Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Hey Ian, what television feed do you have? The Eagles game is not on Time Warner Cable. It is on Dish Network on channel 247. Do you have the NFL package or something?

I thought it was weird that you had asked since it's a NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAME! Well, guess what. I checked this Sunday's TV guide and they're showing the Cowboys game furious.gif and golf! nonono.gif

I'm sorry but I won't be able to show the game!

I am soooooo pissed right now and feel like I let everyone down. My apologies fellas. Apparently it's not a guarantee even if it is nationally televised. Damn!! I hope to host a party in the future, but not this Sunday. Looks like we're gonna have to find another hangout! Kyle, I hope you get this so you can change the website's meeting place this weekend. If you'll excuse me now, I'm going to go break something.....

It is nationally televised, jsut not here because we get to watch the Cowgirls game.

What now? SRO or Texadelphia? We could always go to BW3 in the Rice Village. Matters not to me, but we have to make a decision pretty quick.

I vote Texadelphia just cuz I want a cheezsteak!!! I honestly don't care. Ya'll let me know what you think.

Texadelphia sounds cool by me. We may need to call around to see who's televising the Birds game. I'll try after I get off today. I'm still pisssssssed!! furious.gif

Texadelphia sounds cool by me. We may need to call around to see who's televising the Birds game. I'll try after I get off today. I'm still pisssssssed!! furious.gif

Both Tex. and SRO both have the NFL package, so we will be ok at both places. We just need to figure out where everybody wants to go, or someone will have to make an executive decision.

Ok..

First - IAN Don't beat yourself up over it. I know I was

excited to have the BBQ at your place..but we will

one day.

I simply vote SRO, because of size and chances of it being on

the larger screen. We can all hook up for CheeseSteaks, then go to SRO if you want, or something, We could find a park, take our sandwiches, toss around the football

then head to SRO for the game.

Sound ok?

the larger screen. We can all hook up for CheeseSteaks, then go to SRO if you want, or something, We could find a park, take our sandwiches, toss around the football

Sound ok?

That sounds great! As you can see, a quick decision helps get the monkey off my back! sad.gif

Let's plan on meeting at Philly Connection or the closest Cheesesteak joint and hang out to discuss the Nest and toss the football around. Does anyone know of any parks nearby. I do know there is a stadium across the street. whistling.gif

I'm up for BW3's, and there's a Texadelphia across the street in Rice Village (no TV, just cheesesteaks). I bet it'll be really packed, however. We'd have to get there early to get a table...

Never been to SRO's nor the Texadelphia on Westheimer. Who's got the bigger TVs and better seating arrangements?

Sound ok?

That sounds great! As you can see, a quick decision helps get the monkey off my back! sad.gif

Let's plan on meeting at Philly Connection or the closest Cheesesteak joint and hang out to discuss the Nest and toss the football around. Does anyone know of any parks nearby. I do know there is a stadium across the street. whistling.gif

Attention all hands, this is your XO speaking.

Philly Connection for lunch and a business meeting, then off to SRO for the game.

I've never been to Philly Connection, and I am sure the guys there would appreciate the EAGLES fans in there. Lets meet around 12-12:30 to eat and talk, then we can head to SRO around 2:15.

We could meet at SRO around 11:45-12:00 and ride to Philly Connection together. My truck will seat 5 people.

I'm up for BW3's, and there's a Texadelphia across the street in Rice Village (no TV, just cheesesteaks). I bet it'll be really packed, however. We'd have to get there early to get a table...

Never been to SRO's nor the Texadelphia on Westheimer. Who's got the bigger TVs and better seating arrangements?

SRO has better seating I think. More comfortable, and every section has their own big screen and about 6 smaller tv's. Hope you join us.

Philly Connection for lunch and a business meeting, then off to SRO for the game.

I've never been to Philly Connection, and I am sure the guys there would appreciate the EAGLES fans in there. Lets meet around 12-12:30 to eat and talk, then we can head to SRO around 2:15.

We could meet at SRO around 11:45-12:00 and ride to Philly Connection together. My truck will seat 5 people.

That sounds like a plan. I'm in. I'm sorry that everyone has to scamble at the last minute figuring out a meeting place. I hope Craig, Chuck, and Mike get the change in plans! sad.gif

OK, This is the plan:

Philly Connection at 12:00pm on Sun. Eat, do business, then head to SRO.

The closest Philly Connection to SRO is on Durham and I-10 (only about 8 miles). The address is as follows

1801 Durham Dr.

Houston, Tx. 77007

Print out your maps and be there at noon.

PEACE!!!

My wife and I would be happy to host the HENS for Sunday's game. I sent an email to the website with our address and phone number.

Whatever you guys do lets enjoy another great season. Go Birds!!!!

OK, This is the plan:

Philly Connection at 12:00pm on Sun. Eat, do business, then head to SRO.

The closest Philly Connection to SRO is on Durham and I-10 (only about 8 miles). The address is as follows

1801 Durham Dr.

Houston, Tx. 77007

Print out your maps and be there at noon.

PEACE!!!

sounds good to me. How early do you think we need to get to SRO?2:00, 2:30?

My wife and I would be happy to host the HENS for Sunday's game. I sent an email to the website with our address and phone number.

Whatever you guys do lets enjoy another great season. Go Birds!!!!

Thank you for the invitation!!! Plans for this week are already solidified, but maybe next week. Ya'll are more than welcome to join us on Sunday though. We will be at Philly Connection on I-10 and Durham around noon for a cheezsteak, then we are heading to SRO in the Northwest Mall to watch the game. Keep in touch.

www.HoustonEaglesNest.com still shows that we are going to someones house. IGNORE THAT!!! Follow plans listed on message board.

This one is the real deal boys, can't wait till Sun.

I found this story on DMac5.com. Thought ya'll might like it.

My favorite part of the Internet is the concept of blogging. I

Count the new guy in for this weekend. I'll be the guy wearing the McNabb jersey....

11:45 AM at SRO's? Sounds like a plan. See you guys there....

This is gonna be great!

Count the new guy in for this weekend. I'll be the guy wearing the McNabb jersey....

11:45 AM at SRO's? Sounds like a plan. See you guys there....

This is gonna be great!

Sing it with me guys..."I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it."

I drive a blue Ford Escape (suv) so look out in the parking lot. I will be in an EAGLES t-shirt, plus my head is shaved so I will be pretty easy to spot. Hope you join the club and we can all be one big happy family of rabid EAGLES fans.

Everybody at work is giving me hell cuz they are all Texans fans and I have the EAGLES screen saver on the two computers I use. Everybody except for the Giants fan that works down the hall. I talk some crap every time I see him and he is trying real hard to ignore me.

I found this story on DMac5.com. Thought ya'll might like it.

My favorite part of the Internet is the concept of blogging. I

Everyone get to SRO early. It fills up really quick on opening day. Its jammed pack so make sure you get a spot. I will be wearing a Dawkins jersey and my son will be wearing a Ritchie jersey. Look for us!