Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Who is bringing what for food? Who is bringing their kids? The beach, beer, food, and a bunch of EAGLES fans, how can we go wrong!

I am bring a big thing of brisket. Some people are bringing their kids so it is all good. I might be bringing mine.

If everybody brings a little something we should have no problem with food. I will bring some beer and something to eat. Sould be a good time.

Crap..I dunno know if I can bring anything...

Since I just moved here and got a job,,,I dont get paid till Monday Aug 1st.

This ****...

August 1st is a Sunday. I get paid on the first also but since it lies on a Sunday... I get paid the Friday before.

I wish I was working where you are...Since payday is on Sunday for me...I dont get it till Monday the Second. LLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe I will go find a second job..just so I can feel better..

ish.

Crap..I dunno know if I can bring anything...

Since I just moved here and got a job,,,I dont get paid till Monday Aug 1st.

This ****...

August 1st is a Sunday. I get paid on the first also but since it lies on a Sunday... I get paid the Friday before.

I wish I was working where you are...Since payday is on Sunday for me...I dont get it till Monday the Second. LLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe I will go find a second job..just so I can feel better..

ish.

Well just come out anyways.... the great thing about the beach is that is doesn't cost anything more than gas to get out there. There will be plenty of food and I can imagine plenty of beer too.

No worries. I should be wrapping up a extra design job before then

and I should get paid.

I will be there. Still wondering whether or not to bring my kids...

A message to HOUSTON EAGLES NEST MEMBERS....

SEND ME PHOTOS, SEND ME INFO

1..Name

2. Age & Where you were Born, When you moved to Texas

3. How long and why you became a fan.

4. Favorite player in Time as a Fan..

5. Favorite player currently on roster

6. Best Eagle Game you have ever watched.

Whos got a digital camera to bring to the HENBBQ...I have one..its not a great one though..

Someone bring a VIDEO CAMERA PLEASE!!!!!! I want to take as much as possible and

have it on our new website!

AGAIN - SEND ME PHOTOS...EMail me your answers, and send it to kyle@kylelundy.com

I want this bad boy done before the season starts!!!!!!!

Rock on.

You will have my stuff by Sunday.

Anyone want to join me for a cheesesteak at Jake's this weekend???

Wish I could! Give me about two weeks and I will be able to hang anytime. Ya'll have a good weekend! See you guys next Saturday.

If you make it past Jake's, find out if they are going to have the NFL Package this year. If they will we might have to move the nest except for Sunday nights. It would be cool if they would stay open on Sunday night till the game was over.

If you make it past Jake's, find out if they are going to have the NFL Package this year. If they will we might have to move the nest except for Sunday nights. It would be cool if they would stay open on Sunday night till the game was over.

The Philly Connection is way better than Jakes in my opinion. You go down stubenur till you hit 1960. Its in Spring , but the cheesesteaks are amazing. They also have tastecakes, grinders, philly barrel pickles, meatball hoagies, and cheesefries!

What day were you thinking? Sat. or Sun?

What day were you thinking? Sat. or Sun?

Sunday

I'm not sure we will be able to make the bar-b-cue on Crystal Beach next weekend but we are definately going to see the Phillies at Minute Maid Park. They will be here on Monday and Tuesday August 23 and 24th for night games as well as a day game on Wednesday the 25th. We plan to go to one of the night games, anyone interested in going?

Where on Crystal Beach do you plan to meet? There is alot of sand to cover on the Bolivar peninsula.

I'm not sure we will be able to make the bar-b-cue on Crystal Beach next weekend but we are definately going to see the Phillies at Minute Maid Park. They will be here on Monday and Tuesday August 23 and 24th for night games as well as a day game on Wednesday the 25th. We plan to go to one of the night games, anyone interested in going?

Where on Crystal Beach do you plan to meet? There is alot of sand to cover on the Bolivar peninsula.

I will post directions later... I know I turn right at some store. One of the first one entering Crystal Beach. I will also post my cell phone number.

I'm not sure we will be able to make the bar-b-cue on Crystal Beach next weekend but we are definately going to see the Phillies at Minute Maid Park.  They will be here on Monday and Tuesday August 23 and 24th for night games as well as a day game on Wednesday the 25th. We plan to go to one of the night games, anyone interested in going?

I will post directions later... I know I turn right at some store. One of the first one entering Crystal Beach. I will also post my cell phone number.

Thats good. I have no idea where the place is.

Take 45 South into Galveston - once in Galveston 45 turns into hwy 87. Follow that north all the way to Ferry Rd. The earlier you get there, the shorter the wait to take you vehicle on the ferry. The ferry will take you across onto the Peninsula.

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=7PhWo.V...+TX&tcountry=us

Once you drive off the ferry - drive north (of course) to Crystal Beach. It is about a 10-15 minute drive to Crystal Beach from the Ferry. One of the first stores you will see entering Crystal Beach on teh right will have a restroom sign at the road. Take that right. That road will lead you straight to the beach and we will be right there. I will have a red Jeep Grand Cherokee with a Bucking Bronc sticker on the back window.

Give me a call at 843-267-7395 when you get off the Ferry and I will tell you exactly where we are.

Thanks for the info.

What time is setup? I know you said early morning...are we talking like 10, or 11 or something?

Thanks for the info.

What time is setup? I know you said early morning...are we talking like 10, or 11 or something?

Come over anytime... but I am thinking of camping out there the night before since I will be out at the Firehouse until late anyways. I am setting up to start smoking the brisket really early. Around 6 am or so. Most people are not getting out there until around lunch time. Come out anytime.

Nice. Brisket is great...looking forward to eating lots of food, throwing football, and just talking about the birds.

Nuts...this post makes this thread have

250 Responses, and 1500 views..wicked.

Crapp..I thought it would..now it says different

Nice. Brisket is great...looking forward to eating lots of food, throwing football, and just talking about the birds.

hell yeah bro' - it is going to be a great time.

Will probably be down there around 10 or 11 on Saturday. Still have not figured out what I'm gonna bring food wise. Do you drive through neighborhood on the way to the beach? If so, I know excatly where you will be. If anyone has any ideas about food let me know. Have a good week and see ya'll on Friday. thumbup.gif