays it out.

If you hypothetically used just last year's standings this deal could have been feasible. 

This is actually the Bills GMs first year as "the man". He WAS with the Panthers when they gave up Waaay too much to move up to draft Funchess.  

I can see Howie pulling this off on an inexperienced GM

I would gladly trade our one,4, and 5 for mccoy 2, and 3. I believe that a mccoy deal will happen with us by wednesday

2 hours ago, judunno said:

Most exciting RB in Eagles history. Come on Howie.

nsmwr.jpg

The tobin deal was paving the way...i can feel it !

McCoy, Blount, sproles could work really good for everyone.  Blount could be strictly short yardage and goal line.  Shady and sproles sharing duties and all of them extending their careers. 

1 minute ago, SNOORDA said:

McCoy, Blount, sproles could work really good for everyone.  Blount could be strictly short yardage and goal line.  Shady and sproles sharing duties and all of them extending their careers. 

This would be too much to ask for.

I think people underestimate the value of  Duce Stacey as a RB coach. He has direct experience with what guys can and can't do as well as who needs touches.

40 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

McCoy's ability to catch out of the backfield ALSO softens the blow of S proles retirement after this season 

11 minutes ago, pdmkob said:

McCoy's ability to catch out of the backfield ALSO softens the blow of S proles retirement after this season 

I'm thinking sproles might be able to play another year if he had McCoy this year. It would limit his touches that's for sure. 

This reminds me of the whole Jackson ordeal when he said nice things about Philly going into free agency so everyone thought he was coming back

Not gonna happen. You'd think if McCoy were available there would have been some sort of conversation, whether we started it or not, when the Darby trade was in the works. I know things have changed since then I.E. JMatt getting hurt, Boldin retiring, etc, but even so.

That and I don't think I can remember a time teams made a trade and then made another trade a week or two later.

16 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

If we get McCoy back, I don't see why they'd keep Blount.  Just because McCoy isn't a hammer, doesn't mean he is useless near the goal line.  He's got enough power to go straight ahead if there's a hole.. but more importantly he can kick it wide and score as well.  More importantly, it'll keep defenses honest.

3 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

Yep more and more articles are surfacing.

Reportedly is what he was getting at.

Kendricks and 2018 1st for Shady and 2018 2nd and 3rd.   Their 2nd is likely to be a very early round pick. They arent winning more then 4 games.