ndelaware

Looks Like 20,000 Are Watching The Rams @Home

I don't know why the NFL keeps trying to force feed the LA market, these people don't give a crap about the Rams or the Chargers.

Just watched the highlights... Goff had a pretty good game, but is it me or does every pass he throws wobble like crazy? Even his accurate passes look like wounded ducks. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Just watched the highlights... Goff had a pretty good game, but is it me or does every pass he throws wobble like crazy? Even his accurate passes look like wounded ducks. 

He's got a noodle arm. Reminds me of Chad Pennington.

I'm glad the Rams drafted him instead of Wentz.

To be fair, the LA Coliseum is a huge cavern. They could have had 60,000 fans in there and it looks half-empty.

New NFL stadiums only seat 65,000-70,000 so they can get the same attendance and it looks full.

Anyway you put it, the NFl is once again going to look dumb for putting 2 teams in L.A.  It is very clearly a 1 team market in every sport. 

As a side note I absolutely HATE that both teams have the same blue/yellow color scheme.  I know, I know, you don't think it's a big deal.  Well I do, team colors are like gang colors and identifying strongly with your team means adopting their colors.  Two blue/yellow teams hampers the crips-bloods rivalry the city will need for both teams to succeed.

16 hours ago, ndelaware said:

I don't know why the NFL keeps trying to force feed the LA market, these people don't give a crap about the Rams or the Chargers.

Because they're greedy and it's a ginormous market.

13 hours ago, Eagles Finest said:

He's got a noodle arm. Reminds me of Chad Pennington.

I'm glad the Rams drafted him instead of Wentz.

I agree, but even his 10 yard throws look ugly. I remember leading up to the draft people talking about his hand size, I'm guessing that's a big part of it. 

3 hours ago, nipples said:

I agree, but even his 10 yard throws look ugly. I remember leading up to the draft people talking about his hand size, I'm guessing that's a big part of it. 

He had a good game. Im not sure what you were watching. He had a nice preseason too. Goff is not pennnington.

40 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

He had a good game. Im not sure what you were watching. He had a nice preseason too. Goff is not pennnington.

Did you not read my original post? I said he had a pretty good game. That doesn't mean he doesn't throw an ugly ball.

4 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Anyway you put it, the NFl is once again going to look dumb for putting 2 teams in L.A.  It is very clearly a 1 team market in every sport. 

As a side note I absolutely HATE that both teams have the same blue/yellow color scheme.  I know, I know, you don't think it's a big deal.  Well I do, team colors are like gang colors and identifying strongly with your team means adopting their colors.  Two blue/yellow teams hampers the crips-bloods rivalry the city will need for both teams to succeed.

Uh oh, fashion police alert!

5 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

the rams dropped the yellow didn't they?

The horns are white now, but the gold is still the tertiary color.

On 9/11/2017 at 8:04 AM, dawkins4prez said:

Kings and Ducks

Angels and Dodgers

Lakers and Clippers.

Trojans and Bruins

I beg to differ on your point.

I know lots of fans who support one or the other.

7 hours ago, nveagle5 said:

Kings and Ducks

Angels and Dodgers

Lakers and Clippers.

Trojans and Bruins

I beg to differ on your point.

I know lots of fans who support one or the other.

Is Aneheim in Los Angeles?  I consider it more of a twin city deal.

On 9/11/2017 at 8:04 AM, dawkins4prez said:

Your high.

On 9/11/2017 at 1:35 PM, dawkins4prez said:

The horns are white now, but the gold is still the tertiary color.

Looks terrible IMO. The helmet doesn't match the uni. I thought it was just a alternate thing but looks like they are sticking with that helmet.

1 hour ago, SNOORDA said:

Looks terrible IMO. The helmet doesn't match the uni. I thought it was just a alternate thing but looks like they are sticking with that helmet.

Yeah, something doesn't look right with the uniforms. They could switch the unis to all blue/white to match the helmet. Then they'd look like the Colts!

On 9/10/2017 at 6:47 PM, ndelaware said:

The fact that they took $2 billion from the tax payers of Los Angeles makes this even more disgusting.

17 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Is Aneheim in Los Angeles?  I consider it more of a twin city deal.

Yes and no, it's only about an 45 minutes to an hour away(because of traffic). Lots of angels and ducks fans from the LA county.

I'm a die hard eagles fan living in LA, lots of huge NFL fans here. We have a lot of raider and charger fans actually. I think people forget San Diego is about a 2 hours drive. Most of the chargers fan reside in Los Angeles. Many Rams fans here, but it's hard to enjoy them play.