Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 1: Chargers @ Broncos

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Is it just me or is the announcers mics seem lower in this game than the previous one?

Yeah I think so too. This is also the first time for Ryan and Mowers, and you can tell.

6 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Is it just me or is the announcers mics seem lower in this game than the previous one?

Not just that, one of mic's is making the dude sound like a chick...

These two are battling each other to see who's worse at this, and it's an even matchup. Might have to mute this and try and sync up the radio haha

5 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Did LT play with Drew Brees?

Yup they came here in 2005, we beat em on a blocked field goal return for a TD. LT was surprisingly shut down and that year the run defense was horrible. 

9 minutes ago, McnabbsPHIeagles said:

These two are battling each other to see who's worse at this, and it's an even matchup. Might have to mute this and try and sync up the radio haha

I was seriously thinking about that, myself.

I'm actually watching the game on mute. I'm not an  M.C.P., I'm all for equal rights, But somehow someway a line needs to be drawn, Some things are just not supposed to be. I personally am not happy at all listening to a woman doing play by play. I don't mind at all when women are doing the sideline interviews. Beth Mowins sounds like a teenage boy going through puberty and she is all over the place. Like she is trying to deepen her voice. Or she is as "butch" as it gets. Again, I'm not homophobic, nor against women in football, just not doing play-by-play on Monday Night Football. Cosell and Gifford have to be flipping in their coffins.                     

1 minute ago, ackid38 said:

I'm actually watching the game on mute. I'm not an  M.C.P., I'm all for equal rights, But somehow someway a line needs to be drawn, Some things are just not supposed to be. I personally am not happy at all listening to a woman doing play by play. I don't mind at all when women are doing the sideline interviews. Beth Mowins sounds like a teenage boy going through puberty and she is all over the place. Like she is trying to deepen her voice. Or she is as "butch" as it gets. Again, I'm not homophobic, nor against women in football, just not doing play-by-play on Monday Night Football. Cosell and Gifford have to be flipping in their coffins.                     

Rex Ryan would be bad enough to mute it, but I agree, I can't listen with her calling it. I think I'll go watch re-runs of Full House...

:roll:I had no idea a woman was announcing with Rex

I have no problem with it but the mic isn't helping her voice

I wouldn't have known it was a woman. The voices are so low

Just now, mike030270 said:

That might be your TV provider, the audio was normal on my TV (while I had it on).

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That might be your TV provider, the audio was normal on my TV (while I had it on).

Probably. Also probably doesn't help with the dishwasher going on in the background for me either lol

Just now, mike030270 said:

Probably. Also probably doesn't help with the dishwasher going on in the background for me either lol

There have been games in the past where it sounded like the audio mixer for the broadcast wasn't mixing the audio properly. I would get the crowd noise loud and clear (too loud and clear) and the announcers were so low as if they were the background noise instead of the crowd.

Maybe that's what's happening for you.

6 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

It's like she is trying to be a man. It's embarrassing. I'll bet we will never have to endure this again. I'm reading many boards at the moment and no-one is happy about this. She is trying way to hard, you can tell she is having a hard enough time just reading the cue cards. There will be a ton of calls going to the switchboard at ESPN. 

Voice doesn't match her body.

miss-america-188x300.jpg