Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

What time does the game start tonight? The schedule says 7pm Eastern, but SROs' website says 6pm. I don't want to show up an hour late!!!

The game starts at 6pm tonight. I found it in the Houston Chronicle. See ya'll when you get there.

Great catch XO, wow..I should really look at the POD as close

as possible..Can you imagine if I missed muster?

See ya at 5:45

Great catch XO, wow..I should really look at the POD as close

as possible..Can you imagine if I missed muster?

See ya at 5:45

You are the C.O., doesn't that mean you show up for muster whenever you want? I hope everybody catches the fact that the game is on at 6. Maybe the 3 new folks on the boards will show up.

Kyle, check your email an the site. I sent you a couple more things if you want to use them.

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagle_smiley.jpgthumbup.gif

HOWDY YA"LL!!! cool.gif I imagine the game is over by now, and I hope youse had a great time. I hope all you Houstonians appreciate what Kyle is doing in regards to starting an Official Fanclub down there. He really is putting his heart & soul into it & I hope you will all support him.

EAGLE UP you greenbleeding SOB"s.

From the Portland EaglesNest to youse, "WELCOME to the NEST". Eagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gif

Hello Rosecity! Kyle has laid out a killer website. It's layout looks great, yet simple without the overload of pics, buttons,ads oyu tend to see on other sites. Now only if we can reel in the rest of the Eagle fans here in Houston! thumbup.gif

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback on the site.

What I want to eventually do, is too take from the Eagles

protocol, and put that into the perspective of the fan.

Our next meeting I will share the ideas I have with the

members, and we can laugh and dicuss them!

The Eagles game is on at 3:15 (nationally televised)our time Sunday. Just to throw an option out there, I would like to invite everyone to my place on one of the nationally televised game days. I'll supply the BBQ and soda. If you want BYOB. Here's the nationally televised Bird games on Sunday:

Sept 12- Giants

Nov 21- Skins

Dec 5- Packers

Let me know what you think. Can you believe the season starts this Thursday???? thumbup.gif

Go Eagle_smiley.jpg !!

The Eagles game is on at 3:15 (nationally televised)our time Sunday. Just to throw an option out there, I would like to invite everyone to my place on one of the nationally televised game days. I'll supply the BBQ and soda. If you want BYOB. Here's the nationally televised Bird games on Sunday:

Sept 12- Giants

Nov 21- Skins

Dec 5- Packers

Let me know what you think. Can you believe the season starts this Thursday???? thumbup.gif

Go Eagle_smiley.jpg !!

Hey! That sounds great. I will have one at my place once I get moved in!

Great to see you fellas last night. I can not believe that next Sunday it counts.

BTW-

Poster 1 has been deployed and attached to the wall at the Philly Connection Restaurant

on West Gray near downtown. The owner was happy to help us out. I hope you guys

have as easy of a time getting your posters hung up as I did.

When I asked him how many people come in from philly he said tons. Bingo.

Whats everyone doing Sunday and Monday?

I thought about it, and I think we should take up Ian on his offer

to host us for the first game, next Sunday.

I mean in the future, we might not be able to do that anyway

cause no one will be able to host 50 plus people, should we

ever get to that point.

I think we should all bring a dish, or whatever to help out,

and put a few dollars in for him.

I vote Ian's for Giants game.

We would be happy to host our local fans for a non-nationally televised game if you guys think you might be interested. We have Sunday ticket and weather permiting watch the games on our deck. The Lions game on the 26'th or the Bears game on Oct. 3rd could be nice dates.

If you guys are interested let me know who to contact. We live a few miles north of SRO off 249 at Louetta.

We would be happy to host our local fans for a non-nationally televised game if you guys think you might be interested. We have Sunday ticket and weather permiting watch the games on our deck. The Lions game on the 26'th or the Bears game on Oct. 3rd could be nice dates.

If you guys are interested let me know who to contact. We live a few miles north of SRO off 249 at Louetta.

Sounds Great!

I am sure we are all interested in something like that!

Awesome thumbup.gif

I got 2 tickets to the MNF Game.

Who ever wants the second one let me know. Ticket price = $98.00

Great seats for a good price. Its upper level, which is okay to me I guess.

SECTION 107 ROW 14 (eagles side)

Seats are side by side, 13 & 14

THIS IS GOING TO ROCK!

I got 2 tickets to the MNF Game.

Who ever wants the second one let me know.  Ticket price = $98.00

Great seats for a good price.  Its upper level, which is okay to me I guess.

SECTION 107 ROW 14 (eagles side)

Seats are side by side, 13 & 14

THIS IS GOING TO ROCK!

groovy.gif SOLD groovy.gif

worthy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

Having a six month probationary period on your job ****. thumbdown.gif If I could go I would. Have fun. thumbup.gif

BTW. If the # of fans doesn't increase dramatically by Nov. I'll host a game. Skins, maybe Pack

Having a six month probationary period on your job ****. thumbdown.gif If I could go I would. Have fun. thumbup.gif

BTW. If the # of fans doesn't increase dramatically by Nov. I'll host a game. Skins, maybe Pack

Mike,

I agree with you. I wish we all could go. Especially you and the hard hat,

cause you would have to wear that on the drive up...

I am going to take so many pictures its not even funny...I am pressing

to get Dave to give us the hotel info where they are staying, maybe

we can score some autographs.

I'm gonna try to make it at 6. Probably won't make it until 7 though. Craig, the site fu@#$n' rocks!

Kyle did an awesome job on the website. It is incredible.

Damn. Alot has happened since Saturday. When I got home, I found our electricity out and the breaker tripped. Apparently, we were zapped and it "fried" our computers. So today marks the first time back on a CPU. Dorsey cut? Tickets to MNF good as gone? Damn!

Well, I'm still happy to host the first game at my place. I live right off of I-10. The nest can come early if you'd like to play some Madden 2005 on my X-Box.

I see Kyle is interested, anyone else. You guys don't have to chip in anything. Just being around friends with the same passion I have for the greatest team in the NFL is priceless.If you insist, we can place a $ in a jar and at the end of the year have a huge Eagles SuperBowl Party!!! biggrin.gif

Just BYOB (Sorry Randall wink.gif ) I plan to have BBQ Burgers, Chili Dogs, and Beer Can Chicken!! If you want to bring anything else, that's cool too. Let me know before Friday and I'll send out directions.

6 more days........

Damn. Alot has happened since Saturday. When I got home, I found our electricity out and the breaker tripped. Apparently, we were zapped and it "fried" our computers. So today marks the first time back on a CPU. Dorsey cut? Tickets to MNF good as gone? Damn!

Well, I'm still happy to host the first game at my place. I live right off of I-10. The nest can come early if you'd like to play some Madden 2005 on my X-Box.

I see Kyle is interested, anyone else. You guys don't have to chip in anything. Just being around friends with the same passion I have for the greatest team in the NFL is priceless.If you insist, we can place a $ in a jar and at the end of the year have a huge Eagles SuperBowl Party!!! biggrin.gif

Just BYOB (Sorry Randall wink.gif ) I plan to have BBQ Burgers, Chili Dogs, and Beer Can Chicken!! If you want to bring anything else, that's cool too. Let me know before Friday and I'll send out directions.

6 more days........

WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOO.

Right on IAN, Well, I will bring a football that we can toss around for a bit, just throwing the ball

is fun. The BBQ, the Game, all of us watching, it counts this time..

I am so amped.

Lousy to hear about the power outage. We can find you a ticket on ebay Ian. it might be close

enough to the 2 seats I got..damn I wish we could all go ....

6 more days........

I think we should organize our club a little more.

We can get there early, think of ideas to raise money,

write some stuff down, and lets have a membership dues

of $10.00 bucks, then take that money throw it in a jar,

and let it sit.

For the BBQ, we can all bring one thing to help out Ian.

Soda, Chips, ooooohhh, how about we pick up the fixins

for a cheesesteak...I know how they make them now..

Secret is using a bottle of water to squirt on the cooking

surface so as to get the steam to melt the cheese!

I thought about the cheesesteak idea, but I've never made them before. I wouldn't know what type of meat to select. The only ones I know are the "Steak-ums" in a box. sad.gif

We can go the cheesesteak route and I'll have chips or fries. Also, I'll have the standard chips and dip too. I'll send out detailed directions for everyone and we can set an early time for us to get together.

Kyle, I talked to my wife about the Nests' efforts to attract more Bird fans. She suggested that we could design a magnetic display for the side of one's car while out on the road. Or have lettered stickers on the back window with something like "Are you an Eagles fan?" with the website address at the bottom. Anyone else have a catchy saying? Getting stickers made should be cheap I think. groovy.gif

I thought about the cheesesteak idea, but I've never made them before. I wouldn't know what type of meat to select. The only ones I know are the "Steak-ums" in a box. sad.gif

We can go the cheesesteak route and I'll have chips or fries. Also, I'll have the standard chips and dip too. I'll send out detailed directions for everyone and we can set an early time for us to get together.

Kyle, I talked to my wife about the Nests' efforts to attract more Bird fans. She suggested that we could design a magnetic display for the side of one's car while out on the road. Or have lettered stickers on the back window with something like "Are you an Eagles fan?" with the website address at the bottom. Anyone else have a catchy saying? Getting stickers made should be cheap I think. groovy.gif

Ahh, yes, your wife has stated a few great ideas!

I had been thinking about that today as a matter of fact. last year when I was in Oregon

I designed a HUGE magnet for by Brother in Laws business, and it came out sweet.

I guess I have laughed at what might happen to the car itself if some drunk Cowboy fans

saw it. You know? The sticker idea is great. I have had window stickers made before

for a company I started, they looked Sweeeet, and since its a window sticker, the words

are cut out, and its not a big huge bumper sticker, you can have it made with silver/white

reflective material..so when car lights hit it glow/shines..they look sweeet.

I will find a place to get some stickers made, usually they charge only a few bucks, plus a

small fee for dye cutting it out with a plotter/cutter.

I am sure the posters (if they are all hung up) will help too. We'll see. Its hard to say Ian,

I mean I want us to have a large contingent with this thing, but have to say I am comfortable

with slow / moderate growth, I like that we have gotten to know each other a bit, all of us,

and I am sure we will be larger by the end of the season. Of course will also be going nuts

over bringing home the Lombardi Trophy.

CheeseSteaks would be fun, I can find out what kind of meat to use, and which way we

should prepare it. If not we can go the Hot Dog / Chicken / Hamburger route..you know..the

standard issue BBQ items.

The directions will be great, if you send them to me via email kyle@houstoneaglesnest.com

I will create a page on the website that is hidden to everyone else but us, by emailing everyone

a hidden URL.

Wish I could make it but I am going to watch the game at BW3s near downtown. I have to work Sunday night at 7 pm and Katy is out of the way for me. Eagles are going to bust loose on the Giants and it is going to be awesome. thumbup.gif Have a goodtime and see y'all in the next go round. flex.gif