Sign in to follow this  
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

I wonder what the drive time is from Spring to the Texadelphia?

I am sure its only minutes to SRO, but I am guessing 30 45 mins to Texa?

am I close?

c'mon birdman - you have to come to at least a couple games at Texadelphia. It will be fun.

Are you planning on going with us as a group to the Eagles game in Dallas???

he** yeah!!!! of course ill be in Dallas, go everytime

Yeah ill go to texadelphia, ill convince the guys to go there for now on.

I wonder what the drive time is from Spring to the Texadelphia?

I am sure its only minutes to SRO, but I am guessing 30 45 mins to Texa?

am I close?

that is about right. If you move to Champions, you will be closer than that. I think rsaamp lives in Spring.

c'mon birdman - you have to come to at least a couple games at Texadelphia.  It will be fun. 

I am so anxious about going to that game...Its going to be insane. I dont plan on having a voice after that one.

Schedule is supposed to come out this week...holy smokes, I can barely contain myself, when is our game against Dallas... As soon as we know, we need to get our tickets, but how do you do that ( buy them ) individually, but sit in the same section?

c'mon birdman - you have to come to at least a couple games at Texadelphia.  It will be fun. 

Sounds good. No peer pressure now wink.gif LOL! I am getting so pumped up for the season to start. I tried to watch my red sox on tv the other day and I could not get into the groove.... I am stuck in football mode.

Football mode is right. Before you know it we will be toasting to the opener of the season, and going absolutely APE schilt when TO catches a 57 yard pass and strides into the endzone.

By the way WildCntryTX, I was using a different MB name for the last few months,

DawkinsWings, is my other EMB name, but for some reason I started using this one again.

By the way WildCntryTX, I was using a different MB name for the last few months,

DawkinsWings, is my other EMB name, but for some reason I started using this one again.

Oh ok.

I hope T.O. comes through for us. I am sure he will. thumbup.gif If you want some real good cheesesteaks, Jake's Cheesesteaks is around the corner from Texadelphia. They are awesome. I grew up on Philly Steaks and these are damn close. I tried to get him to have more TVs and stuff in there but he said he is working on it.

What's up boys? I am just south of Spring on I45. It only takes about 20 minutes to get to Texadelphia, not a bad drive on a sunday afternoon. Carpooling would be great, but I can't wait to ride my bike there. Maybe I will have to follow once just to pull up by the door and rev the schlit up for the "boys" or anyone else that opposes EAGLES GREEN. The schedule comes out on Wed., we can finally get it together. Can't wait to act a fool and share a cold one with our new family, "The Houston Eagles Nest". See ya'll soon. Later. GO EAGLES.

P.S.- Everyone better know ythe fight song so we can sing it in the face of our opponents! thumbup.gif

Hanging out with you guys will rock. No question about it...

BUT WE NEED TO GET OUR TICKETS FOR THE DALLAS GAME...

Jesus what if its actually the Thanksgiving Day game...holy smokes.

In order to have seating next to each other, so as to have mini-nest of eagles,

we have to coordinate getting our tickets at the same time. I might have to fex ex some money to one of you in order to get mine.

We will know tomorrow...jesus finally we see when we play everyone...

The thanksgiving day game would be insane. We will know at 4pm today.

I dont know what I would do...I really would be speechless at first then figure a way to cancel out of the plans I have...

I am moving to Houston to be closer to my kids... But thanksgiving football game? ishhh.

HOLY SCHLIT, HOLY SCHLIT!!!!!!!

RIGHT THE F ON.! MONDAY NIGHTER! i AM GOING CRAZY.

someone NEEDS TO GET OUR TICKETS...SAME SEATING. i WILL FED EX MONEY TO SOMEONE....

WHO WILL GET THE TICKETS?

Lets try to get together for a beer pretty soon. We can figure out the plans then. MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!! Enough people and we could get on T.V.

Lets try to get together for a beer pretty soon. We can figure out the plans then. MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!! Enough people and we could get on T.V.

I'm in too! Let me know when groovy.gif