Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coach5

First 2 Games

9 posts in this topic

If the Eagles can beat the Skins and the Andy Chiefs (W/O Berry), the rating would be a C+ leaning to a B-.   A rating of a B would be a playoff team and an A would be a SB winner. An F would be the Eagles of 1975 prior to D V, and a D+ would the team prior to Andy.  For the past 56 Eagles Teams, even 1 SB or Championship is 1.7% of the time. Its getting to point, winning the lottery or getting struck by lightening may have a higher probability. Whats the root cause here with the best football fans in the league, no one really knows. Really, if there was a Hall of Fame rating for the fans, Philadelphia has that status hands down.  

Coach5, You should be spending your time looking for a class action lawsuit for victims of excessive shock therapy. Or perhaps for victims of malpractice at the hands of unqualified grammar teachers. 

Erie, I know you are at least a 1st grade graduate? 

15 hours ago, Erie said:

Coach5, You should be spending your time looking for a class action lawsuit for victims of excessive shock therapy. Or perhaps for victims of malpractice at the hands of unqualified grammar teachers. 

Unless you know with 100% certainty that someone is just trolling, it's best to be kind rather than cruel. He's apparently an Eagles fan so, he may be Coach5, but he's our Coach5, know what I mean?

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Unless you know with 100% certainty that someone is just trolling, it's best to be kind rather than cruel. He's apparently an Eagles fan so, he may be Coach5, but he's our Coach5, know what I mean?

You're right. My apologies, Coach5. I assumed trolling. 

1 person likes this

Coach 5 is as legit and as unique as they come. Keep it up, Coach!

2 people like this

37 minutes ago, DaveSpadaro said:

Coach 5 is as legit and as unique as they come. Keep it up, Coach!

Wouldn't it be great to have a venue where he (and others), could call in and talk to you and Merrill live, about the Eagles and maybe even do an Eagles chant, a Dallas Sucks chang or ask what you would do for a Klondike Bar?

2 people like this

By what metric does 2-0 (with one win in the division) in a 16 game season make you significantly less than a playoff team (C+ vs. B)?

I think it would be a big win if we somehow can beat the Chiefs. I believe the Chiefs are ready to make a deep playoff push this season and are the best team in the AFC West.