Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

craig if you get a chance, update your fantasy football lineup you have two guys with bye week this week.

4728690[/snapback]

k, thanks.

craig if you get a chance, update your fantasy football lineup you have two guys with bye week this week.

Nice call Bryan. I think many of us forgot about our fantasy football because of the reality as-s kicking we are about to receive down here.

hey guys,

took me 22 hours to make it to Little Rock (normally a 7 hour drive)...it was pure hell on Hwy59, it's a life altering and sobering experience...we're thankful to be out of there for now.

darling called and said to let yall know that he's safe and sound in san antonio.

blessings and well wishes (mike) to all...

Well, we lucked out on this one guys. Good thing. I am so glad that I did not evacuate. Still here and not much happening.

Well, we lucked out on this one guys.  Good thing.  I am so glad that I did not evacuate.  Still here and not much happening.

4734981[/snapback]

Amen and Amen.

I'm up in the Northwest part of Hou a little bit north of Jersey Villiage and I hardly got any rain at all last night. Just a lot of wind. Does everyone still have power?

It looks like the Birds are going to be shown locally here tomorrow on CBS, since the Texans have a bye and the cowgirls are the late game.

Hope all of you are safe.

It looks like the Birds are going to be shown locally here tomorrow on CBS, since the Texans have a bye and the cowgirls are the late game.

4735615[/snapback]

Yep. The game will be on channel 11 at noon.

I'm in Berkeley right now, looks like I'm going to have a very fun time watching the game right in the middle of the raider nation! I can't wait until T.O. scores his first td so I can do the chant. groovy.gif

Are you sure the bar will be open on Sunday? The current forcast has the remains coming through here on Sunday. Heavy rain at least. Possibly 50-70 mph gusts.

4726944[/snapback]

of course the bar will be open......... it look like we're not gonna get as much rain as initially intended. the tropical storm shifted more to the East. So we'll get wet, but not too bad...

see ya tomorrow.............

Safe here. I was at the airport area last night and it was carzy with the wind and stuff. The electricity went out about 2 am and it never came back on at the hotel... no water either so we moved back downtown and I am at the Crown Plaza. Yay.

I am going to miss the game completely tomorrow. I am going to fly into Hartford, CT tomorrow morning and start my vacation. Hope all is well.

Wow, I read that post that wrote above and was like WTF. Yeah, I am tired. LOL!

Okay, flying to Hartford, CT tomorrow and will miss the entire game. Sucks because this is one that I am really looking forward to. I am trying to find out which station will air it up there tomorrow.

Hey HEN! That was too close for comfort. Crazy. I think the traffic was worse than the storm. Anyways, just a shout out to those who called checking in on each other. That's why we're more than a fan base, we're a family. It's Sunday!!!With so many business' still closed, luck would have it that the Eagles game is nationally televised. GO EAGLES! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Jesus christ...Akers...this is not good, but I will take the win.

Hope all of you are still safe... peace from Philly. - kyle & whitney

Guys, i lived in Houston for 2 years, and you may find some eagles fans at texadelphia, but DO NOT EAT THE CHEESESTEAKS!!! I know they have another fan watching place down there, but I don't know where its at. but again, don't eat the steaks...maybe try the hoagie but its not that great either.

Guys, i lived in Houston for 2 years, and you may find some eagles fans at texadelphia, but DO NOT EAT THE CHEESESTEAKS!!! I know they have another fan watching place down there, but I don't know where its at. but again, don't eat the steaks...maybe try the hoagie but its not that great either.

4746307[/snapback]

thanks man, we watch the games at jakes on chimney rock.

check out our website ---> www.houstoneaglesnest.com

Maybe I should stop by Texadelphia on game day to release some of our trapped brothers and sisters there. Last night I was eating out at a local restaurant when this girl approached me and said her friend liked my jersey(#20). I go over and find out they're big Eagles fans. I told them we have a group, where we meet and the website. They seemed very interested and might come out to Jakes next week.

I told them we have a group, where we meet and the website. They seemed very interested and might come out to Jakes next week.

4749813[/snapback]

Yep, Maria emailed me this morning bro..She sounded really excited about the whole thing.

Nice recruitment Jan! thumbup.gif

hey guys,

glad to have met mike and his wife and brother-in-law, hugh....the game was a squeaky win, but it was good to have some HEN members up in Dallas. all of you guys are welcome to come anytime you want. You'll see the cool shirts that Mike is bringing back from the bar. I know Dennis already has a few of em....

hey guys,

glad to have met mike and his wife and brother-in-law, hugh....the game was a squeaky win, but it was good to have some HEN members up in Dallas. all of you guys are welcome to come anytime you want. You'll see the cool shirts that Mike is bringing back from the bar. I know Dennis already has a few of em....

4751355[/snapback]

Did they smell any sorta way?

AHHHH an EAGLES win and were now back in town. groovy.gif

Rehan; Shell says thanks for the room and hoped you guys made it through little rock ok.

Dallas EAGLES fans we thank ya for the assistance with our bretheren and support sent this way. It took us 12 1/2 hours to get to SA on Thurs am.

Those of you who get the chance or get stuck in San Antonio for an EAGLES game touch base with Tony at FATSO's sports bar on Bendara rd on the west side of town inside the loop 410 approx 3 miles on left. worthy.gif

Shell and I had a great time there. He's got a good size group there but no website. TONY THANKS: To YOU and your CREW for making us feel welcome and at home. Sorry cant remember all the names. whistling.gif

Im sure that here we'll be glad to return the favor, drop us a note here and we'll get it.