Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

My wife and I would be happy to host the HENS for Sunday's game. I sent an email to the website with our address and phone number.

Whatever you guys do lets enjoy another great season. Go Birds!!!!

Thank you for the invitation!!! Plans for this week are already solidified, but maybe next week. Ya'll are more than welcome to join us on Sunday though. We will be at Philly Connection on I-10 and Durham around noon for a cheezsteak, then we are heading to SRO in the Northwest Mall to watch the game. Keep in touch.

Ok guys, have a great time Sunday.

Let us know about the Lions or Bears game.

Go Birds!!!!!

Philly connection, good lord, i need to make you guys some real cheesesteaks for the people that like that place. I will try to find this SRO place, i'm coming from sugar land. I'll be wearing 54, i would say trotters jersey, but when he left the team i ducktaped his name, then when we got wayne, i took it off my jersey and burned it. lol Now the jersey is nameless even though trotter got his jersey back. But, I'm pumped up about meeting with other Eagles fans in Houston. See you there.

Alright...We have a few extras showing up at SRO! That is great..the louder we will

be in our seating area. thumbup.gif

MIKE - BRING YOUR VIDEO CAMERA! HAVE IT READY TO GO!

WE GOTTA GET SOME FOOTAGE of this!

Everyone get to SRO early. It fills up really quick on opening day. Its jammed pack so make sure you get a spot. I will be wearing a Dawkins jersey and my son will be wearing a Ritchie jersey. Look for us!

If your son is under 21 he can't get in to SRO!!! There is a sign that hangs on the door reading " Must be 21 to enter".

If your son is under 21 he can't get in to SRO!!!  There is a sign that hangs on the door reading  " Must be 21 to enter".

Which SRO are you guys talking about, the one on FM 1960?

Northwest Mall

Great time was had by all..... well except for those Cowboys' and Giants' fans. LOL! Good to meet up with everyone again. We had some good cheesesteaks from Philly Connection (tastykakes too) and watched a great played game. The Eagles are INCREDIBLE this year. Of course, we only played the Gnats but it was so much fun watching our Eagles stomp them today. Lots of fun. thumbup.gif

I will miss the Monday night game against the Vikings but please keep me posted via phone. I have to work but I am hoping to pick up the game on the radio.

Northwest Mall

Great time was had by all..... well except for those Cowboys' and Giants' fans. LOL! Good to meet up with everyone again. We had some good cheesesteaks from Philly Connection (tastykakes too) and watched a great played game. The Eagles are INCREDIBLE this year. Of course, we only played the Gnats but it was so much fun watching our Eagles stomp them today. Lots of fun. thumbup.gif

I will miss the Monday night game against the Vikings but please keep me posted via phone. I have to work but I am hoping to pick up the game on the radio.

oh man i went to the wrong one. Sorry guys. So you were at the one on 290? Wherever it is ill be there next week.

Hopefully you can get out for the next one. We met a couple more Eagles fans at SROs. We are growing. Check the www.houstoneaglesnest.com website for the place we will be meeting next. That site will keep you up-to-date on what is going on.

Yes it was a great time at SRO although, i didnt know who was who there. I would like to bring the fight song on cd and play it after the eagles score, do you think SRO would let me thru the door with it? Is everyone meeting up for mnf at SRO or are we meeting at a different place?

Yes it was a great time at SRO although, i didnt know who was who there. I would like to bring the fight song on cd and play it after the eagles score, do you think SRO would let me thru the door with it? Is everyone meeting up for mnf at SRO or are we meeting at a different place?

Last week there were some people there with a radio to play their college fight song, so it should be ok. Check our website to see where we will be next week, probably SRO again.

It was great to see everybody yesterday, and good to meet the three new guys. I hope everyone will be there next Monday night, no matter where we go. If we make it through Minn. we should be ok for the rest of the year. Ya'll have a good week and keep in touch.

We forgot to trade phone numbers before we left, we need to get that done.

Bong...Bong

Bong...Bong

Lt. Cmdr., Departing

They'll let you bring it. I saw some fans last week for college football and they had their entire section decorated with banners, pom-poms, etc. Maybe we could start decorating our section as we gather more fans. It is growing...... biggrin.gif

None of the pictures show up. I have a box that say "user posted image". When I right click and go to "show pictue" it does nothing. What the hell?

None of the pictures show up. I have a box that say "user posted image". When I right click and go to "show pictue" it does nothing. What the hell?

That's weird. It's showing up on my screen. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Randall, give me your e-mail address and I'll try to post them to you that way.