Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

Sorry I didn't make it back out tonight. Couldn't get out of work but I did catch some of the game on TV here. I did tape it so I will watch it later. 2-0! Gotta love that. Detroit is next.

MY Throat Hurts This Morning!!! I don't know if it is from the yelling or the pack of cigs. I smoked cuz of my nerves last night. Great game and I had a great time. See ya'll in two weeks.

Nice towlie! Hey, do we have a poster out at Jake's off 1960? If someone gets a chance, they should call Jake's this afternoon and catch the manager. If they post the poster that would be awesome!!!

My throat is killing me too.

How many times did we have high-fives last night? thumbup.gif

Was it me or were we surrounded by freakin' Cowboys fans?? thumbdown.gif

Detroit this Sunday.....

What a great night. Great to start with Jakes and then to wash it down with some cold frosty ones.

We were as good at the video Playmaker game as the Vikings were at making real plays.

My throat is hurting today as well.

I can't believe it. I received a message from Jillian's today on my cell phone. They asked if I wanted our poster back because the night manager had taken it down. He was going to toss it, but since I originally left my cell#,I guess they figured they should call me first. I'm going up there now to pick it up and "politely" ask why the sudden change of heart. I haven't see any, but I am going to see on the net if there are any Philly Connections or Jake's out here on the West side.

Hey Randall. You still coming down for the Biker Rally? On the way home today, I passed a giant Jack Daniels 18 wheeler that they had set up on the strand.

The night manager must like the cowboys. hahaha

That's what I was thinking, but the manager wasn't there when I showed up and they said they didn't know why? But this has turned out to be a blessing in disguise!!!

I went on the net and found a Philly Connection that appeared to be 3 miles from where I live? I called to verify and sure enough it is. I just got back from there after talking to the manager. Guess what he said?

1) He moved down here from Philly to run the store.

2) He is a HUGE EAGLES FAN(including his dad & brother)!!!

3) They plan to make the trip to the MNF Dallas game.

4) He said he would FRAME our poster and hang it up.

5) He also said he has seen our website!

His name is Robert by the way! thumbup.gif

That's what I was thinking, but the manager wasn't there when I showed up and they said they didn't know why? But this has turned out to be a blessing in disguise!!!

I went on the net and found a Philly Connection that appeared to be 3 miles from where I live? I called to verify and sure enough it is. I just got back from there after talking to the manager. Guess what he said?

1) He moved down here from Philly to run the store.

2) He is a HUGE EAGLES FAN(including his dad & brother)!!!

3) They plan to make the trip to the MNF Dallas game.

4) He said he would FRAME our poster and hang it up.

5) He also said he has seen our website!

His name is Robert by the way! thumbup.gif

GET OUTTA HERE!...Wow that is the way thing oughta be!

Great Job Jan!

I am so tired tonight..Had a tough time staying awake all day

today. Kept drinking sodas for the quick pick me up, but when

i would come down of the sugar, I would be just sluggish as hell.

Great game last night..the D deserves huge props man.

I hope we clobber Harringtona few good times to shake him up

next Sunday. Lets meet early for the Nest, and try and get something

done CLUB wise. I will update the site tonight.

All the new guys...Visit our profile page, and write send me a message through

our contact form with answers to those questions.

We are doing more AV stuff this weekend. Mike bring your camera again!

How was last weeks tape? Did you watch it?

How was Woodrow's? What is everyone's opinion?

I watched the game this morning since I taped it. THe D was incredible. I was wondering why Culpepper did not throw deep to Moss much and after watching the tape.... I know why. We were all over that. thumbup.gif They stepped up and were huge in this game. Un-FREAK-N-BELIEVABLE flex.gif

Hey All, - Great game last night. We were so pumped, didn't get to sleep till way past midnight, watching the post game press conference on ESPN2.

If you guys are thinking about a trip to Philly for a game this year now is a great time to book. Continental and USAir have a sale running for $158.00 plus tax round trip until mid december. The only days blacked out are around thanksgiving. You need to book through their web sites.

If you are interested in watching the Lions or Bears game at our place the offer is still open, Kyle has our contactr info, give us a ring.

Go Birds!!!!

How was Woodrow's? What is everyone's opinion?

I hope I'm not the only negadelphian here. I hate to break it to ya, but Woodrow's was just an average hangout at best. We were the only fans of the teams playing that night, while everyone else turned out to be closet Cowboy fans.(Actually, it was kinda fun taunting them!). Bottom line, I would say that if it wasn't for us, there would have been zero fan atmosphere there. Maybe yesterday was out of character for MNF at Woodrow's? Just my honest opinion. See ya Sunday? smile.gif

I never been there on MNF but I know the place was packed when I drove by. It is mostly an after-work bar on the weekdays. Sundays it gets really crowded with football fans as well as Saturdays for college.

I will not be here for the game against Detroit. I will be in PA this weekend.

I never been there on MNF but I know the place was packed when I drove by. It is mostly an after-work bar on the weekdays. Sundays it gets really crowded with football fans as well as Saturdays for college.

I will not be here for the game against Detroit. I will be in PA this weekend.

There was some convention-like party upstairs and that why the parking lots were packed.

Sorry to everyone that i said Westbrook was horse trailer player of game, it was in fact kearse. The ten cokes must have did me in. lol

Sorry to everyone that i said Westbrook was horse trailer player of game, it was in fact kearse. The ten cokes must have did me in. lol

That's it! You're out of the nest! biggrin.gif Don't sweat it. Are you gonna make it to the Lions game this Sunday? We're gonna be down two nest members for sure. Speaking of members, I plan to bring my camera to take shots of the new guys and the game Sunday.

Sure, ya'll are taking pictures on the week I'm not gonna be there. Now I still have to use that grainy arse picture on my profile. Just joshin'!!! Ya'll have fun this week at the game. Hopefully it will stop raining long enough for me to get to Galveston (on the bike). Later.

Hey Randall. You still coming down for the Biker Rally? On the way home today, I passed a giant Jack Daniels 18 wheeler that they had set up on the strand.

Yep, still coming. I'm riding down from work Friday. We will be in Galveston Sat. morning, staying at the beach house Friday night. I think I'm gonna stay away from that Jack Daniels trailer though. Let me know if you see anything else. There should be around 100,000 people down there this weekend.

That's it! You're out of the nest! biggrin.gif  Don't sweat it. Are you gonna make it to the Lions game this Sunday? We're gonna be down two nest members for sure. Speaking of members, I plan to bring my camera to take shots of the new guys and the game Sunday.

yep i will definitelly be there at the SRO in the norwest mall. wink.gif

Hey gang. What do you think of the idea of a website logo for the back window of your car or truck? I briefly mentioned it a few weeks ago and I think it would reach many Bird fans that are unknowingly behind our rear bumper. Let me know what ya think. Maybe we can discuss it this Sunday?

Hey gang. What do you think of the idea of a website logo for the back window of your car or truck?

If we do that, I say we agree on a logo to buy and then do the website address seperate.

If we do that, I say we agree on a logo to buy and then do the website address seperate.

What are you guys talking about...logo, decal? Window decal.

Just leave that stuff to me. Thats my proffesion, I do all this

for a living.

When I show up for the game I will have all sorts of crap to look at ok!

2 new inquiries/members from website!

Heres the messages I got yesterday and today!

Message #1

---------------------------

Sender Name: Jason

Sender Email: jrudy13@hotmail.com

Send Date/Time: 9/21/2004 9:10:32 PM

I grew up in Philly and have lived in H-town since june of '01. I am the only true birds fan that frequents Jillians at silber. I need other birds fans!! I was at jakes tonight trying to talk them into getting the NFL Sunday ticket so I could enjoy an(almost) real cheese steak during the game when I saw your wonderous advertisement! Thank you for putting up you sign!!!!!! Please keep me in the loop! I want to be able to high five someone when needed! I would love to join you guys for the next game v. the Lions. I will be a little late this week, but just let me know where to go.

Message #2

---------------------------

Sender Name: Burton Heisley

Sender Email: bnbr1@earthlink.net

Send Date/Time: 9/22/2004 8:12:05 AM

I lived in Philly for 30 years and just moved to Houston 2 years ago. I am a die hard fan. I think it is so cool you guys are down here. Where can I go on Sundays that will show Eagles games on a big TV? I live a little north of Jersey villiage. Right around 290/HWY 6. Are there any places close to there I can go? Where do you guys go to watch them?

Thanks,

Burton

I ordered a huge Eagles flag yesterday. What do you think about hanging it at SRO's up during the game? Hopefully the management is cool with that.

great idea man, hand that flag, i have to bring the fight song on sunday.