Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

I do not have a PS2 or XBOX but I play all of my games on my PC. I have it pretty loaded up for gaming.

I am ready for beer and football..... can't forget cheesesteaks too. thumbup.gif

We are all ready for Beer, Football, and cheesesteaks!

Is anyone as broken up as I am that the cowboys cut Quincy Carter? Boo Hoo!!!!!! The cowboys can kiss my a#*!!!!!!!!

Is anyone as broken up as I am that the cowboys cut Quincy Carter? Boo Hoo!!!!!! The cowboys can kiss my a#*!!!!!!!!

THat is what happens when you fail a surprise drug test. Tested positive for cocaine. HE can fight since it is against the Players Union rules.

THat is what happens when you fail a surprise drug test. Tested positive for cocaine. HE can fight since it is against the Players Union rules.

Man, you really thing about it and it;s amazing stupid that he would do that...

I mean your a QB in the NFL. What more could you want anyway?

Well, Parcell's has got to be just elated!

LMAO!

We just might have the division wrapped up now. If the skins O-Line can't block well they are SOL. Dallas, no QB. The Giants, no Shockey and whose the QB? NFC East Champs again!!!!!!!!

We just might have the division wrapped up now. If the skins O-Line can't block well they are SOL. Dallas, no QB. The Giants, no Shockey and whose the QB? NFC East Champs again!!!!!!!!

Hey Towelie...Do you even know whats goin on? LMAO....

You guys...I am getting amped that our first preseason game is only 8 days away. Its next Friday!!!!!!!!! Its suppose to be on CBS from what I remember, but I will have to check. LETS ROCK! thumbup.gif

I'm so high, I have no idea what's goin on.

I pray it's on tv.

LMAO.

Dont worry Towelie...I think we will be alright.

Thanks for posting that Craig. I was wondering when they would we need to put in stone what we are doing...and who is going.

Anyone going to watch the game monday night w a beer and cheesesteak?

Can't do it tonight, but lets get together on Sat. to watch the EAGLES. Guess it will be kinda lame since we will already know what happens.

Can't do it tonight, but lets get together on Sat. to watch the EAGLES. Guess it will be kinda lame since we will already know what happens.

It is only pre-season... we will just watch it and look at some of the new talent.

SRO opens at 11:00, so we get to look like drunks being the first ones in the bar. Are we sure SRO has Direct TV, cuz the game is gonna be on the NFL Network and that is only on Direct TV. Everbody cross your fingers that Jevon's ankle isn't that messed up.

Jevon was practicing today so that is good. I believe SRO will have it... they are a top-rated sports bar. Maybe someone should call them. IF they don't, maybe Jillian's will have it... I am sure they would.

I jsut called SRO and they have Direct TV, so does Texadelphia. I also called Jake's and they only have digital cable from Time Warner. That means if the game is not on national television, we can't watch it at Jake's. So, it's either SRO in Northwest Mall or Texadelphia on Westheimer. We still have a couple of days to decide, what do ya'll think?

Either one. I am off to Vegas first thing in the morning and will not be back online until Friday sometime. Have a good week and see everyone soon. I might be online later tonight.

Either one. I am off to Vegas first thing in the morning and will not be back online until Friday sometime. Have a good week and see everyone soon. I might be online later tonight.

We'll find out, and post it here Craig.

Have a killer time in Vegas man.